Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs (39075 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2023
A PLEA:

His name is Ochuko Uzere, 37years (Picture attached),

On Monday the 18th of September, 2023, his boat capsized and we believed he must have drifted to neighbouring communities along the river bank, if you stay along the Patani river or have family or friends, I beg in the name of God, his wife and child are in despair, if sighted or you have any news about his whereabout, pls upload his picture to confirm identity on WhatsApp or call the following numbers,

An appreciative reward awaits whoever get or proves his whereabout or finds him, our believe is that he might be around the riverain communities around Patani River or its riverain environs.

God bless you as your efforts would be highly appreciated and rewarded.
Appreciate it, Moderators, if this can be moved to the front page as a matter of Urgency, life and death.

Many thanks. God bless you all.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by bluepreek(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
May he be found alive 🙏

Patani in Delta state of course........

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Mavixisu(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2023
M
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Augustinaz(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by YorubaCoward: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2023
Really hope he's found alive.

7 Likes

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Dikaveli(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2023
May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by atiku4President(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2023
It's well

1 Like

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2023
Damn
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by remsonik(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Chai may he be found

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Impregnable101: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Sea work nor be here o. Very risky job

3 Likes

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by GanagiBitrus: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2023
I don't understand - if your boat capsizes, it's either you swim to safety or you drown.

12 Likes

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2023
mcameo:

A PLEA:

His name is Ochuko Uzere, 37years (Picture attached),

On Monday the 18th of September, 2023, his boat capsized and we believed he must have drifted to neighbouring communities along the river bank, if you stay along the Patani river or have family or friends, I beg in the name of God, his wife and child are in despair, if sighted or you have any news about his whereabout, pls upload his picture to confirm identity on WhatsApp or call the following numbers,

An appreciative reward awaits whoever get or proves his whereabout or finds him, our belief is that he might be around the riverain communities around Patani River or its riverain environs.

God bless you as your efforts would be highly appreciated and rewarded.
Appreciate it, Moderators, if this can be moved to the front page as a matter of Urgency, life and death.

Many thanks. God bless you all.

CC Seun.
Lalasticlala.
nlfpmod.
Mynd44.
OAM4J.
Pavore9.
FarmTech.
Rocktation
farano
All Nairaland moderators.
All Nairaland mods

Hmm n wan see on land?
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Skillsnigeria: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Sk5050: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Hmm It's well
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by STEWpid(f): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Chai..

What a tragedy to human eyes.

I pray he's found healthy and reunites with his family.

Mami so enjoyed the Seaman's Gbo-la that she couldn't let go.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Roboto11: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Miracles do happen.

Would like this to be the case.

🙏🏾

3 Likes

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by bionixs: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Dikaveli:
May his soul rest in peace
Are you , are you , ar ar ar are you normal ?

15 Likes

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Blueace247(f): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2023
I'm truly sorry to hear about this distressing situation, and I hope that Ochuko Uzere is found safe and sound very soon. It's essential to take immediate action in such cases. Please consider sharing this information on local social media groups, community bulletin boards, and other platforms to increase the visibility of this plea. Additionally, I would recommend contacting local authorities and search and rescue teams to assist in locating Mr. Uzere.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time, and I hope for a positive outcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Sultty(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2023
may he be found but op which one be lost at sea again. Lost na lost
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Authoreety: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2023
I pray he is safe
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by AntiChristian: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm!

If he's lost at sea then otilo!

1 Like

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by strangebutreal(f): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by duro4chang(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
Otilo
Fear God. This is not a joking matter.

2 Likes

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Bintdawood(f): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Ya Allah, please bring the missing man home safely, and reunite him with his loved ones. Please give them strength and patience in this difficult time.
Amin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by AntiChristian: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Fear God. This is not a joking matter.

Lost at sea?

1 Like

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Machinegun91(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Yaboyingbo:
He will surely be found
no
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by propsad3: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2023
H
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by DSC7: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Thank God he didn't miss in one state like that....

May he be found whole and safe ....
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by tonididdy(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2023
Wtf....

Are you asking people to look out fo his corpse?
What do you mean "drifted"?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.