Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Akeredolu Broke The Jinx Of Premature Termination Of HOS, PS Careers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Broke The Jinx Of Premature Termination Of HOS, PS Careers (200 Views)

I Have Broken The Jinx Of Who Is Your Father In Oyo Politics – Seyi Makinde / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract / How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Broke The Jinx Of Premature Termination Of HOS, PS Careers by OndoUpdates(f): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
The immediate past Ondo State Head of Service, Bar. Oluwatoyin Akinkuotu on Wednesday, expressed his gratitude to the Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, for breaking the jinx of premature termination of the careers of top notch bureaucrats in the State.

Akinkuotu, diclosed this at a ceremony held in Akure, the State Capital to celebrate his retirement and his 60th birthday.

The former Head of Service said he will remain grateful to Akeredolu for giving him the opportunity to complete his years in the Public Service at the attained time.

According to him "You all know that I became the Head of Service in 2013 and I was appointed by the former Governor Olusegun Mimiko. It is already becoming a norm in the system that when a new governor comes in, the Head of Service will have to go.

"So, in Feburary 2017, when Akeredolu was sworn-in, I have already packed my loads only waiting for the new governor to make the pronouncement.

"Sometimes, I would even heard some of these civil servants gossiping on the corridor of the Governor's office saying I am going tomorrow, going next week.

"I must thank the Governor for breaking this jinx of premature termination of HOS careers and for not politicising the civil service.

"Akeredolu showed me love. Despite the pressure from his political pundits to send me away, he never yield to that pressure. He believes that political change of government should not affect the careers of the civil servants".

The former Head of Service, however described Akeredolu as a man who has genuine love for the development of the state, committed to the welfare of the civil servants and someone who cherished the ideas of the bureaucrats.

Akeredolu, represented by the Deputy Governor, Hon. Agboola Ajayi, said Akinkuotu wealth of experience assisted his administration to kick off smoothly at a time the state was owing workers.

The Governor, who said he was proud to have work with Akinkuotu, said the the former Head of Service will greatly be missed for his dedication to work.

Source: http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Akeredolu-broke-the-jinx-of-premature-termination-of-HOS--PS-careers

Re: Akeredolu Broke The Jinx Of Premature Termination Of HOS, PS Careers by OndoUpdates(f): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
More

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account / Ondo HoS Sets Up Committee To Correct Inadequacies In Civil Service / African Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.