Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch (1214 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch by micky90(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
I am not ready to go for this batch B, I want to defer it to batch C. Anyone with a detailed explanation on how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2019
micky90:
I am not ready to go for this batch B, I want to defer it to batch C. Anyone with a detailed explanation on how to go about it. Thanks.

Check that your name is on the Senate list on NYSC site, if your name is there, you're good. Don't register, if you register, don't report to camp dazall
Re: How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch by Acermoon(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Lucid1:

Check that your name is on the Senate list on NYSC site, if your name is there, you're good. Don't register, if you register, don't report to camp dazall
if I dont report in camp... do I report in batch c and won't there be problems
Re: How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2019
Acermoon:

if I dont report in camp... do I report in batch c and won't there be problems

If you don’t report/register, you can register and report in batch c; no issues at all. Even if your call up letter comes, you can ignore it and register of the next batch when it’s time. There’s a link for I’ve registered but didn’t report to camp, you’re to use that when you’re re-registering for the next batch(that’s if you registered but didn’t report). I suggest you register, just in case you change your mind at the last moment; you’ve got nothing to lose
Re: How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch by Acermoon(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Lucid1:

If you don’t report/register, you can register and report in batch c; no issues at all. Even if your call up letter comes, you can ignore it and register of the next batch when it’s time. There’s a link for I’ve registered but didn’t report to camp, you’re to use that when you’re re-registering for the next batch(that’s if you registered but didn’t report). I suggest you register, just in case you change your mind at the last moment; you’ve got nothing to lose

Assuming I applied And made changes to my name during the first registration, will the changes be effected when am re-registering?
Re: How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch by Acermoon(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2019
Lucid1:

And please if eventually our result isn't ready till the day we are to report to camp.... what will be the solution?

My school have mobilize us and our results isn't ready, now they will be resuming to work on 19th after sallah break while we are to report in camp on 20th August...
Re: How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Acermoon:

And please if eventually our result isn't ready till the day we are to report to camp.... what will be the solution?

My school have mobilize us and our results isn't ready, now they will be resuming to work on 19th after sallah break while we are to report in camp on 20th August...

You need your result bro, You can report on the 21st

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Corper? / Procedures On How To Get NYSC Medical Report / Nysc Approved Camp Kit For 2019 Batch C Stream 1&2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.