Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) (48582 Views)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by naijaboy756: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
oshabbaloak:
Viral Video shows two Access Bank Staff Having S e x Inside Toilet(Video)(Video)

shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
reported that 2 bank staff were caught having an ‘i*timate moment’ in Toilet after work hours over the weekend.

Download Their Video Here
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
las las kidnapping go still continue for akwa ibom sad

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
i support dis post with don wanny's dry gin grin
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
don wanny says hi grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by MrCounselor: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kidnapping even after death penalty
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by dustmalik: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
If they had not been caught, the people of the community would have claimed that it was Fulanis kidnapping in the community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
People are angry.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by zizerbest(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
kidnerpers are dreadful

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by chiboy1116: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:
I think that guy's ankle is broken.

shocked
it's not just broken , it has been battered and shattered ....his bones are out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
They look like Fulani Herdsmen lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Damoche10: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear kidnappers,
How are you and business, I hope all is well. If so glory be to God.
I just want to inform you of your recent activities. Whatever you do, I repeat whatever you do steer clear of akwa ibom. They all have petrol and matches in their bags. Fire no far from them at all. Please be wise. Why not shift your activities to government houses. Those ones will pay without hassle.
I have to drop my pen now. Say me well to the devil when you get to hell for I'm sure the above will eventually be your end. Greet Evans for me if you're lucky to make it to kirikiri.

Yours faithfully
Shibaraba

Believe it or not kidnappers must dey this forum.
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by yeman1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear kidnappers,
I just want to inform you of your recent activities. Whatever you do, I repeat whatever you do steer clear of akwa ibom. They all have petrol and matches in their bags. Fire no far from them at all. Please be wise. Why not shift your activities to government houses. Those ones will pay without hassle.
I have to drop my pen now. Say me well to the devil when you get to hell for I'm sure the above will eventually be your end. Greet Evans for me if you're lucky to make it to kirikiri.

Yours faithfully
Shibaraba

sure they r in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wait till tomorrow and see another news headline that the guy was "wrongfully attacked" and how his debtor raised a false alarm in order to avoid paying the guy... Leading to unsuspecting neighbors almost lynching him.

No be Naija again?
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by adecz: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why are they suffering him with
all this beatings?

The best thing is to just roast him
make govt, police, citizens & kidnapper rest.

Nonsense!!

Meanwhile, this is what Youruba cannot
do to herdsmen terrorizing their region,
, just talk talk & raking..

Even when the apprehend them, fear no
go allow dem wound or ice the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
They’ve almost cut one of is leg off shocked

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
wiseone28:
get sense

Why are you pained? It seems the guy struck a nerve.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by wiseone28: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
stuffs4me:

Why are you pained? It seems the guy struck a nerve.
What did he wrote?
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Dinsulator(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Omo see Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:
Their body still fresh.

Those guys are vigilantes not angry mob. You don't expect them to deface people after arrest. Their only work is to arrest then they hand them over to law enforcement agency.

If na mob, you'll be seeing only ashes in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Am I the only one that found those names headaches inducing?... Damn.
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by realstars: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Welcome to AKWA Ibom state. The only state that dose not welcome non cense..

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Toscarel: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
The ankles h

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
I like this Akwa Ibom people, their own no dey waste time

Instant judgement, even if its a mistaken identity

Stay away from crime or be babequed

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by adeblow(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear kidnappers,

Yours faithfully
Shibaraba

You last quote though
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Only fools will call this one fulani
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by str8talk1: 1:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Fulani herdsmen every where. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by NCBMEDIA: 1:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear kidnappers,

Yours faithfully
Shibaraba

Chairman,u correct.
Kidnappers dey,amu-robas dey,wizo dey,tafia dey,torku-torku dey,obolo dey,li muuhamid dey,baiharia dey and fulani headsman (◠‿◕)
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by pfadom: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Why not encourage the communities through the vigilantes or other local security outfit to complement the former security system. I guess they will be more effective.

The state government should channel their security votes to more productive purposes than the current mode of enrichment.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Dottore:
Some fools after seeing the way these ones were handled would still be nursing the idea of committing the same crime.

Some will still rely on one Otumokpor that one baba gave them.

Fact is fly wey go kpeme dey follow dead body enter grave. If they ignored all the advice their mothers gave them, these pics will not stop them.
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2019
wiseone28:
get sense
Sorry o!

"I just want to make common sense"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.