Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” (57817 Views)

Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by ElsonMorali: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
lollybizzu:

We are all actors and actresses in the movie of life.

Just with different scripts.

well if you decide to go philosophical.

I'm sure you know I'm talking about the Nollywood variety.

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by ElsonMorali: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
DameB:

Really... You just might besmiley... Try to find out...cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

I feel uncomfortable when publicly chatting with you, I think we should have some privacy cheesy

And the next thing we will be announcing our upcoming nuptials at the romance section tongue
That's how it starts grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And the next thing we will be announcing our upcoming nuptials at the romance section tongue
That's how it starts grin

grin grin am not certain about it, well it might or not but from the look of things am predicting it won't grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

grin grin am not certain about it, well it might or not but from the look of things am predicting it won't grin

So you wanna waste my time in za oza room? grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by desprado: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Brightness adjusted to 100% Zooming in progress...
lolls

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you wanna waste my time in za oza room? grin

Not really grin grin okay then I can lead to nu pp tials grin grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

Music to my ears!

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

Let's go to sleep & we'll discuss it another time grin

And btw, the bolded didn't go unnoticed tongue

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Let's go to sleep & we'll discuss it another time grin

And btw, the bolded didn't go unnoticed tongue

Okay grin grin good night or rather usiku mwema cheesy
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Adakintroy2: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ghanaians do not like sex that much...they are only less hypocritical about it.

Unlike religion-centered Nigeria which is made up of undercover perverts, nymphos and depraved souls who eat, breathe and think sex yet are too pious to talk about it.

Well, except me.
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by StyleAfos(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Nuklex(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Really? My next holiday will be in Ghana, we die there!
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by opebiboy: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2019
diick lovers
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by Habbell: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ghanaians do not like sex that much...they are only less hypocritical about it.

Unlike religion-centered Nigeria which is made up of undercover perverts, nymphos and depraved souls who eat, breathe and think sex yet are too pious to talk about it.

Well, except me.
Obviously, you didn't read the post, because it doesn't relate with your post. Shame on you.
Re: Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” by virago(f): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Alejoas:
Has she tried Nigeria..... Even as I'm typing now.... They are having it hot.... Every second of the day

Are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu / Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.