Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her (43852 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Useless slay queens as mothers,may God help this kids
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Upcoming slay queen.

After we will ask why girls are misbehaving. It's from their mothers. No be witch.

Good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Flier: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
frozen70:
It's just play time and I don't see what is wrong in it
Dont mind those idiots 99% of parent does it with their daughter I don’t see anything wrong
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by AfonjaConehead: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Such a saucy bitch,see how she dishes out curses!
She's just an epitome of brainlessness and a clear definition of girls and fish brains....or how do you explain"someone and her GENERATION will not have children?"

Classic foooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by DameB(f): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tomorrow she shouldn't coman say that poor baby was cozaed or krested sha
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by frozen70(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Flier:
Dont mind those idiots 99% of parent does it with their daughter I don’t see anything wrong

You are right
Even the daughter doesn't know what she is doing, she believes they are playing

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by naijaboy756: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
yousuuatrt:
Slay Queen's Cry Hard Duing Three some Leaked Sex Tape Sets Tongues Wagging On Social Media ~ (18+ Video) (Video)

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Download Her Video Here
Rogues
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
A hoe will always be a hoe.

And a hoe will always beget a hoe.

It's sad but it's true.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
This one is just frustrated and bitter undecided
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by AfonjaConehead: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Flier:
Dont mind those idiots 99% of parent DOES
it with their daughter I don’t see anything wrong

GBOOOOSA

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by mixta140: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Can't stop laffing after reading r comment
She dey para gan oo
Na she get her pikin make der leave her
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by naijaboy756: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
danesjanes02:
Child of the world
you don Jan format
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
No matter how the world progresses there will always be an abundance of bimbos who will be wanted for their bodies only. Behold the next bimbo generation

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by DameB(f): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Angelfrost:
Can't blame her for the nasty replies... I blame the recipients of those curses for deigning to follow a proud bimbo who actually believes she's a celebrity... They deserve what she's doling out to them.
what even makes her a celebrity that they are following her and recieving hot insults dindin(in Yoruba)...

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by amaezeedu(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by DameB(f): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
ornicus:
No matter how the world progresses there will always be an abundance of bimbos who will be wanted for their bodies only. Behold the next bimbo generation

And there will always be rich men who will take them as trophy wives and girlfriends
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by DameB(f): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
mixta140:
Can't stop laffing after reading r comment
She dey para gan oo
Na she get her pikin make der leave her

They are all trying to out-savage Tiwa Savage's epic responsesgrin grin grin
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Angelfrost(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:
what even makes her a celebrity that they are following her and recieving hot insults dindin(in Yoruba)...

She went through an initiation ceremony called Big Brother Naija... And has one or 2 semi n*de pictures to her credit...

Nor be Naija again?... Even Iyabo Ojo's confused daughter already sees herself as a celebrity too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by DameB(f): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

She went through an initiation ceremony called Big Brother Naija... And has one or 2 semi n*de pictures to her credit...

Nor be Naija again?... Even Iyabo Ojo's confused daughter already sees herself as a celebrity too. undecided

And these are the people some teenagers and youths see as role models... It is really well o
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by wizod(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Snake must give birth to a long creature. Farm tool in d making
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:

And there will always be rich men who will take them as trophy wives and girlfriends

Heh. Gifty does not seem to have made it to trophy status.maybe thats why shes training her daughter early.
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:

And these are the people some teenagers and youths see as role models... It is really well o

I actually pity the said youths and teenagers... In this day of heightened and easy internet access, who else do they have left to look up to?...

Everyone is in a damn hurry to get to nowhere in particular.
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Whatthesugar: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by DameB(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
ornicus:

Heh. Gifty does not seem to have made it to trophy status.maybe thats why shes training her daughter early.
She's taking a cue from Mama Regina
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by wizdomnzube(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
This our 9ja ehn, many bitter women yapa ooh. See insults on top small advice dem dey give ha. Na d mumu idiots wen dey follow her I blame.
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is one of my problems with single motherhood

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by ubee(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
My God!!! The deep, deep venomous bile of abuse this woman is spewing at those criticising her in the comments section just made me wonder how a celeb can be so bitter. It's unbelievable.
She's like the biblical description of "a woman scorned".
I hope she finds peace someday...
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Junkie1: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin STARTING EARLY SOMEONE NEEDS TO CARRY ON THE FAMILY BUSINESS
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by kellyboo: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hello!
Kindly check my signature for irresistible power backup system with juicy prices.
Thank me later.
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Defenderalert(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Babe doesn't take sh.it. Lol
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Jerkules: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Before she reach Puberty dem don dey Soak Dick inside her Toto grin
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
What more could be expected from an alleged farm tool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) / Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.