Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

“You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) (1313 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by FemiOtawa: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
The embattled Activist- Omoyele Sowore, who was arrested at the early hours of today by Men of the Department State security (DSS), the former Presidential candidate of AAC party stated in a controversial video that he's not afraid of death. Sowore made it known that no one can kill somebody who is not afraid of death, The founder of SaharaReporters said this before his arrest by at a pre-revolution rally in Lagos with members of the party.

In the video Sowore said:

"Nigerians are only asking for a revolution, 84% of Nigerians through a poll conducted are calling for revolution, they don't want war. But this people are driving us into war so that we all can be ex-terminated at once, we don't want war we want a very clean and succinct revolutionary process that's surgical that would put an end to the shenanigans of government, the oppression and corruption of government. Look at it, we have active ministers who have cases with EFCC and being asked to bow and go. Also in our National assemblies we have those who have been engaging in high crimes, we have a President that's insensitive this country has falling apart, Nigeria has failed except Nigerians bundled this guys out of our national space we are wasting our time. And don't ask me maybe if I'm afraid about legal implications, I'm carrying out a historical duty, only history can judge me not a prosecutor or a federal judge, I'm not worry about that, you can't kill someone who is not afraid of death, and if I'm afraid of death am I better than those who are getting killed and slaughtered every day. Am I better than student who are rusticated on campus for speaking out on campuses, Am I better than women who can't afford to eat, Am I better than kids who die before they see the better Nigeria they dreamed of, Am I better than workers who're not getting paid."

Watch video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/08/you-cant-kill-somebody-who-is-not.html

Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by tsdarkside(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
shvt the fvck up....!!

of what use are you when you end up dead....!?

sharrap....!!
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by alsudan: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Oche211(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
tsdarkside:
shvt the fvck up....!!
of what use are you when you end up dead....!?
sharrap....!!
Sir, a dead sowore is still better and more useful than a living you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Bede2u(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

Sir, a dead sowore is still better and more useful than a living you.
benue people are funny sha grin i thought u guys are northerners
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by alizma: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Oche211(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bede2u:
benue people are funny sha grin i thought u guys are northerners
Lolz
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by icebird25(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pls this man needshelp ... maybe he's suffering from depression and he's looking for a way to end his miserable life.after seeing that it will be a bad reputation for him and his generation of he takes sniper..so he's now looking for another means
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Afospecialk: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
A Yoruba man has taken a bold step that non of the cheastbeaters from the yeeast could never risk

Those cowards who hav been soliciting for referendum nd restructuring at the expense of their gullible followers ar only fighting for their pockets as they never ready to sacrifice what it takes but contrived a plan B to travel abroad

Sowore we got your back in this struggle for freedom

Oduduwa republic is achievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Afospecialk: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
icebird25:
Pls this man needshelp ... maybe he's suffering from depression and he's looking for a way to end his miserable life.after seeing that it will be a bad reputation for him and his generation of he takes sniper..so he's now looking for another means

Better to end his miserable life this way than being a coward like Nnamdi nd Ojukwu

History will always remember nd honor Awolowo nd Abiola for their sacrifice as a hero compare to coward Nnamdi nd leaders from yeeast who led over 3 millions innocent lives to their early grave

He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Niorte: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
icebird25:
May your progress be as fast as Nigeria is progressing under Buhari
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Ventura1: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
You cannot doubt someone that faced the Military and utter these statements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL3Vf9F29vo
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by splendour7(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afospecialk:

Better to end his miserable life this way than being a coward like Nnamdi nd Ojukwu

History will always remember nd honor Awolowo nd Abiola for their sacrifice as a hero compare to coward Nnamdi nd leaders from yeeast who led over 3 millions innocent lives to their early grave

He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
so Awolowo Taking Rat Poison To Avoid Going To Jail Is An Act Of Bravery In Your Tribe,while Ojukwu That Faught With His Might To Liberate His People But Couldnt Do It And Seek Aslyum In Ivory Cost An Act Of Cowardice?? I Give Up On You!!
Re: “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
A man once dreamt of tasting the national cake, he then supported the removal of a democratic government for an expected messiah who turned out to be a tyrant. This man went ahead to contest with this tyrant who has turned a huge monster with an unachievable dream of getting access to the national cake but lost at the pool. Now he's preaching revolution, all in a bid to get access to the national cake. This is the story of Sowore. Pls one word for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency. Alhaji Aminu Speaks Tough North Is Behind And Will Support Igbo / Bola Ahmed Tinubu React To The Death Of Atiku's Close Aide, Umar Pariya / Osibanjo Or Sanwo-Olu For President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.