Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Lost My Cousin And His Friends - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Cousin And His Friends (2314 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Lost My Cousin And His Friends by Houseofglam7(f): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: I Lost My Cousin And His Friends by thorpido(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
EfemenaXY:

Indeed it really has been smiley

We’re all good thanks - you and yours?
We're good too.
Re: I Lost My Cousin And His Friends by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
I lost my cousin Muneer Lawal Dare on friday embarassed.. they had their graduation on Thursday and were living for zamfara on friday when they had an accident.. it was the 4 of them that died, the fifth is in a critical condition in the hospital..I'm so sad and heartbroken as we were to meet for Eid
This is so sad.
Sorry for you loss man.

We wonder what their families will be going through now.
Sad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits / Child Bearing and Timing of Child Bearing / When Is The Right Time To Sleep With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.