Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account (19598 Views)

"Yahaya Bello Paid His Child's School Fees With $720k From Government Account" / Another Court grants EFCC's Request To Arrest Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by TSRC: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
I don't understand.
The kano government was caught on tape giving millions of dollars bribe.
The EFCC and their APC supporters claim he is under immunity and nothing can be done.

What is going on in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80972483:

To a New and better Nigeria we go.

No more impunity in our nation.

Stealing is NOW Corruption.

God bless Nigeria.

I just hope you have enough funds to relocate your country when it's becomes Yemen.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by shehuaz: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by jrusky(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I've never seen this yeye EFCC freeze Kogi state Account despite wat Yeye Bellow has been doing with d state treasury.
Buhari is the only corrupt man with integrity

Bro you are very correct I have never heard Kogi account ever freezed.

The man in Aso Rock forgot once it was Shagari and where is him today? Once it was IBB, Abacha and today where are they? so soon it will be once Buhari but unfortunately he forgot that word *once*
Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by mu2sa2: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
kayusely70:
Just after 3 monts!
They can empty state treasury in one day - those thieves.
Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by TSRC: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
mu2sa2:
They can empty state treasury in one day - those thieves.
And yet some people say northerners are honest.
When their level of government stealing is world class.
Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by Ostrogoth(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80972483:

To a New and better Nigeria we go.

No more impunity in our nation.

Stealing is NOW Corruption.

God bless Nigeria.

Last I heard, selling vulture meat suya is corruption too!
Re: Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account by Smartwave: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I've never seen this yeye EFCC freeze Kogi state Account despite wat Yeye Bellow has been doing with d state treasury.
Buhari is the only corrupt man with integrity
EFCC was called by Bauchi state new Governor, a day to swearing in, because the out going Governor planned to loot the last tranche of Paris club refund to the state

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu / Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.