Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (72344 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by geozeed(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oyinbo no go kill us with all this machine
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hello everyone,

We buy all your items such as old schnnap bottles(, old coca cola bottle or any old type of bottle(made around 1880's) sewing machine, old German greener and every old coin or any old items that are of value

1 Like

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Olamigenius(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Am getting one of this car tomorrow morning

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Born2Breed(f): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
allsaint2000:
If I start saving N20 from today, maybe when I am 40 years I should be able to have the money for this.

"My friend wan come buy fan
Him dey sweat when him dey sleep for room
The fan na seventy-five naira
My friend him dey follow salary
Him dey try to save and save and save
Every time he nearly buy the fan
Government go add ten naira more
Every time he nearly buy the fan
Government go start one activity
Till the fan reach two hundred naira
My friend nearly die, he never die "

Fela Anikulakpo-Kuti.

2 Likes

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
ChristineC:
even the devil is shocked by this lie grin

Lying?
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by MostHated: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
allsaint2000:
If I start saving N20 from today, maybe when I am 40 years I should be able to have the money for this.

1yr = 365 days
N20 daily- 365 x 20 = N7300/year

Even if you are less than a year old now,
40 years would be- 7300 x 40= N292000

You, my friend tried, but not even close!
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
How much? I want two. One for my cat and one for my goat.
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by PVC2019(f): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
what?! shocked There is no way i am paying 20 mill, for just clearing, it is An extortionate Amount, how do they even calculate this charges. one of my benz SUV 2013 AMG is still at Apapa port since 2013, that is what the crooked bloody Agent keep telling me.

The story he told me was that the Vehicle is still there, i have not seen him or heard from him for nearly 3 years now,

And you believed the boded? Do you know Daily demurrage charges can typically range from $75 to $150 per container per day, but that's just for the first 5 days or so. Charges generally increase the longer the cargo stays on the terminal.

Then Imagine how much the accumulated charges would be since 2013 (6years ago)

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sniper101:
Ma go find 'pant' make I steal grin
..........I dey come back to drop my own comment.

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sniper101:
Ma go find 'pant' make I steal grin
..........I dey come back to drop my own comment.
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by omonla10(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
but my clearing agent friend told me new cars cost less to clear than old cars infact a 1999 camry cost more than 2008 muscle. U are here saying different.
lol.. That is not a clearing agent. I must confess.. 2004 cars and below are more expensive than 05 or o6 cars cos they are contraband. And we pay like extra 25 to 30k.. But 07 cars and above are more expensive than 1999 cars.
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
PVC2019:

And you believed the boded? Do you know Daily demurrage charges can typically range from $75 to $150 per container per day, but that's just for the first 5 days or so. Charges generally increase the longer the cargo stays on the terminal.

Then Imagine how much the accumulated charges would be since 2013 (6years ago)
You are right unfortunately, NO, i don't believe the Vehicle is still there, The story i was told was it had been seized, because The Agent had wanted to bribe some people so that he don't have to pay the full clearing Amount, ( even though i Gave the Full amount i was told by the Agent to pay) And he was caught. that was the story i was told in 2016, I have not been able to get hold of the Agent since 2016.

I have since gave up chasing After the Vehicle and the Agent.

But if i ever set my eyes on him, I will make sure that he never uses his Two legs ever again.
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by zynzyn(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

The all-new Mercedes-Benz GLE is now in Nigeria. This was announced by Weststar Associates Limited, the authorized general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Nigeria.

The new GLE has marked a new era for the mid-sized SUV segment. It comes with a handful of innovations that have completely re-conceived the SUV trendsetter.

This new trendsetter for SUV features an E-ACTIVE BODY CONTROL, the latest generation of Mercedes-Benz assistance systems, more powerful six-cylinder engines systematically electrified with 48-volt technology.

It also features seating comfort with corresponding interior spaciousness and MBUX have been highlighted as the most important innovations in the new GLE.

Inquiries about the new GLE can be made now at authorized Mercedes-Benz showrooms and dealerships around Nigeria.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/the-all-new-mercedes-benz-gle-is-now-in-nigeria-photos/

SPLENDIFIQUE!! cool shocked
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Timijo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
allsaint2000:
You will end up with this: 288, 000 in 40 years.
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by emmnprince(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
You would have saved about N288,000 when you reach 40 years. That can only get you a brand new sport bicycle with gears (or a fairly used tricycle). You can also get a scrap car without good engine (and that's if inflation has not risen by 200%).

Guy add 40 to your current age. You'd have become an old man, maybe using an extra leg (walking stick) to support your two pale legs, and to think of buying car at that age will make you a thoughtless being.

All the same, luck may smile on you if you plan now, remain focus and execute your plan, you may earn more, invest more and save more so that at your old age you will be useful to yourself and not a burden to others and Nairalanders.
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Josh44s(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
allsaint2000:

That’s just 284,800 naira you will be saving. At lease you can buy the side mirrors with that and look at your failed life over time.

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yes, you can!! Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying!
Singing Jim Carrey's i believe i can fly - i believe i caaaaaaannnnnnn flyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

allsaint2000:
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
After they will say there is no money, which money are they using to buy all these benzometre?
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
I still don’t like the interior angry
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Rajahbite(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abeg na how much?
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
kayusely70:
Ive a Nissan Primera wagon 2012
2002 you mean?
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by lovelybugs(f): 5:12am On Aug 06, 2019
The white is better
Range rover or Mercedes I'm still confused on which is better tongue
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by kayusely70(m): 5:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Costee:
2002 you mean?
Im sorry it was a mistake, i mean 2002
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by ishawlar: 6:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Girls beware of ur pants. One meter make one Benz meter. Now u can put on any dress without pant life is good
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mozzking: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2019
MostHated:

1yr = 365 days

no body understand am, he mean by then the price for don come down to wetin he fit afford if him save for 40 yrs grin
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by weyreypey: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You still dey carry briefcase?.... cheesy
You always looking out for "that" generation..
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by weyreypey: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2019
MostHated:

1yr = 365 days

Car must have depreciated too... massively
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Atungs(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2019
There exists only two types of cars; Mercedes and others
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Kay25(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2019
This German machine���
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2019
HabaHaba:

I pity you, because in 40 years time, my kids would be driving Helios or Helicopters as their own means of taxiing around town.

Bros, dream BIG! Dream BIG !!!

Stop the Poverty Mentality.
Dream, Dream, Dream! This is what destroyed lots of Nigerians. Building castles in the air and and multiple bank Accounts with money in their minds.
There is difference between "DREAMING & PLANNING".
The child has 40 yrs plans of saving to make life good for him while your seeing yours in dream.

Bros, WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM, JOSEPH DIED LONG AGO.
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by gravity4(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Lolll
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by HabaHaba: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
MOORCHMOORE:

Dream, Dream, Dream! This is what destroyed lots of Nigerians. Building castles in the air and and multiple bank Accounts with money in their minds.
There is difference between "DREAMING & PLANNING".
The child has 40 yrs plans of saving to make life good for him while your seeing yours in dream.

Bros, WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM, JOSEPH DIED LONG AGO.

You obviously performed badly at English Comprehension in school. And worst of all, you may not understand poetry and literary skills.

Some plan to mediocrity while others plan to excellence. What's the longest term goal that is ever to be set? What do you really know about planning? Personal and Financial?

Please swerve to your kinda lane, I don't think you have the right certification to debate long term Planning and Financial Strategies with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.