Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) (37496 Views)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Raydos: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
H
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:
Man gonna rap for boko haram and they will drop their weapons
unless he raps in hausa or arabic , those guys no get ears for music oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good guy.

Greetings Guys, If you can ride or you know guys that can ride motor cycle or Keke Marwa. Please get as many as you can to enlist in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.

Riders not limited to only Lagos.

The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and other customers.

Forward their details as listed below to 08157004196.

*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:

*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* (non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday *negotiable* (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport incentive for coming and some amount of money when you are taken.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good

Chinese Yuan Available
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Bar1941(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
What he did may have two effects, positive or negative....positive my throwing him to the limelight and effectually locating his helper, negative by making him a target of Shekau. Hope he is not serving in the North? Wish him the best.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Muyuba: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
It is regrettable that there are some fools in this forum who have the audacity to insult Nigerian military. These idiots are nobody but some fools who are bloody coward.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nice one rapper-Soldier!!!!

I see so many hate comments here.
Instead of you people to appreciate him, e ti yaweere.

Some of you are so daft and stupid that you forgot that many of this young guys are talented one way or the other, many of them just took Army form in other to get busy, abi you think e easy to join Army wey no get gun reach boko ha ram?
Use your head if you wanna comment. Dude is Talented before becoming a soldier, I know of one in Benin, in fact na my brother self, AAAHUAAA still dey go shows wella.
And in case you don't know, there is an Instagram Comedian some of you watch and liked his skits, nigga is naval officer!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Usainbolt138: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Better quiet Join naija got talent An become a super star I see you as our next davido in the beat
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
At times life is very unfair maybe this dude will have love to follow his talent but joblessness, parents/uncles forming disciplinarian force him to join army, and telling him being music superstar is only a pipe dream
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by materialproject: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Am Better
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Askari to m'oje!
Go and rap for Boko Haram at Sambisa.
We play too much in this country, boss watching a soldier rapping on duty?
Abeg shut up, so soldiers are always on duty abi? Mumu
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Drake2021: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source ThefamousNaija

I pray �� that he will quickly go to what he is good at, in his calling and not waste precious tym doing what he is not call to do
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ryan03:
Abeg shut up, so soldiers are always on duty abi? Mumu

E be like say your mama don lose for Yaba left, if you ever ever quote me in your life again, may untimely death visit you.
Stupid bastard, na me curse your papa?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by stanliwiser: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
WonderManly:
Don't let rap takes over your head o. Make you no go rap where you surpose shoot. Remember say rap no be incantation. Please you can still quite now and face your music jeje. I don talk my own ooo!
once in the army force, you must serve for a minimum of 10 years before you retire.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by ibkgab001: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
U better resign & face ur music career. Nigeria don't worth dying for ...

Do not ever say that again
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Legendguru: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
koyyess:
This is the type that will run away from boko 1diots and be attacking harmless people.

Journey miss road.
Look at you that is ready to stand and face boko haram sitting jobless in your father's house eatimg mama thank you undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by splendour7(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Muyuba:
It is regrettable that there are some fools in this forum who have the audacity to insult Nigerian military. These idiots are nobody but some fools who are bloody coward.
oga Mechie Onu Gi There!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Bambambiglo: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81035189:
Nice one.

Occupation and talent are two different things!

#PositiveVibesOnly

Imagine me joining the army to protect people like this meat seller here. Tufia
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by arukwe123(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Darkpanthera:
Boko Haram go soon take this one down
Dem go first drop one of your family member first
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by koyyess: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ryan03:
Look at you that is ready to stand and face boko haram sitting jobless in your father's house eatimg mama thank you undecided

Mumu.

Keep revealing your pathetic situation.

Regressive baboon.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

E be like say your mama don lose for Yaba left, if you ever ever quote me in your life again, may untimely death visit you.
Stupid bastard, na me curse your papa?
shut your smelly mouth there, yen yen yen yen, i know your whole family are mad including the goats that gave birth to you and could not educate you to know that soldiers have their resting time. Go and cry on your mothers rotten breast milk
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Wanity(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Darkpanthera:

Move on and stop hating people
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
koyyess:

Mumu.
Keep revealing your pathetic situation.
Regressive baboon.
The pathetic situation of your brain is worthy of recognition
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Wanity(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
He should be moved to borno state to wrap for boko haram.

Where do you think he is now your house?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by koyyess: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ryan03:
The pathetic situation of your brain is worthy of recognition

Fish brain with weak punches.

Dumb f@ggot.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by eddieguru(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
cool...face your calling you ain't no sodier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) by Joystark(f): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Darkpanthera:

Why?
Just why would you say your fellow human will soon die, because he's doing what makes him happy?
Are you a witch??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshop: Police Share Video To Debunk Allegation Of Fake Suspects’ Photo / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.