Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country (37935 Views)

Indian-based Muslim Group, Anjuman E-haideri To Foot All El-zakzaky Medical Bill / Indian group Volunteers To Foot El-zakzaky's Medical Bills / Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by pressmanng: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2019
After Court had granted the leader of Islamic Movement in Nigeria popularly Known as Shiites, Ibrahim Zakzaky Bail to go for Medical Tourism to India, Some Indians have started welcoming him ahead of his arrival.

India is not a Muslim Nation but of the Muslim nationals in the Coutry there are sizeable amount of Shiites among them.

Indian Shiites have taken to Twitter to show their joy of welcoming Zakzaky to their country.

Below is the screen shoot of what some of them are saying:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/indians-welcomes-zakzaky-medical.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by iornenge81(m): 6:25am On Aug 07, 2019
I see
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by juvewalex(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2019
He's finally granted medical request, hopefully we won't have protest again from his followers and also no violence conduct from them as claimed by the people of Kaduna before his arrest...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by adadike(f): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Thank you India! Zazaki, i wish you a great trip and a successful treatment in India. Biko abata zi kwa na obodo a ozo. Cho uzo iga esi were chupu Efi' a nachi obodo anyi n'oche

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Dear Indian Government,

Please kindly hold on to him.

We dash him to you guys over there please.

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
Thank you India! Zazaki, i wish you a great trip and a successful treatment in India. Biko abata zi kwa na obodo a ozo. Cho uzo iga esi were chupu Efi' a nachi obodo anyi n'oche
Sure, you have to thank him from the bottom of your heart.
Atleast he did not run away the way someone did,
wearing his wife's gown in the middle of the night! cheesy
He's in Israel as we speak.
To come back home.......for where?!
Cownu, the JAPAAAA master!

Can you imagine the way he's addressing our President?!
Nonentity!

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Onlinealaba(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
I heard he has lost one of his eyes, We wish him well hope he will be released soon and all these tensions doused

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

4 Likes

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by beardedboy(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Na dia money they wan collect na.

And all these Shiites will be hyping themselves with media. You're not even a sizable fraction of the Indian population. Let alone the fact that Muslims in India are only a fraction of the whole India population. So how does that mean 'indians' welcome him.

The same way they always try to make noise and cause uproars just to hype their population. Of all the Islamic countries in the world Iran is the only under Shia rule.

And more is that Shia is just one of the many sects of Islam. Dividing Muslims into Sunni and Shia is an erroneous division. Shism is an ideology just as ahmadiyyah is another sect, the khaarijites (jihadist terrorists) are another sect, the Ikhwaanees are another one and many more.

So Islam isn't divided into Shia and Sunnah. Rather it's divided into Sunnah and others.

The people of Sunnah say that we must stick to the understanding and practice of the golden generation of Muslims (the sahabah). Those were the direct students of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). But all the other sects claim that they have a better option.

This is a long story and will take a whole book but the point is the Sunni Shia dichotomy is erroneous and was created by the west.

By the way he should try the nonsense he did with Buhari there and he will have himself sacrificed to the cows of budha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by EkperemoEgbabi: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:

That foolish suya boy won't like this

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari won't like these
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by DameB(f): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Indian go just dey calculate, miscalculate and recalculate how much dem go bill naija shocked shocked shocked ... India una well done o, treat am well o, we nor wan hear piimm!!!

4 Likes

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari is a man, if you know this man in Kaduna, if he was on the road for his procession no Governor can pass, he was a government on his own, Infact, Buhari tried and El-zak Zak has learned his lesson.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Good one.

I tire for my dear country, what of Dasuki?.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Jabioro: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Exporting terrorist in the name of medical..I trust India she would not tolerate nonsense
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by adadike(f): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019344:

Sure, you have to thank him from the bottom of your heart.
Atleast he did not run away the way someone did wearinn his wife's gown.
He's in Israel as we speak.
To come back home.......for where?!
bia nwokem, why you dey quote me, Wetin I do?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Simplyleo: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
Since athifku cuming mandate looks bleak, it seems Igbos have shifted loyalty to Elzakzaki. cool

Elzakzaki for president 2023. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by eddyslim(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Finally fg get sense
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by realestniggah: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
So Sowore just replace this guy in prison

4 Likes

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by omaigala(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
grin The same Indians that their government and authorities are killing most Muslims in Kashmir?

Too many hypocrites roaming this earth.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by thesicilian: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
That was how the UK welcomed the Muslims with open arms when Donald Trump was giving them a hard time in US. Now they're regretting it due to one act of terrorism after the other. Obviously India has not learnt from the mistakes of the UK.

1 Like

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by money121(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by TANID(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
bookyp19:
they value our own
No
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

That foolish suya boy won't like this
afraid dey always catch u to mention her moniker everytime?
na ur nightmare every night b dat i sure.Na every night u go dey see am 4 ur dream.
coward. if dem born u well. go quote am directly, make she nack u beta one.see as him face b 4 picture.ogbologbo

4 Likes

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Caseless: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Good. I hope DSS does not change its mind on this.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Barondenigeria: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019334:
Dear Indian Government,
Please kindly hold on to him.
We dash him to you guys over there please.

Very dull!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Teejayphillip(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Indian should kukuma adopt him grin grin grin

Abi?

4 Likes

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by sorextee(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Let him get proper treatment there. I wish him and his wife quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by freemi(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
But how long is the treatment goin to take? And after the treatment what happens? Will he be sent back to bbnaija house?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud / Prince Vincent Ogbulafor Is Dead! (Ex-PDP National Chairman Dies At 73) / Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.