Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) (13455 Views)

Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / Apply For The RTI Nationwide International Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by JiffyNaija: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.

We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.

Ascentech Services Limited is recruiting for the below positions:

1. Retail Outlet Manager (3 Slots)

Locations: Abuja, Delta & Port Harcourt, Rivers

Application Closing Date: Not Specified

2. Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Engineer

3. Housekeeping Manager

4. Marketing Coordinator

5. Channel Sales Officer (2 Slots)

Locations: Lagos & Rivers

6. Accountant

7. Human Resources Manager (Female)

8. Food and Beverage Manager

9. IT Sales Executive

10. Business Development Executive

11. Area Sales Manager (ASM)

12. Sales Support Executive

13. Marketing Coordinator

14. B2B Sales Officer

15. HR Support Officer

Source: https://jiffynigerianjobs.com/jobs/ascentech-services-limited-job-recruitment-18-positions/
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Fragility6: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dem no need qualifications?
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Naijaguy123: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
This people are at Bode Thomas , Surulere. 08099862222. Even if it looks suspicious and I needed a job, I’ll give them a call and take things further from there .
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by monimekaz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
If any job application end date says "not specified" ..They are just advertising their company so ppl can know they exist .They are not recruiting anything .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by biggz82: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
No qualification make I rush go tell grandma to apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Fragility6: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow, I have made it in life. FTC. I dedicate this achievement to my future wife and unborn children.its not been easy.
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by money121(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Emily22(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
To promote the website.....simple as abc
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by koikoi2(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Engineer

For only one person undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Abalado(f): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Where is the first to comment here now,,,,?waiting u drink this afternoon
Fragility6:
Wow, I have made it in life. FTC. I dedicate this achievement to my future wife and unborn children.its not been easy.
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by SOFTENGR: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nonsense scammers
Las Las na GNLD
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by DameB(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fragility6:

Sue your ISP... They failed you and your FTC goals grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Legendguru: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
oh
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Akinnawo003: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ascentech is a recruitment firm. They are not scammer bro. If you apply and merit the position they will contact you and link you with the company that want your service for interview

Dear xxxxxx,

Your profile has been sent to the client and if they want to meet you, I will get in contact with you.

Warm Regards,

Tiwaloluwa Adeyefa

Ascentech Services LTD. | www.ascentech.com.ng

Ascentech New Signature
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Akinnawo003: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
They even link me up with a company last week. U can connect with dem linkedln
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Akinnawo003: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Akinnawo003: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Nonsense scammers
Las Las na GNLD
Hmmmm
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Akinnawo003: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
monimekaz:
If any job application end date says "not specified" ..They are just advertising their company so ppl can know they exist .They are not recruiting anything .
Are u sure
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Fragility6: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abalado:
Where is the first to comment here now,,,,?waiting u drink this afternoon
Lol.. Look the first comment
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Gkemz: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
monimekaz:

I disagree with you. Companies may choose not to specify the closing day due to inability of the human resources or the board to conclusively agree on terms or other reasons best known to the management. However that doesn't suggest that the company is not recruiting.
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by monimekaz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gkemz:

I disagree with you. Companies may choose not to specify the closing day due to inability of the human resources or the board to conclusively agree on terms or other reasons best known to the management. However that doesn't suggest that the company is not recruiting.
From my experience bro ..They will never send invite ..There are always exception to any event, however .But I am approaching it from my own experience
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by radiolover(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
For a long time now, Nairaland has not been bringing job vacancies to front page again and so many people have lacked access to this important information.
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Akinnawo003: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
monimekaz:

From my experience bro ..They will never send invite ..There are always exception to any event, however .But I am approaching it from my own experience
How do u knw bro. Pls verify well.Dont discourage anybody who want to apply.

Take a look bro

Dear Candidate,

Following the review of your CV, we are pleased to notify you that you have been shortlisted for an interview for the position of Quality Control officer on Tuesday, 30th July at 09.00am.

Please full details of your appointment below:

Name of Client: Pentagon Plastics Limited

Job position: Quality Control Officer

Date: Tuesday, 30th of July , 2019

Venue: No 3, Ajibade Oke street, Isolo, Lagos

Time: 09:00am

Dress Code: Corporate

Contact Person: Tosin- xxxxxxxxxx

Kindly confirm your availability for the interview by replying ‘CONFIRMED’, and please reach us via the contact details stated below if you require additional information.

NB: Please endeavor to be punctual for the interview

We wish you success!

Warm Regards,

Tiwaloluwa Adeyefa

Ascentech Services LTD.| www.ascentech.com.ng
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by monimekaz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Akinnawo003:

How do u knw bro. Pls verify well.Dont discourage anybody who want to apply.

Take a look bro

Dear Candidate,

Following the review of your CV, we are pleased to notify you that you have been shortlisted for an interview for the position of Quality Control officer on Tuesday, 30th July at 09.00am.

Please full details of your appointment below:

Name of Client: Pentagon Plastics Limited

Job position: Quality Control Officer

Date: Tuesday, 30th of July , 2019

Venue: No 3, Ajibade Oke street, Isolo, Lagos

Time: 09:00am

Dress Code: Corporate

Contact Person: Tosin- xxxxxxxxxx

Kindly confirm your availability for the interview by replying ‘CONFIRMED’, and please reach us via the contact details stated below if you require additional information.

NB: Please endeavor to be punctual for the interview

We wish you success!

Warm Regards,

Tiwaloluwa Adeyefa

Ascentech Services LTD.| www.ascentech.com.ng

All the best .Just like u saw me post ..There are exceptions to every event/rule
Re: Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Dblaz(f): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
While preparing for my test some time ago, I stumbled on this material, check it out..
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/ascentech-services-limited-job-aptitude-tests-past-questions-practice-2020/

(1) (Reply)

FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks / Keystone Bank Recruitment / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.