Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival (36423 Views)

Bole Festival In Port Harcourt Sponsored By Hero(photos) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
sonnie10:
Why those girl come black like burnt bole?
Because they did not bleach their skin @authentic.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by emeijeh(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. They don't use beans in our PH bole. grin

Lol.
Abeg come and teach me this upwork stuff.

Please.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by loomer: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Omudia11:
There is a garlic festival in the U.S?

Yes boss
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by generationz(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Theboss100:
I Don't Kw If I Should Knock U, Bite U, Or Just Blow My Whistle. I Just Tire For U. Correct Spelling Is Port Harcourt Not That Thing That Sound Like The Name Of Ur 4th Bf. Lolzz
grin I don't know what you are talking about Ezz Poracut. ( in Akpans voice sad )
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by TGMISKY(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
The bole in Rivers State is the best. It is served with fish and a very tasty sause. Not with groundnut as the westerners do
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
royalair:
and your eyes feasted well

It was indeed a feast.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Awesomefred32(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
otokx:

Are you serious?
ya
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Awesomefred32(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mrpojj:

You no hear of any last year?
nt at all
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:

Lol.
Abeg come and teach me this upwork stuff.

Please.
If you're interested, contact the number there for any information.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by emeijeh(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If you're interested, contact the number there for any information.

Thanks,
Done
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by TechCapon(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Awesomefred32:
Bole festival?

In port harcourt?

24years staying in port harcourt this is first rime of hearing about that...
even me o. It was not well publicized
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by otokx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
TechCapon:

It was all over the radiowaves and Twitter, it is an annual event.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by TechCapon(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
otokx:

It was all over the radiowaves and Twitter, it is an annual event.
wow. Ok o but who listens to radio in 2019? It's better to print flyers than announce on radio o grin
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mrpojj(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Awesomefred32:

nt at all

Ok
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by bizzibodi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
In ma hood if they organise Bole or new yam festival ...food na for free oo!
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Halexgos3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by royalair(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
otokx:

It was indeed a feast.

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by bendike: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Na only me see that sweet chikita or bole in red? grin
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by biggyT: 1:33am On Aug 05, 2019
Culture is beautiful

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Sunsets: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2019
This was so huge that it completely paralysed vehicular activities on that axis. It was painful driving through Eliozu, Airforce and Rumuola. Cars were stuck for hours.
Omudia11:
I remember when my friend posted pictures of the first bole festival. It was so scanty with very few people in attendance and. They just chilled, played some indoor games, ate bolé drank and left.

There was a little improvement with the last year's edition, but damn this third edition is humongous. In just three years, the bolé festival has seen such huge success. Who would have known?

In this life, if you truly want something, go for it. It doesn't how small you start. What matters is that you keep persisting, improving and with time, you'll make significant progress.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Sunsets: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Ant the turn out was massive. How come?
TechCapon:
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by arcnomec(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

It's the 1st time its holding

Who told you that? This is it third year running now, the organizers do a lot of advert and jingles for the event.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by ubee(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

Guess your Boli is not prestigious.
Here in PH our BOLÉ is prestigious kiss
Phew! Well if the statewide eating of roadside roasted plantain in PH is what you embrace as your source of joy, pride and national identity - if you see that as being prestigious then embrace it and enjoy yourself.
It's just that I find it difficult to understand how in 2019 a group of people can be touting roasted plantain as a source of prestige when in other parts of the world they are celebrating their annual windfall of tens of billions of dollars raked in from tourism, medical tourism raking in tens of millions, industrialization, tech companies like google, twitter and facebook collectively raking in hundreds of billions of dollars. But you even with little to no light, endemic violent criminality, horrible roads and widespread disillusionment in the land, you are happy with your plantain. Enjoy.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Prokaryote: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Is it Bole festival or fish festival. All I can see is mouthwatering fishes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog / "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.