Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) (1603 Views)

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) / Armed Robber Nabbed While Attacking Students In University Of Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by Gossipninja: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo — Yanbaba

Apparently, he died 2 weeks ago, but resurrected on their way to bury him.

According to popular Meme creator, Yanbaba, he posted the video on Instagram and wrote;

I have never witnessed this one before. I have been seeing it in movies but today it happened before my eyes..

We were going to Ukpom in Ikono LGA in Akwaibom state to bury my neighbor that died last two weeks.

He had an accident.
He was not supposed to be buried today but the mortuary asked the family to come pick the corpse that the boy is disturbing.. The family had to quickly fix the burial today..
We picked the corpse in Uyo.

The first ambulance developed a problem.. The second ambulance the same thing... They recommended a particular driver to us, they told us that the driver knows what to do if the ambulance break down again.

We moved for a while and the Ambulance broke down at plaza in Uyo before uniuyo first gate..
The driver and his second came down,brought down the casket and the corpse rose up...,nwanne i take off.

I don't know what the driver did, laid the corpse back,went and Start the ambulance.. The car started.. That was how we were able to bury this guy amidst all the family wahala and troubles from the village youths..
My guy things dey happen for this life.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-dead-for-2-weeks-resurrects-on-the-way-to-his-burial-photo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by Gossipninja: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmm

Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin.....
Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fake Death.

Reasons why the DEAD don't bother coming back

No health problems
No money problems
No Relationship problems
No work problems
No Revolution Now
Everyone is employed

1 Like

Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Liked by Alph Lukau and 292 south African pastors

4 Likes

Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by oluwadabira111(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Alzirida:
Fake Death.

Reasons why the DEAD don't bother coming back

No health problems
No money problems
No Relationship problems
No work problems
No Revolution Now
Everyone is employed
so u mean everyone is employ in the afterlife lol shuu u must be high on something.

1 Like

Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
so u mean everyone is employ in the afterlife lol.

That's correct.
Dead people don't regard themselves as "AfterLife"
They see themselves are people living in a different stair of Life.
Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by oluwadabira111(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Alzirida:

That's correct.
Dead people don't regard themselves as "AfterLife"
They see themselves are people living in a different stair of Life.
ok if u say so thats your own opinion and belief.
Re: Man Dead For Weeks, Resurrects On The Way To His Burial In Uyo (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2019

(1)

Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus / Man Scared To Take His Own Life Hired Assassins To Do It For Him / Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.