Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival (36421 Views)

Bole Festival In Port Harcourt Sponsored By Hero(photos) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Cookietowers(f): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

It's the 1st time its holding
it's not

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by pointstores(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sweet boli unripe has health benefit
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Reference(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice. Could be better organized. Hope it brows to become a cultural event of tourism proportions in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by meobizy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Meh. I didn't bother to go.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by sonofspada(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
I love bole!!!
Bole loves u too

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Meteng: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kingluqman:
See dem hot hot babes

grin
Of all the yam, fish and plantain wey full der, na babes your eyes see. Anyway sha, shift make I siddon grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by sonnie10: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why those girl come black like burnt bole?
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by samwash(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow !!!
Bole festival hummm !!! Dats a new $ a good one.
Not just Bole alone, but all the other foods you get from plantain.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mumu. Receive sense in Jesus name.
Bruno3000:
Cultists go soon invade d place, shooting everyone on sight. Useless state.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by kamat01: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Noah2gud(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ladies only!!
How to know if your guy really love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgaa6s9skM
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
It just started two years ago. This is the third and biggest edition so far.
Awesomefred32:
Bole festival?

In port harcourt?

24years staying in port harcourt this is first rime of hearing about that...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Keep showing your ignorance everywhere.
post=80933222:
Omo this thing na hype.. just to make bole extra expensive.. well I wouldn't blame you people Sha.. it's either oil n gas or bole selling in PH
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
It's the third time.
TroubleMaker47:

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bolé. What y'all call boli in Lagos is trash.
MrPresident1:
Boli not bole

Another Yoruba export to the world grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Trendishine: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Portharcourt

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
It's already showing such prospects.
Reference:
Nice. Could be better organized. Hope it brows to become a cultural event of tourism proportions in the future.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Enemy of the state. Lol
meobizy:
Meh. I didn't bother to go.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by frankmoney(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

3rd time bro

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by odaniel1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bridget95:
Enemy of portharcourt spotted. Every state has cultists problems including lagos
Rivers doesn't 'have' Cultist problems, its a Cultist's problem.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by ubee(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
The writer described Boli as "prestigious" angry angry
Abeg someone tell me what's prestigious about Boli?
Why do so many half-baked news writers abound all over our media space nowadays?
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Buffalo2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
The 2nd pix are burnt offerings nah
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by loomer: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Soon it will be very popular and people go dey come from far and wide like garlic festival for usa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Guestlander: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Garri don suffer, never recognized with a festival like this though more widely consumed.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mophasa(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
ubee:
The writer described Boli as "prestigious" angry angry
Abeg someone tell me what's prestigious about Boli?
Why do so many half-baked news writers abound all over our media space nowadays?

Stop misquoting what you can't comprehend, Port-Harcourt Bole has prestige, I don't know about your boli.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by GloShare(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Omudia11:
I remember when my friend posted pictures of the first bole festival. It was so scanty with very few people in attendance and. They just chilled, played some indoor games, ate boo, drank and left.

There was a little improvement with the last year's edition, but damn this third edition is humongous. In just three years, the bolé festival has seen such huge success. Who would have known?

In this life, if you truly want something, go for it. It doesn't how small you start. What matters is that you keep persisting, improving and with time, you'll make significant progress.

This is actually the 4th edition

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by loadedvibes: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thank you

Omudia11:
Keep showing your ignorance everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by merits(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:
Wow, nice.
I really enjoyed this meal combination with groundnut when I was still in Benin city.

Op, show us more photos so we can feel the carnival.
One picture is not enough .
Abeg,travel go there which more pics?you want my 10mb wey mtn just manage giv me finish ontop bole.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:
Wow, nice.
I really enjoyed this meal combination with groundnut when I was still in Benin city.

Op, show us more photos so we can feel the carnival.
One picture is not enough .
The one you ate in Benin isn't bole. Come eat real bole in PH. The sauce, fish, plantain and yam is everything grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by goat22: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaniro:
Port-Harcourt people and bole

Amaniro, amaniro it's time for bole festival. Children and young men and women are in the street eating bole join in amaniro it's time to celebrate the beauty of bole! Bole defines the son of the soil amaniro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog / "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.