Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

My Grandmother Died Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmother Died Today (820 Views)

Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Remember my grandmother on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/3435015/beautiful-pictures-80year-old-grandmother

She died today. I'm heartbroken.
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Liliyann(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
So sorry bro
I want to believe she has gone to rest, I know its not easy losing a love one but I pray God be with you all and grant her eternal rest embarassed
Eyin mama o da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sowi for ur loss sir

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Houseofglam7(f): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
So sorry for your loss.
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by SweetCunt97(f): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Celebration of Life

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Loooooooogstory: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Life all about birth, death and rebirth.
At 84, she has lived a life and I hope it was well spent.

I don't believe in heaven but I believe in Reincarnation. So i hope she finds a place of joy if she indeed reincarnates

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by cococandy(f): 1:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Accept my condolences. Hugs

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Ishilove: 2:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Pele dear. You are among the fortunate ones to know your grandparents. I didn't meet any of them.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by mankettle(m): 3:30am On Feb 24, 2020
Grandma's hubby.. Pls accept my condolences on grandma's passing. She has gone to a better place. She will be happy that she had children and grandchildren 2ho looked after her.

Your children and grandchildren will also celebrate you.

Ps. When and where is the venue for the burial

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by sholay2011(m): 3:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Sorry for your loss sir. She has gone to a better place hopefully. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by SmellingAnus(m): 3:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Sorry bro ... Please accept my condolences...

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Mizwisdom(f): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Sorry, she lived a good life and God blessed her with vigor and health, she will reincarnate through one of her offspring so you can pray that she chooses you. For now, take heart.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Liliyann:
So sorry bro
I want to believe she has gone to rest, I know its not easy losing a love one but I pray God be with you all and grant her eternal rest embarassed
Eyin mama o da
amen. Thanks
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Sowi for ur loss sir
Thanks
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Houseofglam7:
So sorry for your loss.
May her soul rest in peace.
Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
Life all about birth, death and rebirth.
At 84, she has lived a life and I hope it was well spent.

I don't believe in heaven but I believe in Reincarnation. So i hope she finds a place of joy if she indeed reincarnates
Thanks
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2020
mankettle:
Grandma's hubby.. Pls accept my condolences on grandma's passing. She has gone to a better place. She will be happy that she had children and grandchildren 2ho looked after her.

Your children and grandchildren will also celebrate you.

Ps. When and where is the venue for the burial

Thanks. As for d burial, you will be informed.
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Sorry, she lived a good life and God blessed her with vigor and health, she will reincarnate through one of her offspring so you can pray that she chooses you. For now, take heart.
Thanks dear. She also talked about Reincarnation. She said I should not worry, she's coming back to me. In as much that I don't believe in it, I really hope it happens.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2020
egorov:

Thanks dear. She also talked about Reincarnation. She said I should not worry, she's coming back to me. In as much that I don't believe in it, I really hope it happens.

You don't believe in it? but it's biblical

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Newyam: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You mean reincarnation is biblical? Alright, how many people you knew who died has reincarnated. And even if it is true, doing you know how long the queue is? Make I tell you madam, reincarnation is not anything biblical.

Wetin the bible talk be say, if you die, you go wait for resurrection to go to heaven or hell.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2020
At 84?..abeg let mama rest ó.... You you know it ain't easy for these old people at that age... Weak, stressed and bored... We will all live long ooo.. Abeg invite us to the owambe o

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I'll love to know more pls

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by sisisioge: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Awwww...yeeemi! May God rest her well and give you the grace to always remember the goodness she brought to your lives. Mama has gone to be with the angels cry

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Mizwisdom(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Newyam:

You mean reincarnation is biblical? Alright, how many people you knew who died has reincarnated. And even if it is true, doing you know how long the queue is? Make I tell you madam, reincarnation is not anything biblical.

Wetin the bible talk be say, if you die, you go wait for resurrection to go to heaven or hell.

Matt 17: 12 - 13

Hebrews 7 : 10

Apa
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
At 84?..abeg let mama rest ó.... You you know it ain't easy for these old people at that age... Weak, stressed and bored... We will all live long ooo.. Abeg invite us to the owambe o
LOL. Okay. Hope u can travel, cos we are taking her to ekiti, her husband's house.
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by babyfaceafrica: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2020
egorov:

LOL. Okay. Hope u can travel, cos we are taking her to ekiti, her husband's house.
where in Ekiti?.. Sha provide accommodation and enough bush meat

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Uyi168: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Party rice loading...
Address pls..

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Died Today by egorov(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
where in Ekiti?.. Sha provide accommodation and enough bush meat
No wahala. U are covered

Okemesi ekiti
Re: My Grandmother Died Today by Newyam: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Matt 17: 12 - 13

Hebrews 7 : 10

Apa

Matthew 17:12-13 New International Version (NIV)

12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

How does it relate to reincarnation madam?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What This Woman Does At The Same Time / . / “How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.