Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March (40557 Views)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Aisha To Buhari On Revolutionnow: Sowore Called Is Imminent In Nigeria / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by sharpden: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has warned Nigerians to steer clear of a revolution nationwide march billed to commence on Monday.

The force while issuing the warning in a statement it released on Saturday, described the yet-to-begin peaceful assembly as a treasonable felony.

The march championed by opposition leader, Omoyele Sowore, who publishes Sahara Reporters, seeks to draw attention to the various alleged misgovernance bedeviling the nation.

Mr Sowore was picked up by operatives of the State Security Services (SSS) early Saturday morning. He is still been detained as at press time with the organisers of the planned march vowing to take to the street to demonstrate.

Warning parents and guardians to caution their wards against participating, the Police vowed to deal ruthlessly with anyone found on the street with revolution tags.

Read More: https://todaypoliticsng.com/police-dares-nigerians-to-embark-on-revolutionnow-march/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by nofuckz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
buhari is ah tyrant TERRORIST so help me God.

336 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Democracy is dead completely under Buhari.

Can't Nigerians protest in peace again?

The Shite Muslims has been going freely and even causing mayhem all over, yet the NPF hasn't stopped their #FreeZakzaky (terrorism) protests nor has FG tagged them terrorist group.

Igbos who does their thing without causing any damage of lives or properties was labeled terrorist sect.

And now the #RevolutionNow gang who wish to protest against bad governance are denied the right to do so.

Let me loud it here "Buhari is a fundamental Jihadist whose only aim of life is to complete Otman danfodio's mission.

322 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by bmcariyo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
We dare them to do anything. Say no to rubbish police comment. Protest must happen!!!

320 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by fukushaki(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sai baba according to zombies

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by sharpden: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
bmcariyo:
We dare them to do anything. Say no to rubbish police comment. Protest must happen!!!

I dare you to go out that day, so when I was warning you against his coming back weren't you mocking me? It's my turn now. tongue

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Officialgarri: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
bmcariyo:
Your type will sit on nairaland and be beating chest but would never step down from your mat to aid the protest.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by timecapsule: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
4+4= Next Level,
No more freedom of speech.
No more freedom of expression.
No more freedom of protest.
Pls you can add your own....

Those that voted for him have now seen the change they hope to get in this next level.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
The right to peaceful protests is enriched in the United Nations charter...

It's a fundamental human right

Buhari himself embarked on one in 2007 ....

Nigeria is finished... Democracy is dead and buried

We are under a dictator
God punish all those supporting this evil against Nigeria and Nigerians...

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Built2last: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
I promise you all that Next Level go sweet pass change

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Henry22(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
sai baba grin
baba one chance grin
the moment I saw Mr Sowore hanging out with mazi nnamdi I knew something was cooking

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by pesty100(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
I like the way things are turning out

9 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by thisnaijaguy: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Suppression

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'm very sure the protest won't hold because people are too hungry to miss a day at work..

Una go see.

If una notice say, majority of the yeyebrities no say anything, they all pretend as if they are deaf and blind.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Bossontop(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
undecided
Just tell us u are going to kill pipu on dah day.....shikenna
Nor be d same police wey dey close around 5 to 6pm due to "SECURITY RRASONS"?? ......Mtcheewww

Very disappointing that people are denied dia rights by the very people dat are supposed to be upholding those rights.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by alizma: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Atiku is supporting us from Dubai, Mazi Nnamdi is strongly behind us all the way from UK, Ezekwesili, Fani Kayode, Reno etc and their children will be supporting us life and direct from their sitting room. What other reason do i need to hit the street?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by nototribalist: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari na bastard

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Chukwurah003: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
That Sowore was sent from hell to lead millions of Nigerians to their deaths. God forbid. Keep him locked up.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by blackslayer: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
NIGERIANS SHOULD DARE THEM! THEY WILL KNOW WHO TRULY OWNS THIS COUNTRY!! THEY ARE EMPLOYED BY NIGERIANS AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND! NONSENSE!!!

23 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by soberdrunk(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
If you know you like yourself and you want your family and friends to profit from you, just respect yourself and stay in your house, a country cannot witness transformation until more the 50% of the population are ready, as Naija dey now he nor reach 15%....... angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by superior1: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why can’t they dare Fulani herdsmen terrorizing citizens. Bunch of comedians masquerading as police

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by PennywysCares(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
There are words that shouldn't been used for press

You don't dare people

If they do, that gonna results in another bloody casualties

Whatever way it's I believe a sensitive government have a away of addressing this people without using forces.

Everyone have the right to protest for what they think is unfair. Moreover this democracy governance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by wakes: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

Your type will sit on nairaland and be beating chest but would never step down from your mat to aid the protest.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by JubrinElSudan: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where are we gathering in Warri axis?

11 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by emeijeh(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where is the starting point in Benin ?

Ring road?

11 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by aminusodiq(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Change is good..... Next level is better � �

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Yamleg: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
The corn tree will be great again like Somalia
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by mooremoney(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari is bad

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
a dictator can never change. only God will forgive those who repackaged buhari for gullible Nigerians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughter, Ajibola's Traditional Wedding Pics Held Yesterday / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.