Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia (35708 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Diesel1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
If na for naija, them for kill am without proper investigation #Freesowore
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by CableWire: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmmm... Thank God.
And I pray that I and my family will always serve the Lord, be at the right place and at the right time at all times. We shall not walk into death-traps consciously or unconsciously.

....odinakachukwu....it's all in God's hands!
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Depot(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
That 's why i dont associate nor hang out with yahoo boys. Nobody knows when EFCC will strike.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by yinkus6750(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lucky him.
Narrow escape.
Never be too friendly in foreign land that you don't know what your so called brothers do yonder.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by HaryoBamex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
When you're at the wrong place at the wrong time, bad things are meant to happen...

Congratulations Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by prophetfire: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
would he walk away just like that? he should sue them . not for arresting him ,but for parading him on camera.
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Asnafsaeed(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
He will soon be replaced with another igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Chika Odinakachukwu, no mind dem.

Money must be made, let's make another arrangement, at least you have seen the lapses and where you fvcked up.

Igbo amaka cheesy

Lol... You're a rib cracker.
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Nemesis909: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
2 out of 3 heads.
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Legendguru: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Nemesis909: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
jospepper:
They will not rush to put this one on front page.

Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by skyhighweb(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
plus d camera 1 and 2 the name
they said, we saw u shaking hands with dos drugs guys, whats ur name.

1 Like

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Freed after he was found noreguilty. grin

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Omudia11: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
That's why your people are on death row in many countries. Smh!!
Simplyleo:
Chika Odinakachukwu, no mind dem.

Money must be made, let's make another arrangement, at least you have seen the lapses and where you fvcked up.

Igbo amaka cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Amuocha: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wickedfacts:

What were your fathers doing when others were establishing news outlets?

Your children's generation would be worse than yours if you guys don't stop this stupidity and focus on charting a path for your future.

Useless comment
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Simplyleo: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Omudia11:
That's why your people are on death row in many countries. Smh!!
Sarcasm bro. I'm not even igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Valmekyz: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
What doesn't kill u makes you stronger
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by ceejay80s(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari did not send anybody there to save him because he's Igbo , useless country,
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Myhusband(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
his nickname Shadow I guess he's into another deal not drugs
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
I have seen this news severally and the only photo attached to the news is the photo of him in handcuff.

You are saying someone has been released from custody and he is innocent yet you can't furnish us with photos of him celebrating his release or pictures of him after being released from detention.
For two days now I have been seeing this news and it always have this same photo of him in Cuffs.

He is your brother yet you can't ask him to snap photos and send to you to attach to the news?

Not like I am doubting his innocence or doubting his release. But what is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by luluman: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
jospepper:
They will not rush to put this one on front page.
Why the rush to put it on front page now? What's so special.
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Femeto: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cambodia of all countries.
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
If he love himself I recommend he returns back to Nigeria immediately. But if he wants to prove that he is a stupid man, then he should remain there
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Cakamnonu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
He hasn’t been released. The lawyers are still working on it but it has been established that he wasn’t in the room with them and was only exchanging pleasantries when the cctv captured him. Please put him in your prayers ��
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Lusard(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
MrMicholo:
See earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5336531/nigerian-marked-photos-wasnt-part

One Of The Three Drug Suspect, Chika Odinakachukwu Has Been Released.

We were in a clearance operation on the outskirt of Konduga yesterday when I got word from my dad that My younger brother, Chika Odinakachukwu Austin also known as Shadow has been released from custody in Cambodia.

He was not among the drug dealers.. He just saw his fellow Nigerians in a foreign land and greeted them in the spirit of brotherhood and was caught by a CCTV.

So I surfed through Nairaland from yesterday to this morning to know if our dear bloggers will carry the news.. but I got to understand that our bloggers don't actually followup a news to its final conclusion.

I decided to take the bull by the horn..
Odinaka is innocent.. He was a good kid..

I pray Lalasticlala will push this, so people will see it.
by their head thy shall know them.
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by AngelicBeing: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amuocha:
Great.

Ms Abike Dabere Erewa embarassed angry

Useless APC newspapers, bloggers and online fighters wont like this news sad
Abike is eating fried goat meat with legend stout at Sheraton Abuja and she doesn't give a fvck to Nigerians, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering from hunger and starvation sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by francium001: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thanks to GOD
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by freshMallam1122: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amuocha:
Great.

Ms Abike Dabere Erewa embarassed angry

Useless APC newspapers, bloggers and online fighters wont like this news sad
lol u ar pain wat concern APC with this...u ar fool I swear ..uptill now u no get sence
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by Noah2gud(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
For Ladies only
How to know if your guy really love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgaa6s9skM
Re: Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia by zigziggy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
try this with African(Nigerian) securities, he will be in 3yrs detention.for his innocency... thank God for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth / Shocker: How Imported Ogbono Soup, Jollof Rice From India Got NAFDAC Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.