Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended (43320 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by frankkydee(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You don't go into marriage with the mindset that there is an option of divorce, that is expecting negativity instead of having a positive mindset all the way, marriage and divorce does not go hand in hand, that is a wrong thought to have, people should strive to make it work, no one is perfect,

To answer your questions;
- wrong reasons can be in different forms, it is only when you're married that you'll see some traits in your partner that will make you think you married the wrong person, talk it out for him/her to change or overlook it, this is where compromise comes in, some people aren't patient that's why they divorce....

- they aren't happier than when they were married, they try to show the world they are but in their closet they cry their heart out, and they don't get over it for a long time, imagine introducing yourself to a love interest that you're divorced or a single mother, there automatically will be a dark cloud of sadness cos the memory comes back with a rush, then you have explain the situation, there is no happiness in that whatsoever.

Am so happy for this your comment cos i have met single ladies that says if their partner gives them any problem when they get married, they will divorce him straight up, saying they can't come and kill themselves

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by frankkydee(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I think that nobody goes into marriage with a negative mindset, unless they marry for the wrong reasons...money/pressure etc

Sadly, marriage goes hand in hand with divorce... and as much as nobody wishes/hopes for failure, it's counter productive and especially HIGHLY irresponsible to believe that there is no way out of marriage.

As much as some people are willing to change or overlook certain traits... others are not willing to compromise or change and there is nothing wrong with that (IMHO).many people pretend to be who they are not, in order to con people into marriage, and staying with such awful person...is a fallacy.

Do you really believe that a woman is automatically happier in a miserable union than divorced woman?! No wonder so many women are miserable and wrongly staying married to monsters.

You have such a failed outlook on divorced and single mother...it's sickening but also very very sad!!!! The only reason that these women are looked down upon is because of the deluded African society and the ego of African men.... that want tear rubber wifey while being highly used tokunbo themselves. And sadly, women like you believe in this ego driven failure.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by franchasng: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2019
osemoses69:
See your teeth
hahahahahahaa........where did you get this meme, I need a clearer one of it oh hahahahaha....see that little one eating with his eyes popping out, is he jealous shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by imitateMe(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Even when you messed up, you wanted him to overlook and pamper you abi? Continue dreaming. This is the problem of most women
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Well, I still believe it's not how far but how well.Even dating or courtship of years after getting married crashed..

WeChat and Alipay Funds available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by franchasng: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Are we suppose to clap for her cos she's now a single mother or we should be happy that two adults couldn't compromise on important issues that'll make their marriage work for the best? No one should come online to rant on being happy regardless of a failed marriage, it is not an achievement.
you ought to have known your gender people by now that they like forming *strong women after their marriage crash....but we all know they are not strong, they are just pained they messed up by choosing the wrong partner out of their usual selfish interest and insatiable expectations lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by jesmond3945: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Abeg comot here. Marriage is work.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by TSRC: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2019
I read through to see if she included a cogent reason, but she didn't.

She say she is screening toasters? Okay.
I hope she knows they want to chop and run.

It would be extremely difficult to see a guy that would marry a mother of two as his first ever wife.

He has not even drop his own kids and he is already carrying load.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by AntiWailer: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
He rushed to lay you and discovered it takes more than sex and lay to keep a union

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by bimgo: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Even my 9-years relationship with my wife nearly crash when we got married if not for God and our spiritual fathers and mothers. Women BE SUBMISSIVE. [quote . author=luvyaself95 post=80971370]Why 3 months of relationship lead to marriage will not crash even 3 years courtship Crash...
only grace of God Help balance the equation...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by tunjilana: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
theButterfly:

Good question, although she said they couldn't compromise | neither of them wanted to cross over. Your question reminds me of arranged marriages, which have significantly low divorce rates, compared to love marriages. Arranged couples stick together no matter their differences, albeit families do their best to match their kids w| someone compatible. They don't have the disposition seen in many love marriages [you choose your own life partner yourself] that they can walk out of their marriage if it doesn't meet their expectations and find someone else.

True. Sometimes you just can't work around differences, no matter how much you try. There's no point in them staying married if they're both miserable in the marriage and if they've kids who are soaking in the toxicity in the home. Had they taken their time to know each other instead of jumping into a marriage 3 months after meeting, they would've realized that they were two different people with way too many differences and incompatibilities to get married.

Arranged marriages are often done by people who know the parties involved and what they think suits them...most times there guess will be right...
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by ElsonMorali: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Unless your marriage is abusive, will be abusive or inflicts personal harm and places your kids in danger, then you should stick to that person and make it work.

If not for you, for the sake of your kids who need both parents working hard to keep their family afloat. How else do you teach kids strong character?

She's still living in a fairytale Dreamland.

Marriages are messy most often, but the beauty is after you've crossed over from the messiness. Because that fairytale love you looking for is just right beyond the mess you're seeing right now.

Cross the mess to reach your happiness or go back.

Your choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Hoodbilonia: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Abegi
I know her type
Bich
Always claiming i'm right.
Wtf did u say a lawyer
U must be a psycho to marry one here in naija

I always tell u sick old single ass ladies out here with kids.
U cant never get married to a responsible man
Never
No man in his right senses would wanna raise up another wasted sperms kids man talk more of ttaining them up and supporting them.
U either get married to a muslim man as a 5th wife
Or marry some low class man
Or a rich man if devil love u like regina did
Divorced man
Hopeless man

No man gonna take u as his first wife anymore
Hahahahaha
U would be forming last last 2 bedroom flat till u die
Baby moma hahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by coolfredo(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Are we suppose to clap for her cos she's now a single mother or we should be happy that two adults couldn't compromise on important issues that'll make their marriage work for the best? No one should come online to rant on being happy regardless of a failed marriage, it is not an achievement.
sister God will not fail to bless u...u are wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by nonut: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
franchasng:
you ought to have known your gender people by now that they like forming *strong women after their marriage crash....but we all know they are not strong, they are just pained they messed up by choosing the wrong partner out of their usual selfish interest and insatiable expectations lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Which one be your gender people again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by adekhingz(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Kindly read, assimilate and comprehend well next time.

He was asking......You should have just explained to him naaaaaaaa shocked shocked

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by nonut: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2019
TSRC:
I read through to see if she included a cogent reason, but she didn't.

She say she is screening toasters? Okay.
I hope she knows they want to chop and run.

It would be extremely difficult to see a guy that would marry a mother of two as his first ever wife.

He has not even drop his own kids and he is already carrying load.
No mind the over-ambitious clown.
Her chopping from guys go dey on a federal level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Funkybabee(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2019
is she a divorcee or single mum!!
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by DameB(f): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
If you are here to read comments, like
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by blackslayer: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
she comes off as selfish!!! just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Hoodbilonia: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
This guy sha.
Hoe do u waste money on data
Or did someone tell u .u will buy range through dis jss2 graphics scam
Christain1iiiss:
Great story
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by haryomikun(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I think that nobody goes into marriage with a negative mindset, unless they marry for the wrong reasons...money/pressure etc

Sadly, marriage goes hand in hand with divorce... and as much as nobody wishes/hopes for failure, it's counter productive and especially HIGHLY irresponsible to believe that there is no way out of marriage.

As much as some people are willing to change or overlook certain traits... others are not willing to compromise or change and there is nothing wrong with that (IMHO).many people pretend to be who they are not, in order to con people into marriage, and staying with such awful person...is a fallacy.

Do you really believe that a woman is automatically happier in a miserable union than divorced woman?! No wonder so many women are miserable and wrongly staying married to monsters.

You have such a failed outlook on divorced and single mother...it's sickening but also very very sad!!!! The only reason that these women are looked down upon is because of the deluded African society and the ego of African men.... that want tear rubber wifey while being highly used tokunbo themselves. And sadly, women like you believe in this ego driven failure.

There's nothing sickening in what he said. He actually made valid points

May I refer you to where the Instagram lady said 'She never thought she'd be a single parent. That weight and stress will be on her till the day her kids are grown.

Even in American movies where they shout divorce all the time, single parents find it hard and still get hurt when they see their exes with new people. There will always be that jerk of envy after a divorce.

He didn't advice couples in sad or abusive marriages to stay together. I think what he meant was the degree of happiness isn't all that better after a divorce.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by jamace(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Length of time of courtship does not guarantee happy and long lasting marriage. Both partner should be deliberate in their actions and inactions toward achieving a happy and long lasting marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by TSRC: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2019
nonut:

No mind the over-ambitious clown.
Her chopping from guys go dey on a federal level.
She is certainly over-ambitious.
Screening toasters ke? At what time?

Maybe she meant screening sex partners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by drey076(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2019
i see this post more like advocating for divorce

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by permit(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Amakavula:
I am always happy to when women take the bull.by the horn and make decisions like this, I only fault her for marrying too quickly but thank God she did what's best for her.

You can't understand until you have been with someone whose life goal is incompay with yours. Best life ahead sister. Resist !
shocked shocked there's nothing like best decision here, she is a feminist who used a dumb fellow for kids for herself at the same wants the dumb dude's contribution to her children upkeep grin grin look y'all ladies state what you want in life and leave our innocent men alone, we don't ever want to partake in stupidity called feminism

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by nonut: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:
If you are here to read comments, like
Fishing for likes? How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Life is about choices. U need to know how to choose correctly what exactly U want.

The question is do u know exactly what u want and how to find and identify it realistically?
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by bayulll011(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2019
IssaGist:
Nigerian woman who married her ex after 3 months of knowing him narrates why their marriage ended

A Nigerian lawyer who married her ex after a very short courtship has told of how her marriage ended up being a nightmare that she had to escape from.

Kylie Joy Terundu said she had known her husband for only 3 months before they decided to get married. But while in the marriage, she realized it was different from her expectations and she had to make a life-changing decision.

She eventually decided to leave the marriage even though the union had already produced daughters.

She said she never believed she would end up a single mother but she's glad she made the decision to divorce her husband and start all over.

Meawhile, below is a comment from an Instagram user who already analysed the problem of the poster's marriage from the little narration he read, and came up with a diagnosis.

See more here; https://gistmore.com/nigerian-woman-who-married-her-ex-after-3-months-of-knowing-him-narrates-why-their-marriage-ended

After reading all those Gibberish there.
i can't hold anything or understand what shes saying.
i always tell people marriage is not for everybody but is good to get married,you failed to tell us what happen.

marriage is not bed of rosses,shiiit happen in marriage,your understanding,maturity and ability to always forgive before its happens is the soul foundations of marriage.
come back and tell us when you are ready to be married

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hubby Won't Talk To Me. / Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.