Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. (819 Views)

Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs / If U Stay Around Ejigbo, Ijegun,jakonde. Cum In / Do You Stay Around Aswani/7&8/isolo/ago-palace Axis? This Is For You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by walyx(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
I will b resuming work I a school at ikate by September.Please looking at d cos of transportation from my place to ikate everyday is #500.I just need a place to stay during week days for d first months as d last place I worked,we have been told there won't b August salary.I have a family to cater for also,that's why I think if I can see sm1 to accommodate me,it will help save my t.fare. pls,if there is any kindhearted fellow to help me,I will be very grateful thanks.
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
walyx:
I will b resuming work I a school at ikate by September.Please looking at d cos of transportation from my place to ikate everyday is #500.I just need a place to stay during week days for d first months as d last place I worked,we have been told there won't b August salary.I have a family to cater for also,that's why I think if I can see sm1 to accommodate me,it will help save my t.fare. pls,if there is any kindhearted fellow to help me,I will be very grateful thanks.

What sort of job do you do at the school?

Please, don’t say teaching embarassed
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by walyx(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
EfemenaXY:

What sort of job do you do at the school?

Please, don’t say teaching embarassed

Employed as an Instructor in d school.though,dunno if might b told to add few subject as subject teacher or class teacher.
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by Tolzeal(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
500 naira a day is the cheapest transportation cost you would get in Lagos. I think you should just stick with that while you get accommodation in Lekki. I'm not sure anyone would be comfortable scouting you with the hike in rental payment
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by Acidosis(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
walyx:

Employed as an Instructor in d school.though,dunno if might b told to add few subject as subject teacher or class teacher.

dunno? b told? d school?
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by walyx(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Acidosis:

dunno? b told? d school?
I don't understand your point sir.
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by stubbornman(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Me wey dey mainland nah 650 I dey spend for Tfare to my office still within that mainland!!
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by OreoPaschal(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2019
walyx:

I don't understand your point sir.

He meant, as a teacher. Why would you be using shorthand in writing? What will the students learn from you?

That's what he meant. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by CanadianNaija: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
OreoPaschal:

He meant, as a teacher. Why would you be using shorthand in writing? What will the students learn from you?

lol.
Re: Do You Stay Around Lekki And Its Environs? If Yes,please Help A Brother. by walyx(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
OreoPaschal:

oh! I see

(1) (Reply)

My Grandmother Died Today / International Women's Day 2020: Each For Equal// My Thoughts. / At the right time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.