Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Who Will Win The La Liga? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win The La Liga? (5716 Views)

Another Nigerian Player In The La Liga / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16 / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by foniwon: 1:10pm On May 23, 2007
I'll give La Lgia to either Real or Sevilla , however, do not write of Valencia , because if the top three teams lose 2 games each at this stage , Valencia can win La Liga. Barcelona can try next year.  wink
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by seunspice(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2007
It is a tough call people, but i hope Real wins the league. Those guys have done some serious work this season, and with Barca strugling to win away games this season, i see them different from the ever vibrant team of the last 2 seasons. Sevilla has had too many games recently based on their involvement in the UEFA Cup, Kings Cup and the League. I believe they lost to Real because of playing two games in five days considering the fact that one of them was a final match. that would work against them.
Also, Only Real Madrid would be a sore loser should they not win this league and the players are really fired up. Never say die attitude coming through in all recent games.
With Raul, RUUDY, Becks and Guti in good form, i think the league would go down to the wire. And please for heaven's sake don't insult Becks abilities again. Kindly point out the best English Player in his position in the last 10 years who is better than him. Secondly, he gets dropped from the 3 Lions and they find it difficult to win games. I wonder what would have happened if he was not at the world cup.
leave tory, Becks is to England what Kaka is to AC Milan
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by spora(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2007
Madrid is toping Barca on the table because of head to head rule and NOT ON GOAL DIFFERENCE.

In La Liga, the team that has the best result in the league matches is on top. The amount of goals scored is not taken into consideration. In the two matches between Madrid and Barca,  Madrid had the better record by winning 1 and drawing 1. Barca actually have the highest goal difference.

So except Madrid drop point, they will eventually go home with the trophy. This, I pray against them losing point, in Jesus' Name.

Holy Ghost Fire! arrest the legs of Barcans. Let Madrid win at the end of the day. Amen

Fire! Fire!!  Fire!!!   Fire!!!!   Fire! !!!!   Fire! !!!!!    Fire!!!!!!!!   Fire!!!!!!!!!   Fire! !!!!!!!!!      Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by temmyabby(f): 4:43pm On May 23, 2007
cant be bothered, undecided dont even know y i opened this thread, NEXT
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by easimoni(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2007
@spora
You have serious issues. tongue
Barca will win!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by muyibaba(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2007
we spent a long time coming,
Hala madrid ! Les merengues  for Life
To the wire ! white Angels !
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2007
real madrid grin
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by romeo(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2007
puto madridistas!!!!!!!! la liga es para BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah i said it grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by mukina2: 12:05am On May 24, 2007
its very very open
maybe seville will win cheesy
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by agbola(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2007
real madrid is going to win the title, they have regained the fighting spirit and they are more confident than ever. barca has slipped up too many times this season and have to be punished or their carelessness.

real madrid has also proven themselves this season

1. capello has proved wat a great manager he is by rebuilding the team and rejuvenating their fighting spirit
2. real madrid has broken a 1984 record for most away wins in a season (11) when dey beat sevilla

3. real madrid has proven themselves by beating all their fellow league contenders this season especially with 3 consecutive comebacks against sevilla, espanyol and recreativo

so why won't they win the league stop beefing, all they need to do is concentrate on the remaining league matches and win them all

LOS MERENGUES FOREVER

if u r surprised about how barca who couldn't beat athletico in their last six tries suddenly gave them their worst home defeat ever and why there are so many spurious results coming up, CHECK THIS OUT

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=432179&root=europe&cc=3888
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by jerky1805: 8:12am On May 24, 2007
@topeorekoy

madrid is leading on head to head differences

Go madrid lets do it!! Lets make it 30 !!
Lets prove our credentials as FIFA club of the century!!!!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Mustay(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2007
Let madrid just win so that all d fakes 'll come out to bombard Nairaland
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by mystikal(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2007
real Madrid wins la liga! they deserve it the most! its been like what-- 3 seasons without a trophy
Barcelona hasnt really been impressive this season!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Mustay(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2007
Fake madrid
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by jogunomi(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2007
sevilla ,
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by agbola(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2007
up real
los merengues wins again
REAL MADRID 3 - 1 DEPORTIVO

Ruud boy gets closer to the Pichichi (highest goal scorer) in Europe
Mustay:

Fake madrid

How can u say so the team with the most away wins in a season ever in the La liga, pls who is then 'origo' in ur words
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by sayaya: 7:16pm On May 28, 2007
real madrid will win the leagu and let me tell u guys the white angels wil beat zaragoza 6 -1 a revenge 4 that matter of last seasons humiliation!!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by kitaun(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2007
REAL MADRID HAS DONE ENOUGH TO WIN THE LA LIGA cool

For a team that has struggled to get the top, I must say kudos to you guys cheesy

needless me announcing they are my faves in the La Liga tongue

I almost went hysterical when Carlos got that winner against Recreativo grin

that Uche boy almost made my BP shoot up to 250/160 shocked grin

THAT BOY IS GOOOOOOOOD cheesy

BUT FOR THIS SEASON, MADRID RULES,BABY!!!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by romeo(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2007
untill next two weeks i have nothing to tell all you outsiders grin grin grin
zaragoza is going to the uefa cheesy cheesy, do you madridistas know what that means??
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by md4real(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2007
LA LIGAWILL BE FULL OF SURPRISES. MADRID WILL WIN ESPECIALLY IF THEY OVERCOME ZARAGOZA. THE BALL IS IN THEIR COURT.
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Mustay(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2007
Just because of becky and van otherwise I'll prefer sevilla
i hope Chelsea, Manu and liverpool are in this kinda situation next year
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Mustay(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2007
Just because of becky and van otherwise I'll prefer sevilla
i hope Chelsea, Manu and liverpool are in this kinda situation next year
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by PDF: 11:07pm On May 31, 2007
Mustay, just wondering why u didn't include arsenal in your list.

This is the time for the Galacticos to give their fans something to cheer/brag about, once again.
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by LEVI2ME(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
Anybody that likes Good football even the almighty platter and plattini, most especially UNICEF would like
BARCELONA to win for the good of the Game's future.

Please God, let BARCElona WIN so most people would keep watching exicting football

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women's Hockey Team Strip Off As They Practice Their Drills 4 Charity ( Photo ) / Aussie Pool Week 52 Nap / ‎WAFU Women’s Cup 2018 : Super Falcons Drawn With Senegal, Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.