Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says (16409 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by wilddee(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2019
U people are not even praising him for the gift of cash to the Kano Pillars team.... How many governors can do this?
Thank u the people's governor!!
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by RexTramadol1: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2019
If they won the MARCH, there's still work to be done on the APRIL
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by holllandis: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2019
helinues:
See reckless talk

By the time his immunity expires, we will know how relevants he is in Kano state
Nigerians sha
When u voted him lol
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Kingosytex(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2019
sogodihno:
Useless PDP want to take Kano, in their dream! maybe they think they can buy everyone by feeding them kerosene, that nonsense can only happen in Abia and the surrounding 5 villages. Tueh!

What is your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm... Gandollar himself!
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by dshort12: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Master wey MUMU
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Kikilord: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Today fixed correct score game is available just call or WhatsApp
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by naijaboy756: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Ogalanyaidi:

Hahaha. I don't know what really happened but thank you for making us conscious of this.
my dear, the sight of those scams wanna make me leave Nairaland. I just imagine the number of people loosing money to these rogues daily.

They just create new monikers and in seconds they are already posting... Most of the monikers used to post these scams are new created almost immediately
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by naijaboy756: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Kikilord:
Today fixed correct score game is available just call or WhatsApp
stop the fraud
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
helinues:
See reckless talk

By the time his immunity expires, we will know how relevants he is in Kano state

That nigga is headed to the national house of assembly... From there, he will probably contest for presidency or become running mate. As long as he remains in APC, the sky is his limit... Leave matter.
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by CaptainFM1: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2019
donogaga:
I'm not an expert
But after analyzing the picture and the headline, I cannot say anything because as I said in the beginning I'm not an expert
Thanks.

I think you are also inconclusive!
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Eleponblue(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
mrgoodd:
Jesus should have his head office in kano when he comes back to the world
Please leave my Lord Jesus out of your misery�
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
helinues:
See reckless talk

Nothing reckless about the statement, dont read meaning into it because the judges have no time for this kind of thing
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Reference(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Why won't he. His audience are ignorant, docile and sentimental. The right combination that defines poverty, backwardness and primitivism.

Nothing do you sir. Rub it in their faces and carry go.
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Victorbaron: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
I want to buy military quality binoculars for hunting. Pls if you hv any for sale contact me here or if you know a store where I can locally buy one pls direct me there.
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Bemby69(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
40k dollars ! Na to just remove am from babanriga give dem .
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Bizibi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
sogodihno:
Useless PDP want to take Kano, in their dream! maybe they think they can buy everyone by feeding them kerosene, that nonsense can only happen in Abia and the surrounding 5 villages. Tueh!
smh
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by wapana(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
While death is the overall master of the inconclusive.
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by jconsulting(f): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't know why I love this guy, gandollar criminal but loved by foolish people of Kano
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Icon79(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
So in Nigeria, a governor can just put his hands into the state's treasury and dole out cash to give people without any congressional authorization, eh? No wonder corruption runs amok in that country called the Zoological Republic of Nigeria angry sad shocked

#Zoo

O pari

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office / FG Commences Rehabilitation Work On Calabar-Ogoja Highway.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.