Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Who Put Nigerian Into Poverty Is It Atiku Or Buhari The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Put Nigerian Into Poverty Is It Atiku Or Buhari The President (262 Views)

Exposed: Why FG Decided To Put Nigerian Businesses Under Lockdown / Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Put Nigerian Into Poverty Is It Atiku Or Buhari The President by Josfeg(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOOB3Pf1Ag8
Who is in support of Atiku or Buhari on this poverty matter let us know your opinion. And dont forget to subscribe,like and click the red bell for more updates
Re: Who Put Nigerian Into Poverty Is It Atiku Or Buhari The President by brodalikeme(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
If we aportion blame, how will that help us. My take is both the leaders and the followers are not serious.
The leaders are under a false hope that they will always be powerful and relevant while the followers keeping think that things will get better.

Everything is based on falsehood!!!
Re: Who Put Nigerian Into Poverty Is It Atiku Or Buhari The President by donbachi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Two different toilets...same shiits

(1) (Reply)

Oodua Group Writes Open Letter To The Sultan Of Sokoto / Buhari Reveals Plans He Has For Poor People In Nigeria / How I Escaped Being Killed By Boko Haram, Got Paid N40,000 Only — Gold Medalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.