Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos (55955 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Eteka1(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2019
One we go see for nairaland front-page "see lovely photos of Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko pooing in the toilet".
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2019
nomenclature:
Let me tell you reasons I shouldn't be pained .

1 I am young and rich
2 the ned you are talking about represents my senatorial district.
3 the last time i was in Nigeria was 8 years ago so I have never dated a nigerian women,I don't find them attractive .
4 i repeat again . I am young and rich
5 I Bleep with foreign women 100 times more beautiful than Regina

Your mum is a Nigerian woman and so therefore unattractive by your standards grin grin
Mr foreign women

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:

If your Brains can't still auto decode in 2019. You need a therapist

grin grin sorry
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by nomenclature(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Your case is spiritual.na u sabi
Ybaby:

Your mum is a Nigerian woman and so therefore unattractive by your standards grin grin
Mr foreign women

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by rosy1992(f): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2019
If this is the meaning of love then love can rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by ezenna191(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Ned Nwoko should get this girl pregnant so we can rest of these reckless media posts
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by orunmila144: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
Na shisha dat girl dey blow like dat? Would Regina have dumped Somadina for Ned had it been Ned was poor? The answer is "NO". Money buys love, this is a FACT. Enjoy your baecation.
maybe ned is a stallion in the bedroom grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Kingosytex(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2019
orunmila144:
maybe ned is a stallion in the bedroom grin grin

you mean in za oza room?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by orunmila144: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:

you mean in za oza room?
yezzur. some of these old men can nack 10 rounds without breaking a sweat in ze oza room after drinking big stout grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by OTayobami(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:

Who cares??
Ur not Ned nwoko

So Ned nwoko is now your deity or your God right? self-servicer!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by OTayobami(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:

Who cares??
Ur not Ned nwoko

So Ned nwoko is now your deity or your God right? _Wanker_!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2019
OTayobami:

So Ned nwoko is now your deity or your God right? _Wanker_!
E pain am grin

See you below

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by crackhouse(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:
Trying very hard to secure public validation.........
her talk won't last forever no matter how hard she try. It's a matter of time.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by OTayobami(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:

E pain am grin

See you below

E can never pain me! You wanna know why? i believe you're just like a fly buzzing close to my ear, tell me face to face then I'll see....
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019
nomenclature:

1 I am young and rich
3 the last time i was in Nigeria was 8 years ago so I have never dated a nigerian women,I don't find them attractive .

but not younger.... so u still lose!
stop adding too much emotion to ur posts....
it's giving out the wrong vibe - like u jealous of Ned or something

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by kinglee007(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019
itspzpics:
Watch The Romantic Video => HERE

This picture looks like Daddy carrying his daughter that just graduated from school grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by kinglee007(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2019
itspzpics:
Regina Daniel and Her Bae Ned Nwoko Enjoys Baecation In Ghana, Shares romantic Photos Together.

Our favorite Youngnollywood actress Regina Daniels enjoys her baecation with her love Ned Nwoko as shares some aromantic Clip of them enjoying their life in ghana.
Who else love this couple?

Watch video

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/regina-daniel-her-bae-ned-enjoys-baecation-in-ghana-shares-romantic-photos/

I never see where person go just dey like make him lap dey take selfie.
Dis pikin dey advertise lap Sha!!! smiley
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by yeyeosoronga: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2019
eyeview:
Small pikin still dey worry this kid. You can see children's foolishness in all she does. Imagine smoking shisha and filling the air with it in the presence of a 60 year old man. If she was a bit mature, she would have known that even if he doesn't mind, you respect him by not doing it.

And what's this juvenile craze to put everything they do on social media?

He wants to feel young again. Old men who marry really young brides want the drama and immaturity that comes with youth. She probably reminds him of when he was still a young man about town, going to clubs and dancing even with no money... he's young at heart�
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by yeyeosoronga: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2019
nomenclature:

1 I am young and rich

You have shown the world all your insecurities and self hate. It still doesn't stop those foreign men and women despising you, your race and all you stand for . You are just a buck to be used by their women and you still will not be respected.
Why is it such an achievement to some black African men that they sleep with foreign women especially white women? You hardly find black women celebrating riding white dicks, and they do ride them. I understand people's preferences to swirl, but really is it an achievement?
Regina isn't just noted to be a rich man's wife, and if anything at all she's brought more fame to Ned. I never knew who he was before he started dating her, despite being a senator. Regina had been counting and securing her bag before she met Ned. She was never a lazy girl.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Awe4luv(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2019
czarina:
It comes with the terrain, my dear.

Na akara wen Ned buy, him dey chop. You want a very young bride? You'll have deal with the "youngness" she'd have displayed among her "peers"

(I just don't want to use the word "immaturity"wink ).

Fair deal if you ask me.
to add to that, Ned nwoko is getting what he wants now which is fame...so many people do not even know this man despite his riches, am in that circle too, but thanks to the wedlock with regina.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Awe4luv(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
At a time, this girl got guts

Can't imagine being in her shoes, be damn to shy to flaunt romance with my ancestor
really?....comming from some one with pussy as her monick

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Awe4luv(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2019
holyidol:
Am very sorry for this girl, she sold her joy for money.
ATleast she got the money, what's the essence of joy without money....money brings joy my brother, poverty and responsibilities is the cause of my sadness here.....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Awe4luv(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2019
kittykollinxx:
I still don't understand why men pay so much 4 pvssy
my brother some reasons are divine ooo
just like the same reason a woman act like she could stay without sex for years but by the time she meets someone she's connected to emotionally she becomes hoe
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2019
OTayobami:

E can never pain me! You wanna know why? i believe you're just like a fly buzzing close to my ear, tell me face to face then I'll see....
Make I see u offline?

Kidnapper alert!!!!

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ciaos: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2019
The girl eyes tear reach her back. Na wa ooooo...Power of money...Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Myhusband(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
Na shisha dat girl dey blow like dat? Would Regina have dumped Somadina for Ned had it been Ned was poor? The answer is "NO". Money buys love, this is a FACT. Enjoy your baecation.

Money nor wealth can buy love, money can only hijacked it for some period of time. on a long run the heart bought will resubmit itself to another feelings

Regina is still a young girl that don't have the decision of her own but her mother. just watched as things unfold.

all ladies entice into marriage with wealth had some jingolo that's messing their pvssies anyhow with the lover buyer's wealth
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Good for them. The relationship is a SYMBIOTIC one.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by salihu2nic: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
This seller is here trying hard to convince people to buy his products. I called him for the 7GB data plan but he insisted a pay before delivery contradicting his advert statement of “pay before delivery” Some people may not have problem with paying before getting the product.
It seems to me he is one of the data fraudsters here on Nairaland. This was how someone scammed me 2years ago. I transferred money to him for a data he never send.
I am not discouraging potential customers but rather telling them to be caution. Why advertise what u don’t offer?

PLS DON’T FALL VICTIM TO THIS SELLER

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Love in Ghana
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Realist2: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
from small girl with big God " to "rumors pls " and now smoking shisha in presence of her grandpa husband. She can continue to play herself, after two years we will know if she truly happy as she been trying so hard to make us believe.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Gartol(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Love is sweet oo
when money enter love is sweeter
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Kingosytex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Myhusband:

Money nor wealth can buy love, money can only hijacked it for some period of time. on a long run the heart bought will resubmit itself to another feelings

Regina is still a young girl that don't have the decision of her own but her mother. just watched as things unfold.

all ladies entice into marriage with wealth had some jingolo that's messing their pvssies anyhow with the lover buyer's wealth

You are far from reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / Timaya And Empress Njamah Hang Out Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.