Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims (3978 Views)

Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem / Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by Kzea: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2010
let's thank Atiku for the wonderdul JOB he has done .but to asy the fact we all knw that the is a strategy for campaign.but he is not as selfish IBB AND OBJ. BUT OF THEM HAS EMBEDED OUR MONEY AND ARE NOT THINKING OF REFUNDING IT.ATIKU TOO EMBEDED THE MOEY AND HE IS REFUNDING LITTLE  OF IT .
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by petroy(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2010
Kzea:

let's thank Atiku for the wonderdul JOB he has done .but to asy the fact we all knw that the is a strategy for campaign.but he is not as selfish IBB AND OBJ. BUT OF THEM HAS EMBEDED OUR MONEY AND ARE NOT THINKING OF REFUNDING IT.ATIKU TOO EMBEDED THE MOEY AND HE IS REFUNDING LITTLE  OF IT .
Funny, can you buy vote with money, that was then, not the new Nigeria, eyes done open we know them. Atiku, please donate N10b to Lagos state flood victim, that will go along way helping the people. But remember, me i none go vote for you even if you donate country.
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by ukaifycos: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2010
Na so we go dey do our campaign!!!HOUSE VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE CAN STILL DONATE FOR BOMB BLAST!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by strangest(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
Paying back what he stole, grin
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by petroy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
strangest:

Paying back what he stole, grin
He stole more than 10M, he should add more, and donate N10b to NL forum here.
Account Name: New Nigeria or NL
Acc. No: !*********,
Bank Name: Dont vote for Atiku
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by zionic(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
so much dough, i wonder if the poor will really benefit from it, go ATIKU!, with more of this kind gestures 9ja might forgive u of ur embezzlement of public funds, 9ja knows all y,al secrets, also teach IBB to follow ur steps bc 9ja knows he is much richer yt miserly, heheh, good job!
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by skfa1: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
O fi owo Abu se abu ni alejo
Meaning, he is using Abu`s money to welcome Abu

Cheap stunt sad
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by Dispurpose: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2010
gud 4 him
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by MUZBO(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
Donating their money back to them! Fool
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by samtoye(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2010
I have a "B" word for him, I wish he rots in hell with his donation
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by obxddon(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2010
i been read something say this atiku guy na gay, and say na from behind im they take him people , after the blasting im go give the bois 1 mil and one golf
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by mensdept: 1:54am On Oct 21, 2010
1)

Well Well, so Atiku is running for President under PDP?

What happened to AC?

This is nonsense.

2)

N10 Million? Just like that eh? What did he do/bring for Jigawa masses he supposedly is bailing out when he was VP for EIGHT YEARS?

Maybe that they should do sharia and their problems will be solved
Re: Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims by bigfat: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2010
yes atiku for president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Recovers N5.6bn Embezzled By Sani Abacha / Prof. Wole Soyinka On Buhari - Read And Comment Objectively / When Was Nigeria Given Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.