Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (72346 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
HabaHaba:

You obviously performed badly at English Comprehension in school. And worst of all, you may not understand poetry and literary skills.

Some plan to mediocrity while others plan to excellence. What's the longest term goal that is ever to be set? What do you really know about planning? Personal and Financial?

Please swerve to your kinda lane, I don't think you have the right certification to debate long term Planning and Financial Strategies with me.
Am an Accounting Graduate and Practitioner not English student. I will appreciate if you can help exposing my poor or bad English.
No need of dragging with you cause am sure if you passed through management sciences you won't repeat "Planning and Financial Strategies". The guy drafted our his plan which we know he might even upgrade in future. Tell us how you plan to fly taxi in the air Mr. Dreamer.

This would be my last reply you ok keep Dreaming and building castles in the air.
You just show all your a LAZY Guy

Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by ThisisBuhari: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please does the 2016 model of GLE 350 4MATIC has front bumper sensor?

Cc: autojoshng
Re: The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
EngrMcDon:

Not a bad idea but by then you won't be needing this model again
It may by then become a VINTAGE car and expensive. Who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.