Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) (21975 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
OBIANO MY MAN.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81033677:

We know you, unfortunately no state can be compared to anambra at the moment Education wise.. and that’s very important for development..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Danchibez: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Mixing State and Religion is ok in the SE, but try the small thing in the North or SW and the evil children of IPOB will be here by now wailing and crying about islamization and other trash.
That's when they will remember that Nigeria is a secular state. Bunch of retarded brainwashed religous fanatical hypocrites.

if d northern governors were doing well in educational support in their region, Nigeria would hv been a better place for us all

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Mixing State and Religion is ok in the SE, but try the small thing in the North or SW and the evil children of IPOB will be here by now wailing and crying about islamization and other trash.
That's when they will remember that Nigeria is a secular state. Bunch of retarded brainwashed religous fanatical hypocrites.
In these two regions such gesture will lead to protest by the people it is suppose to help.
Have you wonder why the type of conflicts about school in southwest is not happening in southeast because Christianity is more here, the people are enlightened and we are seeing the benefits especially in Anambra schools.
Most times it is good to shun sentiment before you make public opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Cymix: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
valarmorghulis:
What about other churches (school)

apart from Anglican which other church do you mean
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Cymix: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Nope, the catholic Igbos will continue to sideline and marginalize the Anglican Igbos. Obiano is just carrying out the motive of the average domineering Catholic Igbos.

Wake me up when he reciprocate the gesture for the Anglican Igbos.

Peter did same during his time
he also gave Anglicans as well

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by OyinO: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Religion is politics, and politics is Religion.
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by bigpicture001: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
God will cotinue to bless peter obi
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra is quite different from your state, missions are in charge of majority of schools and hospitals in Anambra state, currently Onitsha diocese is currently building SHANAHAN UNIVERSITY ONITSHA, making it third Universities own by Catholic Church in Anambra excluding Madonna, Anglican also own two Universities, I believe the money will go a long way in supporting them, I'm certain he will give Anglican their own Cheque too, this is the foundation of Anambra success in education.
I read on Facebook some time ago that he's presented the cheque for Anglican mission schools today at Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Nope, the catholic Igbos will continue to sideline and marginalize the Anglican Igbos. Obiano is just carrying out the motive of the average domineering Catholic Igbos.

He's done that already today at Nnewi so please wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

tongue tongue tongue
Just now

Anambra State Government Disburse N300M To Anglican Owned Mission Schools In The State

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has presented a cheque of three hundred million naira to the three hundred mission schools owned by the Anglican Communion in the state.

The Governor made the presentation at St Andrews Cathedral, Nnewi in the presence of the Archbishop, Province of the Niger, and Bishop of Nnewi Diocese, Archbishop Godwin Okpala.

The Governor who said that his administration had disbursed over two point three billion naira since inception, explained that the disbursement is to ensure that every child in the state acquires quality education, saying that his administration will continue to provide assistance to all schools in the state.
You're so fast o, didn't even know you've seen it too

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Obiano has done well in this regard but out schools are not world class yet. Are the teachers being retrained?
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
In these two regions such gesture will lead to protest by the people it is suppose to help.
Have you wonder why the type of conflicts about school in southwest is not happening in southeast because Christianity is more here, the people are enlightened and we are seeing the benefits especially in Anambra schools.
Most times it is good to shun sentiment before you make public opinion.

T
If such happens in these 2 regions as you pointed out, the biggest protest will be by people that are not even from the regions. That's the basis of my argument from the start. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

This is very dumb... he has plan and I’m very sure he visited the Anglicans today too... so STFU and get a life..By the way I’m YORUBA...A proud one

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Midastorch:

This is very dumb... he has plan and I’m very sure he visited the Anglicans today too... so STFU and get a life..By the way I’m YORUBA...A proud one

What a Daniel in you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5346694/gov-obiano-disburse-n300m-anglican

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Midastorch:

You think I care what happens in far away East? I’m just trolling them.

Are you blind when they always divide Yoruba along religious line? I just re-echoed their words and you’re here trying to tell me you’re Yoruba. How is that my own cup of tea?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

With due respect sir, we don't do religious war in anambra.

90% of public secondary schools in anambra is mission owned ,government only aids. 90% of the mission owned schools are catholic schools. They may not get equal support but all the supports are in equity and fairness according to schools and capacity.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

T
If such happens in these 2 regions as you pointed out, the biggest protest will be by people that are not even from the regions. That's the basis of my argument from the start. Go figure.
We give no damn we only talk when your people start religious war then we will lend our support to Yoruba Christian.
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra is quite different from your state, missions are in charge of majority of schools and hospitals in Anambra state, currently Onitsha diocese is currently building SHANAHAN UNIVERSITY ONITSHA, making it third Universities own by Catholic Church in Anambra excluding Madonna, Anglican also own two Universities, I believe the money will go a long way in supporting them, I'm certain he will give Anglican their own Cheque too, this is the foundation of Anambra success in education.
You can't be more right than this...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by ostarlink: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
The money is in safe hands. Catholic church has good records.
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

You think I care what happens in far away East? I’m just trolling them.

Are you blind when they always divide Yoruba along religious line? I just re-echoed their words and you’re here trying to tell me you’re Yoruba. How is that my own cup of tea?

This is 21st century brov, we have to stop living like Animalistic Babarians...let love lead... I got nothing but love for you... Oduduwa a gbewa oooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defamation: Odili Sues Peterside, Claims N6bn Damages / Mass Exodus Looms In APC - Dailytrust / Even If Allegations Against Onnoghen Are True, CCB, Was Wrong … – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.