Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,489 members, 7,854,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

[EVENT] Low-risk Way To Make 6 Figures Online (starting In 30 Days Or Less) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [EVENT] Low-risk Way To Make 6 Figures Online (starting In 30 Days Or Less) (192 Views)

How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!! / Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[EVENT] Low-risk Way To Make 6 Figures Online (starting In 30 Days Or Less) by paramound: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello,

Are you in a position to attend a High Ticket Event (N400,000) if it guaranteed you EARN an additional 6 figures online with very minimal work afterwards?

Read About This Event HERE: https://gyy.com.ng/information-marketing-2019

The reason I am asking is that...

I am organizing a Group Coaching Program in Lagos on the 29 - 30 of August to show 30 persons how I make 6 figures online by selling information products

One reason why information products business works really well is that people have many needs and a lot of times are ignorant about how to solve these needs. So if you happen to know the solution, they would be happy to pay you in exchange for your knowledge.

Take for instance, you know how to build websites without learning programming, we know that many people want to build their own websites cheaply, so you can package that and price it at 25,000 per copy. If you sell 1,000 copies(which is easy if you know how it's done), how much is that?

You would have earned N25,000,000.00

Even if you are not an expert at anything (You can create products very fast using the R-HF technique I will show you)

Do you want this?

Before you answer that, read whats below:

WARNING: This is a High Ticket Course that is not for everyone because it is very expensive. Ticket cost 400,000 before the event or 800,000 if you want to pay at the door of the Venue.

If 400,000 is out of your reach... Please do not bother to signup (work hard at a smaller opportunity till you can afford High Ticket Events)

But if you can invest 400,000 but you are not sure

1. What this is
2. or If it works
3. or If you can trust me
4. or If you will use it (or just another wasted investment)...

Then click this link (https://gyy.com.ng/information-marketing-2019) to read my article explaining how & why it works... so you can decide for yourself

(After-all, that's how to make smart decisions... "without ignorant" assumptions)

So... what are you waiting for?

Click this link to read the article https://gyy.com.ng/information-marketing-2019

(1) (Reply)

Vaporesso Podstick Pod Kit, Unique Press-to-fill Top Refill Design / Between Advertising And Public Relations, Which Is A Better Promotional Tool? / One Of The Best In Making Any Style Of School Uniforms in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.