Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (72277 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Sprumbaba: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
kophschmerzenii:
The White Nationalists are the biggest terrorist group in this country, they shoot public places with reckless abandon, yet Drumpf and his white supremacists DOJ will not designate them as a terrorist group.

They are busy going after Antifa and other black power organizations, went through this latest loser Twitter feed. He's an avid Donald Trump maganut reweeting all his hate speeches and those of Richard Spencer and David Duke.

The white nationalist in the white house is giving all these ugly soul the gusto to manifest their hate.

So, after your rants. what did it change Black supremacists ?
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Sprumbaba: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:
Yet some lost brain people call Nigeria a shithole while USA is peehole with sane people.

Just imagine, 22 people gunned down unprovoked. Last year, a man from his hotel room gunned down over 50 in a concert gathering for no reasons whatsoever.

Nigerians lack love for their country. Every country has her problems but patriotic citizens make her stand tall.

Nigeria is a pure Shithole and you know it. Just like you think South Africans are killing all Nigerians.
If a slave ship comes to the shore of Nigeria today, you will be the first to board it.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Sprumbaba: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
21 year old male OR 21 year old WHITE male?

If a mexican kills in the US, it will be 21 years old male, if it is white, it will be 21 year old white male. It has already been reported as White Male.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
SKhanmi:
Not surprised. Only the simple minded will not understand what's going on. Expect more until the underlying goal is complete.
I love conspiracy theories. What's the goal here
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Your problem is bigger that what's on social media, go and seek for help!
What has this got to do with my stance on this issue,? You are crazy!
Empiree:
You are too political and partisan at the expense of human lives man. Take no side. Both parties are morons. Taking sides is the very reason this thing will not get done.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Exactly, Happy Sunday to you too!
engrchykae:
you know that is funny sometimes when we close to pick quarrels with people we rarely knew.
if I meet you I may like to be your friend.
but here we are throwing tantrums.
anyway happy Sunday.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
You leftist are so prejudice and racist, word can't begin to describe you, yet you are unintelligent and evil.
hermesprogidy:

You are female. Hmm.. Ok explains a lot. But it still doesn't explain your Inane stupidity. Anyways a lot of Americans are stupid, you must feel at home.lol.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Making an outlandish claim you can't back up is not exactly touching a nerve, but more like you are a train wreck.
hermesprogidy:

Guess I touched a nerve. Lol dumb one.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
See you drifting like a badly beat up plastic bag on an abandoned field. Disprove my statement or shut up.

What a shame, your hot air-filled empty is beginning to show.
hermesprogidy:

Read what you just typed, read it slowly, very, very slowly, if you have even the most basic knowledge of economics then you will see it doesn't make sense. Of course you are naturally stupid, so it will. How old are you anyway? It's either you are ignorant or mind numbingly stupid. You are easily the most stupid person or bot I have come across on the internet.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Look at this hollow doorstop! You first said the farmers are having problems cos of the tariff and the basic goods are getting expensive and it was when I told you that food are cheaper now compared to the past before you now changed to food are cheaper because they are grown here. How come you didn't know the food are grown here before? You are clueless! Go and get all your facts right in a row before coming out to talk nonsense.You are just a lowlife lifeless leftist with no idea of what you are saying, you are just jumping at anything you can find. you have not been able to hold down a single point since we started this back and forth. You are what Yoruba call "Atamotamo" you have no direction, you go just every which way. Unfortunately, you dumb leftist don't stop, just like you father, the devil.

kophschmerzenii:

You are dead brain!!! How can one explain shiit to this slowpoke!!! Food prices are low cos most of our food needs are from here.

While the other goods getting out of normal price are shiit we import from China taking the tariff hit.

Farmers are in dire strait cos they export their Porks, Sorghum and soyabeans to China. Chinese ain't buying from us and are now buying from Brazil and Russia.

Little wonder our farmers are declaring bankruptcy. Which of these is so difficult for your non functioning brain to dechiper. You deserve a refund from anyone involved in your formal education.

You are what Messi is to football in the punditry of Stupidity.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Empiree: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2019
wowcatty:
Your problem is bigger that what's on social media, go and seek for help!
What has this got to do with my stance on this issue,? You are crazy!
you know what?. I am aware that I always have unpopular opinion and I have been criticized for that for years. Good news is, I am not bothered.

I definitely like the idea of self defense but it needs to be properly coordinated. But since they can't seem to get their act together, I support total elimination of gun right. Why isn't that possible?. Germany and UK don't allow their citizens to own guns. How is that not possible in the US?. It is very easy. No one owns gun except law enforcement. This way you know for sure if someone attacks you it is either knife and similar object or fist fight. This eliminate possibilities of stray bullets and mass shootings.

Last year a Nigerian man was killed by stray bullet in Texas in his own driveway. Stray bullet hit his head. This man just completed his mansion in Nigeria and was getting ready to travel in few months to launch it before his untimely death.

For how long are we gonna keep talking about gun control without actually doing nothing about it?. When I was in Germany 3 months ago I was told no one owns gun. They were just making fun of America's gun violence. This sh!t is getting too much. We should not play politics with people's lives man like you do.

Enough of this shit. undecided

I thought Congress would be forced to make changes when Adam Lanza killed 20 children and 6 adults in 2012 including his own mother with military weapons. What the heck is going on man. Again, let me remind you that when forefathers recognized gun right it was not automatic weapons. Rather it was shakabula

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:49am On Aug 05, 2019
wowcatty:
See you drifting like a badly beat up plastic bag on an abandoned field. Disprove my statement or shut up.

Dumbo, I asked the question, where in Georgia was a mass shooter stopped? and it set you off in a melt down. Dumbass slave, hurry off to your cotton picking job or is it sales girl job? Just watch out for ICE or the next mass shooter. Lol
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Basher8583:

Trust me... Im fully in touch. I love my country and theres no place like home.
I honestly dont see the reason why Nigeria will be rubished by its citizens all because of tribal hate.
But when it's time for soccer we are united.
Thats bullsh1t.

You said it all. Tribal hate lives in Aso rock
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2019
wowcatty:

Hello airhead grin as much as it's fun insulting you due to your stupidity, I still feel i owe it to humanity to educate a hopeless slowpoke like you. Now click on the link below to see list of mass shootings in US in 2019 alone you will see Georgia appear at least 7 times. Still waiting for your story of where a mass shooter was stopped in Georgia. Olodo rabata. grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2019_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Nigeria is a pure Shithole and you know it. Just like you think South Africans are killing all Nigerians.
If a slave ship comes to the shore of Nigeria today, you will be the first to board it.

Your words against mind.

Nigeria as an entity is not a shithole, but people like you are shitholes, robbing if off Nigeria.

You don't know me. I careless about going abroad to wander like you when opportunities to live a fulfilled and contented life abound in Nigeria.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Do you love your country or Buhari?

Both. I love Nigeria to death. Buhari is my president, an honest man and a role model.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
ladiesreject:

Every country has it's own major problems and challenges. What is that of America? Gun violence!
What is that of Nigeria? Poor power supply, bad roads, unemployment, kidnapping, corruption, just name it.

This is the highest case of gun violence recorded in the last three months in US

But give Nigeria one week, they will equal or even better this number.

My point is, don't use this as an excuse to say things are well in Nigeria. Things are very bad here and we're yet to see the end of it

Forget propaganda, Nigeria has never been better until now. Obasanjo and Jonathan's govt were worst but because the media was paid to look the other way. Social media was evolving hence lacked of fake news saturating the country.

USA is not Heaven, it has her myriads of issues that you won't hear of in the media because the citizens love their country and wouldn't want to wash their dirty linen in the public all the time.

It's near-impossible in Nigeria for a teenager to pick up his father's gun, enter a school and gun down children for no reason. You are more likely to be killed in gun violence in America than be killed in boko haram, tribal and communal land disputes Nigeria. In less than 24hours, America recorded 2 mass shooting leaving 29 death. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/2-mass-shootings-u-s-leave-least-29-dead-53-n1039066

Most of the killings in Nigeria are politics staged by aggrieved politicians to paint the govt bad. Some are paid propaganda to spread fake information in a bid to arm-twist the govt to act in sectional favour. Not all Nigerians are that naive. Think for yourself, I assumed you are an adult.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
dokie:

Don't even start comparing USA with Nigeria. There are a million and one reasons to be a patriotic American. Give me one reason to be a patriotic Nigerian.

Just yesterday Sowore was arrested because he wants to lead a protest to demand good governance in Nigeria in the face of complete failure in leadership, and you want Nigerians to be patriotic? Every firm attempt to call government to their responsibility in a country where govt is doing next to nothing is viewed as a crime of sorts. What sort of patriotism are you expecting. Soldiers are being killed in their hundreds, and are buried secretly like chickens after years of service, and you dare blame people for not being patriotic.

You want to compare a country that has completely lost awe for deaths of citizens arising from criminal activities to one dealing with issues of mentally unstable citizens killing fellow citizens? We can be 100% certain that the man who did this in America will be caught (if he is still alive). How many killers in Nigeria have been caught, prosecuted and sentenced in the face of all the killings?

Please, don't include patriotism and Nigerians in the same sentence.

Sowore called for a revolution and you are helping him to define his mission as 'protest'. He never wanted to protest, he wanted a coup. He played himself into the hands of govt. It serves him right.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Empiree:
December 2012 the day Adam Lanza shot and killed 26 people, including 20 children between six and seven years old, and six adult staff members in mass school shooting at elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut and govt could not reform gun law was the day I gave up hope on gun control reform. Money and politics talk when it comes to right to own gun in America.

Obama tried all his possible best but NRA is too powerful. So don't expect Donald Trump to find solution to this because he himself is staunch supporter of this madness.

Exactly my point. Every country has her own problems. It's only citizens' patriotism that quell these mindboggling problems

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
3Ceagle:

I accept evey country has got problems, and problem is normal in life, but how they solve their problems will determine the patriotic zeal of citizens and where the country is graded. Some of us ask for more, while some are just comfortable with the status quo. If you ate patriotic you will fight for the country to be great. Right now many don't see a future in this country and leave for saner places, at least basic life amenities are provided. Patriotism is not only obeying laws but also asking questions when required. Our primary duty as citizens is not to praise the government but to put the few in leadership in check. RIP to the unfortunate victims.

My brother, people in government are not alien. They are from our respective homes, families and communities. In fact, you and I are the govt. Our attitude determines our destination. We are the problem. Ethnicity, religion and tribalism are the bane of our problem not government.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
ipledge10:
not 249 people killed, 249 mass shootings.

See the stats for yourself from January - August 3, 2019. I didn't put that up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

In less than 24hours America recorded 2 mass shootings, leaving 29 death. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/2-mass-shootings-u-s-leave-least-29-dead-53-n1039066

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Koolking:

See the stats for yourself from January - August 3, 2019. I didn't put that up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

In less than 24hours America recorded 2 mass shootings, leaving 29 death. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/2-mass-shootings-u-s-leave-least-29-dead-53-n1039066
check the data you sent again.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
wowcatty:
Look at this hollow doorstop! You first said the farmers are having problems cos of the tariff and the basic goods are getting expensive and it was when I told you that food are cheaper now compared to the past before you now changed to food are cheaper because they are grown here. How come you didn't know the food are grown here before? You are clueless! Go and get all your facts right in a row before coming out to talk nonsense.You are just a lowlife lifeless leftist with no idea of what you are saying, you are just jumping at anything you can find. you have not been able to hold down a single point since we started this back and forth. You are what Yoruba call "Atamotamo" you have no direction, you go just every which way. Unfortunately, you dumb leftist don't stop, just like you father, the devil.

You are the clueless one here. Which data showed that food are cheaper? Even if food are cheaper high school economics will let you understand that if there is lesser demand, there would be excess supply forcing the price down. I don’t buy too much farm product but things I buy the most Tomatoes used to $1.49/lb at Walmart but now it’s $1.89/lb. at Aldi Tomato used to be $.99/lb but now it’s $1.12/lb. Bell peppers has been $1.78 each since I have be buying.

Come up with any argument, I will give you fact s and figures.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
ChristineC:

If you think only white Caucasians support Trump, you have no idea dude. he enjoys both support and hate from all races, only that the supporters are more. ignore the media noisemakers.
why do u guys lie like this. I believe most of the !diot supporting Trump here have never been to US. Last election he got less than 8% of black votes. The senate election in Alabama it was black vote that brought Doug Jones (Democrat) to the senate. That was a state where a democrat never won state wide election since 1992.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Sprumbaba: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Koolking:

Your words against mind.

Nigeria as an entity is not a shithole, but people like you are shitholes, robbing if off Nigeria.

You don't know me. I careless about going abroad to wander like you when opportunities to live a fulfilled and contented life abound in Nigeria.

Enjoy your agege bread and beans. Nigeria is not a shithole until the shit is in your hole.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Enjoy your agege bread and beans. Nigeria is not a shithole until the shit is in your hole.

Ok
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 3:19am On Aug 17, 2019
I understand where you are coming from but banning guns won't change anything especially now that we know what dems are up to. The state with strict gun laws are the ones with the most shootings. Guns don't shoot themselves at the innocent, evil people do. Mass shooting deaths last year is 387 while car accident deaths is 40,000. Should we now ban cars? What about the knife-stabbing in London? Should we ban knives too? Guns keeps Americans safe and there's no easy way to be free.

Empiree:
you know what?. I am aware that I always have unpopular opinion and I have been criticized for that for years. Good news is, I am not bothered.

I definitely like the idea of self defense but it needs to be properly coordinated. But since they can't seem to get their act together, I support total elimination of gun right. Why isn't that possible?. Germany and UK don't allow their citizens to own guns. How is that not possible in the US?. It is very easy. No one owns gun except law enforcement. This way you know for sure if someone attacks you it is either knife and similar object or fist fight. This eliminate possibilities of stray bullets and mass shootings.

Last year a Nigerian man was killed by stray bullet in Texas in his own driveway. Stray bullet hit his head. This man just completed his mansion in Nigeria and was getting ready to travel in few months to launch it before his untimely death.

For how long are we gonna keep talking about gun control without actually doing nothing about it?. When I was in Germany 3 months ago I was told no one owns gun. They were just making fun of America's gun violence. This sh!t is getting too much. We should not play politics with people's lives man like you do.

Enough of this shit. undecided

I thought Congress would be forced to make changes when Adam Lanza killed 20 children and 6 adults in 2012 including his own mother with military weapons. What the heck is going on man. Again, let me remind you that when forefathers recognized gun right it was not automatic weapons. Rather it was shakabula
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Empiree: 4:31am On Aug 17, 2019
wowcatty:
I understand where you are coming from but banning guns won't change anything especially now that we know what dems are up to. The state with strict gun laws are the ones with the most shootings. Guns don't shoot themselves at the innocent, evil people do. Mass shooting deaths last year is 387 while car accident deaths is 40,000. Should we now ban cars? What about the knife-stabbing in London? Should we ban knives too? Guns keeps Americans safe and there's no easy way to be free.

See what am taking about?. This kind of thinking keep gun control debate in cycle. Let's keep it up. I am sure we gonna hear another mass shooting very soon. It is tradition now. My only prayer is never to be victim of this unfortunate circumstance
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2019
I'm stating the facts here! Should we ban knives and cars? There have always been shootigs that are going unreported by the fake news cos they don't fit the narratives. Infact on the same weekend as the other two shootings in Elpaso and Dayton, there were 67 other shootings in Chicago alone that the media didn't talk about because they happened in a gun controlled area as usual.
Empiree:
See what am taking about?. This kind of thinking keep gun control debate in cycle. Let's keep it up. I am sure we gonna hear another mass shooting very soon. It is tradition now. My only prayer is never to be victim of this unfortunate circumstance
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Empiree: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2019
wowcatty:
I'm stating the facts here! Should we ban knives and cars? There have always been shootigs that are going unreported by the fake news cos they don't fit the narratives. Infact on the same weekend as the other two shootings in Elpaso and Dayton, there were 67 other shootings in Chicago alone that the media didn't talk about because they happened in a gun controlled area as usual.
bro, your comparison is off. You are just playing politics like politicians do. How could you compare gun with knives and cars?. Gun is of no use on a day basis. Not everyone is a hunter. But knives are used daily for food at least. Cars are used daily for many things. Guns are optional.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by tck2000(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2019
look at them still arguing till now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.