Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

1 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 (7253 Views)

Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? / I Want To Quit This Marriage / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 by buzugee(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
'i guess you married the big white trush for papers'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that was funny as hell.
Re: 1 by buzugee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
i think we need to cut the guy some slack. 7 years is a long time to be married. he  tried. has it ever crossed yalls mind that she is using him as much as he is using her ? have you ever wondered why a white woman in her teens and twenties and even thirties will only date white men but when she gets to her forties and is no longer the apple of white mens eye, they start looking for black men ? have you ever wondered why ? believe it or not, in the end we are all users. she did not marry a brokedown wretched  grin illegal immigrant black man because she was so in loveeeeeeeeee. she married him because she is a desperate old hag and needs a sucker to knock the cobwebs out of her coochie. the question is how humane are you when you need to bounce.

but bros let me warn you, black women will not tolerate your shyttt at all oooooo. the only way black women will tolerate your shyttt is if you are rich. so i guess my question to you is 'how rich are you ' ?
Re: 1 by oluite(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
hackney:

@poster:
you want you some real booty, right?
The novelty will wear off very soon and you will be stuck with a vicious devil.
The black girl you are after may make your life very short indeed.

On average, white girls have more humane feelings than black girls.
Believe me.
Its all about what she wants and if you dont have any money, pshwewww.
Even though she aint shaite (and from the village) she will want what paris hilton is having.

I went out with a white chick who paid for herself whenever we went out; it was shocking but she
explained that since we are both working; why not?
I had to stop her doing it as i just felt i could and wanted to.
A black girl do that? , even Oprah wont do it.

Relationship-wise ,a black girl is more likely to be terrible than a white one.
So be careful; be very, very careful mate.
Ouch, she even walks up to you and lets you know she's interested too.
Re: 1 by sayso: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
do we have to talk about all this things?he is tired so let the poster be.The next devil is waiting for him in black skin.This time it is for real.
Re: 1 by holydante(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
Nwa delta

there is an old saying that goes thus 'Heaven has not known more fury than a woman scorned', after 7 years of a white lady co habiting with you and making your sorry-ass presentable, now you want to dump her am very sure you know how emotionally unstable most of them are(i dont mean no disrespect to the while folks) you are asking for a bullet in the skull from her and i bet you, their legal system will acquit her with a suspended sentence.

Am sorry if i sounded harsh, am a guy but i hate deception. My Ibo friends have this adage 'welu ile gi ulo eze gi onu'
Re: 1 by dipson24: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2010
Men I am guessing you was lust relationship, now you went home to Niger the black woman put it on you and you realize how much blackness you have been missing. Now you want to get back to your roots i do not blame you, but you should know all women are the same, after a while you will get tired of what you initially went for and start looking out there, maybe this time a Indian woman lol, now you you why we men are wired differently than women. i will say stick to the you with now especially if she is not at fault and do you. Real Talk.
Re: 1 by Ranoscky(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
holydante:

you are asking for a bullet in the skull from her

Exactly my broda. Dat kain Obituary naim i dey lanko wella, i no send the person wey we dey Obi em tuary !!!
Re: 1 by Gnexplore: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
Are there kids involve in this marriage?

if yes! , Think very well oooooooooooo!!!

make black gal no turn your head, just like that!!!

if the white chick no do u anything bad, then you most be seeing things thro coloured glass.

meanwhile, look in the mirror and you find who will help u most grin

abi they cook something give U for village grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 1 by buzugee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
i think 7 years of congo shining is suitable payment for a green card
Re: 1 by candylips(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
unmarry na
Re: 1 by Laughter1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
[size=16pt]paper don ready be that ooo[/size] grin grin grin
Re: 1 by Prince22(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Men, u can eat ur cake and have it again
Weither paper ready or not, you thought of the past help render to u by the white girl, un4tunately, the one u eyed in Nigeria doestn't want u
Keep enduring, the LORD is ur strength.
Re: 1 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
Bros, you don't have any other choice but to love ,care and cherish her love.don't allow outside experience take away your sense of reasoning.it a love world handle it with a mature mind. cool
Re: 1 by luap: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
This is a message to all BLACK WOMAN.

Stay away from this OP. He is a man that does not value his current wife. He is going to dispose of her like garbage.

If a man like this hooks up with any woman, be warned!!! You will eventually be treated this way.
Re: 1 by gestapo(f): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ TOPIC

so walk out then, or what are you waiting for Abi muscle pull carry ya leg
Re: 1 by twinkle87(f): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
One question to my black brothers in diaspora??

Why do most of u soo fool urselves just to have a feel of this oyibo t*t*, is there a medal for having dated a white chick some time in ur life? u need to see the way they go about chasing these babes,
Even when most of u know u can never be happy in that relationship or even settle with these girls u still go fooling ur selves with these babez!, and then u go out of ur wish, marrying them "for papers"
then when the chips are down you come here with your "am so unhappy in this marriage" story,

@OP my advice for u::::stick ur African Black Ass in ur marriage, thats what you signed up for!
Re: 1 by buzugee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
twinkle87:

One question to my black brothers in diaspora??

Why do most of u soo fool urselves just to have a feel of this oyibo t*t*, is there a medal for having dated a white chick some time in your life? u need to see the way they go about chasing these babes,
Even when most of u know u can never be happy in that relationship or even settle with these girls u still go fooling your selves with these babez!, and then u go out of your wish, marrying them "for papers"
then when the chips are down you come here with your "am so unhappy in this marriage" story,

@OP my advice for u::::stick your African Black backside in your marriage, thats what you signed up for!

tis actually quite delicious grin nothing like a big tanned white azz grin
Re: 1 by buzugee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
look at that big tanned white azz http://www.bankareferatov.ru/ru/news/?id=825 aint that something ?
Re: 1 by netghost: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
na wah oh, well marriage eint a thing of pity, you were obviously not matured enough to get into one and you are still not matured enought to get into another one,

stare into a mirrow and listen to yourself speak, belive me you would sound and look like a kid whose toys have just being taken away from him, IN OTHER WORDS GET A LIFE
Re: 1 by adconline(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2010
Unless you are talking about messing around with Naija women, marriage is not as fun as you might have found out. Marriage with any other girl -black,yellow, green and white is going to have its own triumphs and tribulations. I have a friend whose first marriage failed, he cohabitated this lady for years and broke it off, remarried this lady, called it a mistake and broke it off, and finally remarried this lady. My question is must you be married to be happy and accomplished? Unless you want to be like Charlie Sheen
Re: 1 by Outstrip(f): 3:35am On Oct 21, 2010
I pray that no Nigerian woman ever wants you. I know a guy just like you. My husband even told me that when they were in school the guy did not even care about black girls. As a matter of fact he told my husband that just looking at the skin of a white woman is enough for him. Fast forward 8 years later when he travelled out of state to atlanta and saw a lot of Nigerian chicks, all of a sudden he is saying "oh I did not know that there were such beautiful Nigerian girls in the US. I wish I had known 8 years ago". Mscheeeeew. As if he would have dated one. He felt they were beneath white women in his little mind.
Re: 1 by OCCULTIST(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2010
Tell us how many kids has your 7 years of marriage produce? then i can help you
Re: 1 by ochungal(f): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2010
wukless man! You weren't having color issues when you were in need. Now yu belly puff from all the good the woman has done for you (chances are she paying the power and internet bill you using to show you ungrateful self) Now you have recovered from your "illness" of being color blind.

I've seen your kind too many times, usually you get more than you bargin for when you throw dirty water on those who do good for you. In the mean while, please wear a condom while yu out there cheating on the woman. The least you can do is leave her in good health. Make sure not to pick a war with her to make you self look good. The M.O. is always the same with you freeloading, ungrateful, opportunist.

*Men like you are one of the reasons Immigration laws are being revise; While the good suffers for the bad.
Re: 1 by FrenchyL(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
Something is wrong with you, You are just being selfish and unreasonable. I bet that evn if you marry a black woman after 5 years you would want an Asian,
Re: 1 by Ranoscky(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2010
Op, just don't allow me see you on the street cos i'll blow your brain off ur empty skull for bringin up this stinky topic !!!

It's maggotts like you that made European vivas very hard to get in Nigeria !!!
Re: 1 by MrsSiena1(f): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ OP you obviously married her for the wrong reasons cos she helped you now you want to leave her? Some nigerian men and their thinking mentality. She wasnt trash when she was helping you infact she was an angel cos thats what you told her when she was doing that.

Someone here said white girls are not good cos you have to marry someone who understands your culture and that he is currently dating a white girl now and has no plans of marrying her. Now since you know that our culture is different from the white people dont date them at all then, look for a black woman infact a naija one and date. You cant keep toying with people's heart or emotions regardless of their colour.
Re: 1 by funcy: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
didn't you think twice before you went ahead to marry the white in the first place?
Re: 1 by trendy(f): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
lol VISA MARRIAGE
Re: 1 by bashydemy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
Guy dem force to marry her? you don get what you want now you say na Black girl you want. no wahala marry a Black and get deported Shikenna
Re: 1 by mutter(f): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ poster please be patient and try to think things over again.
When a marriage has broken down irretrievably it`s time to say goodbye.
Many men and women get married when they first come to a foreign country out of desperation. When this desperation is no longer there, the need for a partner of ones choice arises.
Many bi - national marriages do not stand the test of time.
While I cannot condemn you, because it is obvious you care about hurting the woman, I would still suggest that you take another look at this marriage. Maybe it can still be saved.
I know quite a few men tat married from Nigeria after being married over here, but I can tell you many of them are living in hell. The women they have are showing them hell. Some could not get kids and some got handicapped kids. Nemesis has a way of catching up on us.
Re: 1 by gestapo(f): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2010
mutter:

@ poster please be patient and try to think things over again.
When a marriage has broken down irretrievably it`s time to say goodbye.
Many men and women get married when they first come to a foreign country out of desperation. When this desperation is no longer there, the need for a partner of ones choice arises.
Many bi - national marriages do not stand the test of time.
While I cannot condemn you, because it is obvious you care about hurting the woman, I would still suggest that you take another look at this marriage. Maybe it can still be saved.
I know quite a few men tat married from Nigeria after being married over here, but I can tell you many of them are living in hell. The women they have are showing them hell. Some could not get kids and some got handicapped kids. Nemesis has a way of catching up on us.

shocked Ekenedilichukwu,nNa wa for this Ni[b]mota[/b] oh, nemesis makes innocent children disabled because their parent's dumped their previous partner shocked Osanobua shocked Oritshe o shocked Ojigbijigbi shocked Sopona o shocked Lakuli shocked Akiika shocked Aiyaiyai shocked cheesy
Re: 1 by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2010
---

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? / Help Save Baby Light!!!! / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.