Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock (2210 Views)

Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / Why Killings Continue In Zamfara Despite Mining Ban — Nigerian Military / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Odinceblog1: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
According to a source, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has broken his silence on the current Fulani herdsmen menace and security situation of the country.

Speaking today during Sunday mass, the fearless Catholic priest vowed to lead a protest himself in person to Asorock if the Fulani continues with the killings. President Buhari should o something About the Fulani Herdsmen.

“If this Fulani herdsmen killing continue again in Nigeria I Rev father Ejike mbaka will lead 1000 youths to shutdown Aso rock”, Rev. Fr. Mbaka explodes.

Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka supported the election of Mohammed Buhari in 2015 and also supported him in 2019, but it looks like everybody is provoked with the current security situation in the country.

The Fulanis are killing on daily basis, men and women, priests and lay faithful, and the government of the day is not doing anything about it. People are already tired of this government that can not secure at least the lives of its citizens...

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/father-mbaka-warns-buhari-says-if-killings-continue-i-will-lead-protest-to-aso-rock/

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Because it has touched you.... hypocrisy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by BlackfireX: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Then we will fire you.... Try it .

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Zikora1000(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chimo! Mbaka arrest loading. Dear Fr Mbaka, please lead the protest with 1000 of your likes who supported that murderer at Aso rock in the first place.

10 Likes

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Niyeal(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
I think he endorsed pmb in 2015,

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Nukilia: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
He who rides a tiger might end up in its belly as meat

8 Likes

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by SLAP44: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin

If you see we are all laughing in this place ehhh grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
The chicken has come to roost grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by OTayobami(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fr mbaka to binu o but it's so unfortunate.....
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Abfinest007(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
i will be the most happiest person if u really carry out ur threat bcuz I know u likely end up in police custody .the two million buhari donated to u,I know u have finished it

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Ruggedniggaone: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
and DSS will kidnap you like sowore shikena every protest against government now is an act of terrorism according to bullhari and his daft IGP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by joinnow: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
No more alert dropping

He has turn to wailer

Na is your turn bro

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Niaja4real(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
I don't know such 1000 youths that may be foolish enough to follow u in any solidarity visit to your paymaster in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Goldensword: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
this man is the only man of God in nigeria that i respect, for those talking rubish against him, have you forgoten that he also once suported goodluck, before he turn against him. i just don't know why anything this man do always turn to something else.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by HisSexcellency(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Niaja4real:
I don't know such 1000 youths that may be foolish enough to going with u in any solidarity visit to paymaster in Aso Rock
I doubt if mbaka actually made that statement, he collected #2million from the presidency. What did he think the money was for
He had better stay one place or else he'll soon be roomie to el zakzaky, dasuki or sowore in prison
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Tumbulum: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
blackfire let me tell you the truth. Nigeria is not working. Middle belt are not happy,south west are not happy, south east are not happy and so is the south south.
What you guys are looking for you will soon find but I bet you all that this time around it will not be the whole Nigeria against Igbo,it will all ethnic nationality to itself.
Enough is enough.
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Amuocha: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Where is DSS
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by JonDon12: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
You helped put him there. Idiot. What do you expect from someone tht lost over 5 election bids. Didnt you think there was a reason he was not election worthy. Suddenly you want change and you jump from Frying Pan to Fire.
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by JonDon12: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
The chicken has come home to roost grin cheesy grin

Yes O , It has

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by kettykin: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
BlackfireX:

Is anyone stopping you of using the fire on boko haram and herdsman
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Niaja4real(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
HisSexcellency:

I doubt if mbaka actually made that statement, he collected #2million from the presidency. What did he think the money was for
He had better stay one place or else he'll soon be roomie to el zakzaky, dasuki or sowore in prison
He knows that already, don't mind him. But in any case, I will dare him to take his protest threats serious by going to Aso Rock even now, & not wait untill another person is killed by his friends from the other side
He is just bluffing & can't do jack shit
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Esseite:
Because it has touched you.... hypocrisy
An average Nigerian is selfish although not all. This self centre mentality has been a mitigating factor to the growth of this country.
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by doctokwus: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2019
The pastroprenuer is now scared because the killings have gotten too close for comfort.
In this satanic government,even if you have oil wells,contracts from Aso Rock,or some millions given to you,herdsmen don't send you.Their agenda has nothing to do with cattle,but Islamization of many lands as they can be given or they acquire by subterfuge or violence.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by aolawale025: 12:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Good Morning Mbaka
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 05, 2019
As if I care about what you do now!!
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by leofab(f): 1:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Did God told him that?
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by pointblank247(m): 4:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Goldensword:
this man is the only man of God in nigeria that i respect, for those talking rubish against him, have you forgoten that he also once suported goodluck, before he turn against him. i just don't know why anything this man do always turn to something else.God is not an author of confusion if Mr mbaka hears from God, God wouldn't have told him to support buhari against Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Protester Shot Dead In Front Of Lekki Shoprite / Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) / Havard Trained AIG Makes IGP's Succession List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.