Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,174 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos (55954 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by StyleAfos(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Asensio(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
dannybrasky:
Too much sense grin

I swear guy na d truth b dat

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
MY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP A SISTER WIN A PAGEANT, PLEASE JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY PICTURE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Myhusband(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:

You are far from reality.

That money can buy love? How old are you?

I'm sure na dummy like u go dey use money to entice all these hoes that will still give the pvssy for another broke nigga

FYI, I have experienced a lot of love buying that end up being a regret. The recent one is an Igbo man who got married to an Edo Lady at my area here, the Igbo husband treat her well and even bought her a latest Lexus. Whenever the dude travelled she will bring another smello guy to the house to smashed her pvssy until she was caught. This made the man to proceed for DNA test and he later found out that only 1 of the 3 kids was his

I'll school you on what love entails. Loyalty, charisma and character are the pillars that made love exist, these attributes comes natural, you don't force them

Many marriages went into dissolution early because the lady got tired of pretending to have feelings. I pray you won't be a victim of what you don't know.

does interest you to know Dangote is unmarried presently? you're just a nonentity
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by JuanDeDios: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kneephy:
When I grow up, I want to be like Ned Nwoko.....

Quote me and die at ur own peril
How can somebody die at his own peril? I doubt a senseless curse can harm anyone - except maybe the curser.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by JBoss25(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
nomenclature:
Let me tell you reasons I shouldn't be pained .

1 I am young and rich
2 the ned you are talking about represents my senatorial district.
3 the last time i was in Nigeria was 8 years ago so I have never dated a nigerian women,I don't find them attractive .
4 i repeat again . I am young and rich
5 I Bleep with foreign women 100 times more beautiful than Regina
Bad guy, which country are u in now?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by EmmaDivine07: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
kittykollinxx:
I still don't understand why men pay so much 4 pvssy

See your mouth..as if you don't know that pussy is among the most sweetest thing on earth.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Myhusband:

That money can buy love? How old are you?

I'm sure na dummy like u go dey use money to entice all these hoes that will still give the pvssy for another broke nigga

FYI, I have experienced a lot of love buying that end up being a regret. The recent one is an Igbo man who got married to an Edo Lady at my area here, the Igbo husband treat her well and even bought her a latest Lexus. Whenever the dude travelled she will bring another smello guy to the house to smashed her pvssy until she was caught. This made the man to proceed for DNA test and he later found out that only 1 of the 3 kids was his

I'll school you on what love entails. Loyalty, charisma and character are the pillars that made love exist, these attributes comes natural, you don't force them

Many marriages went into dissolution early because the lady got tired of pretending to have feelings. I pray you won't be a victim of what you don't know.

does interest you to know Dangote is unmarried presently? you're just a nonentity

my brother na English u dey speak so..
no one is disputing the fact that love bought might never end up being genuine but it can buy it.....

especially for those without any hope for true love from his ideal partner e.g Ned nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Mummymahdi(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Love is sweet oo

Money sweet dai! If Ned is poor is there anything Regina will love about him? NO.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
czarina:
It comes with the terrain, my dear.

Na akara wen Ned buy, him dey chop. You want a very young bride? You'll have deal with the "youngness" she'd have displayed among her "peers"

(I just don't want to use the word "immaturity"wink ).

Fair deal if you ask me.

I concor

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by esthy86(f): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Am I the only one that noticed that Regina is now having a small resemblance with Ned, Bae is losing her beauty gradually
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by naijajobx: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by abbiboy: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
eyeview:
Small pikin still dey worry this kid. You can see children's foolishness in all she does. Imagine smoking shisha and filling the air with it in the presence of a 60 year old man. If she was a bit mature, she would have known that even if he doesn't mind, you respect him by not doing it.

And what's this juvenile craze to put everything they do on social media?
Bros wht re u saying gan!persin wey boo don see bae unclothedness make she still dey fear d old man,no be evry body dey do Yoruba relationship, whr d girl would be calling d guy broda that is digging her pussy.they re couples now so deal wit it.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by gabsmilez(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
itspzpics:
Watch The Romantic Video => HERE

billionairs lap....Igbo amaka is eating those junks too?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by costandi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
eyeview:
Small pikin still dey worry this kid. You can see children's foolishness in all she does. Imagine smoking shisha and filling the air with it in the presence of a 60 year old man. If she was a bit mature, she would have known that even if he doesn't mind, you respect him by not doing it.

And what's this juvenile craze to put everything they do on social media?
If he doesn't care, he doesn't really care. He's just using you. Guy men know that when we just want to use someone, we don't care about what they do.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
torin:
Luv
See man pikin dentition like godzilla cartoon.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
femi4:
God, provide my own Ned....

May we all find... Amen !
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by femi4: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

May we all find... Amen !
you need Samson not Ned
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by opebiboy: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Cute couple
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2019
femi4:
you need Samson not Ned

Samson is very broke now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.