Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” (57818 Views)

Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Dukeemmanuel44(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Farm tool
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by noziz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Brightness adjusted to 100%
Zooming in progress...

I swear u don high. I know sey u don pour akamu multiple times after d zooming grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Kingsley10000: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Brightness adjusted to 100% Zooming in progress...
jeez cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Kingsley10000: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Toscarel:
I like her ,between Vaseline and coconut oil I don't know which would do justice right now
ground nut oil
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Icon79(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
I totally agree with her. Back in the day over 60% of prostitutes in Nigerians hotels were from Ghana. There's something about that country and sex. In addition, I was friends with a Ghanaian lady when I was college ... nice girl but she nearly banged my brains out shocked

O pari

MhizMuna:
The new face of stardom has a lot to say about Ghanaians, especially to those who have always been on her neck.

Ghanaian TV Personality, Efia Odo has said in an interview that, some Ghanaians like associating themselves with sex so much that they tend not to think about anything apart from sex.

In an interview with Zionfelix, a media person, upon disclosing her relationship with several celebrities, Efia Odo blatantly said that, there is always a wrong perception when people see her with most male celebrities.

“Ghanaians are always saying I dated Kwesi Arthur, had sex with him and then we two broke up. They also said I had a thing with King Promise and Darko Vibez, all because I shot music videos with them. I mean, can’t a male and a female be friends without people thinking about anything sexual?

“I think in Ghana when somebody says they have a crush on someone they automatically think you want to be in a relationship with the person and have sex. You can crush on someone because of their personality. It’s always about sex, that means sex is the only thing Ghanaians have in mind. Ghanaians like sex, they like sex too much.” She said.

She further cautioned that, if she hasn’t come out publicly to announce who her boyfriend is, Ghanaians should not ‘pick’ one for her forcibly

https://www./2019/08/ghanaians-like-sex-too-much-efia-odo.html

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Hades2016(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol how Nigerians bitches who are being used for the baby factories lol. who has taken over streets in Ghana for ashawo. get a human brain you lack one
your comment shows that your are pained pls carry your black Ghanaian brain outta my comment you dimwit

2 Likes

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by TeeYMartinz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Are u unemployed or working class but still want a multiple source of income? How will u feel if u can learn all this � *0rganic products*
* whiten your teeth naturally
* make your hair grow faster
* make your eye lash grow faster naturally
* make your nails grow faster naturally
* make your fallen/saggy breast stand
* tighten your vagina naturally
* whiten your skin naturally
* loss weight faster
* how to get flat tummy naturally
* naturally anti-ageing/wrinkle cream
* vitamin and their benefit to your skin
* skin care categories
* preservative
* 10 days whiting lotion
* charcoal facial cleanser
* body wash soap
* Exfoliator
* moistursing cream
* bleached skin treatment
* pink lip balm
* spot remover cream
* sunburn creame
* carrot glow lotion
* dark knuckle remover
* Indian glow whiting lotion
* half cast cream
* hot chocolate cream
* dark undererarm whitener
* moroccan herbal soap
* how to identify the two types of Organic oil
* how to make your oil
� carrot oil
� Aloe vera oil
� Avacado oil
� Coconut oil
� fenugreek oil
* natural deoderant
* lighting liquid soap
* breast enlargement
* firm your breast
* reducing breast size
* strech marks remover
* butt/hip enlargement oil
* anti ageing cream/wrinkle cream
* how to make your baby soap
* eczema cream
* scar remover cream
* children glow cream
* libido booster
* home remedy for mouth odour
* remedy for hair brackage
* watermelon smoothie
* apple-straw berry smoothie
* coconut and Avocado smothie
* cake
* meat pie
*Egg rolls
* sausage
* doughnuts
* shawama
* ice cream *Customization*. � T-shirt design. � Pillow design. �Phone case design. �Mug design. Within 4days and be ur boss for just 2k for all the training?!
If u are interested click on this link for the online training https:///Ko29HWC9kev8jKtptuezA8
First 50persons to register get to pay 1,500
N.b: The online class will be at ur own *convenient*, *interactive* and u can ask *questions*.
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hey smiley

How are you doing this evening?
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

How are you doing this evening?

Very well. How was your day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Lordjb: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na normal thing we Dem dey do grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Mypeople2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmabest2000:

Women and sex
hahahahahahaha ...o boy your picture won kill me with laughter hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very well. How was your day?

It was very fine as well, just missing you wink

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

It was very fine as well, just missing you wink

Awwwww really, how much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwwww really, how much?

Yebo, almost two days you went into silence but at least you're now around wink

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yebo, almost two days you went into silence but at least you're now around wink

I was preoccupied with other things wink But I'm here now, you Kenyan cocoa biscuit grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Kingsley10000: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
noziz:

I swear u don high. I know sey u don pour akamu multiple times after d zooming grin grin grin
He is the chairman vaseline crew
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I was preoccupied with other things wink But I'm here now, you Kenyan cocoa biscuit grin

grin grin siyabonga.
What's popping there in South Africa?
Africa's most developed economy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

grin grin siyabonga.
What's popping there in South Africa?
Africa's most developed economy cool

LMAO. Don't start. I see what you did there grin

It's just another unexciting Sunday over here. I'm catching up on a few programmes on TV to pass time. What are you up to with your bad self?

2 Likes

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by waynejesus: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Call for your electrician installation and repair 2347069677015
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Don't start. I see what you did there grin

It's just another unexciting Sunday over here. I'm catching up on a few programmes on TV to pass time. What are you up to with your bad self?

Okay grin grin am just planning on how I can slumber as I prepare for tomorrow's job duty.
Am not a fan watching TV programmes save for news bulletin grin

Why is the Sunday unexciting though?

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by ZikZikZik: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Brightness adjusted to 100%
Zooming in progress...
I had already done that before even reading your comment grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

Okay grin grin am just planning on how I can slumber as I prepare for tomorrow's job duty.
Am not a fan watching TV programmes save for news bulletin grin

Why is the Sunday unexciting though?

What do you do in your spare time then? shocked I cannot imagine not watching TV or not having it on, period. I'd be bored out of my mind. It provides white noise for me. I keep it on even when not watching.
Sundays are extremely quiet. I've not seen a single soul the entire day!

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What do you do in your spare time then? shocked I cannot imagine not watching TV or not having it on, period. I'd be bored out of my mind. It provides white noise for me. I keep it on even when not watching.
Sundays are extremely quiet. I've not seen a single soul the entire day!

I just utilize my free time to listen to music of different genres precisely bongo, Congolese rhumba and some Kenyan songs, it gives me a peace of mind with relaxation. cheesy cheesy

You're right, Sundays is ever boring and dull, I think it has been the tradition everywhere bearing that most people are usually indoors especially after attending their respective church services but you ought to hangover around wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

I just utilize my free time to listen to music of different genres precisely bongo, Congolese rhumba and some Kenyan songs, it gives me a peace of mind with relaxation. cheesy cheesy

You're right, Sundays is ever boring and dull, I think it has been the tradition everywhere bearing that most people are usually indoors especially after attending their respective church services but you ought to hangover around wink

Sports? I can sense a bit of romanticism or perhaps a bit of sensitivity in you from your description above tongue Music is a good form of escapism though. Hope you got the moves to go with your choice in music lol.

True. In my "compound" nobody attends church, but on Sundays you could hear a pin drop. The silence is deafening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sports? I can sense a bit of romanticism or perhaps a bit of sensitivity in you from your description above tongue Music is a good form of escapism though. Hope you got the moves to go with your choice in music lol.

True. In my "compound" nobody attends church, but on Sundays you could hear a pin drop. The silence is deafening.

Yebo cheesy music is my bae, I detest movies and films. I got moves as well with different pingponging mode grin

Really? Does it means there are pagans in your compound or?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by PetroDollax: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
well, back in the gay,huh? I can tell you that today, 90% of the pr0stitutes in Ghana are nigerians grin grin grin they are very cheap and can be fvcked even with 50 pesewas grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians don't like sex? and yet your population keep rising like eba? people give birth like pigs grin grin grin

[s]
Icon79:
I totally agree with her. Back in the day over 60% of prostitutes in Nigerians hotels were from Ghana. There's something about that country and sex. In addition, I was friends with a Ghanaian lady when I was college ... nice girl but she nearly banged my brains out shocked

O pari

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yebo cheesy music is my bae, I detest movies and films. I got moves as well with different pingponging mode grin

Really? Does it means there are pagans in your compound or?

LMAO @ bolded. I'd so love to see that in motion cheesy

Majority are Muslims, that's why. The rest worship Dionysus, the god of booze grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ bolded. I'd so love to see that in motion cheesy

Majority are Muslims, that's why. The rest worship Dionysus, the god of booze grin

I see neh grin grin

Okay, here Christians are the dominant precisely in my estatehood in Nairobi but anyway everyone is mended to his or her religion pilgrimage based on how they believe their supernatural being.
Is there any way I can reach you via inbox instead of talking publicly where we're being seen? grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

I see neh grin grin

Okay, here Christians are the dominant precisely in my estatehood in Nairobi but anyway everyone is mended to his or her religion pilgrimage based on how they believe their supernatural being.
Is there any way I can reach you via inbox instead of talking publicly where we're being seen? grin

Lol, what do you wanna tell me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what do you wanna tell me?

I feel uncomfortable when publicly chatting with you, I think we should have some privacy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.