Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (43998 Views)

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' by Salt3: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
SO? Foolish black educated people
Re: 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' by Abuskid: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
IT WAS IN THE SAME ATBU THAT A PROF. LECTURED US THAT LOADS HAVE EFFECTS RANGING FROM -live,impact to dead. Of which i think live load is also dynamic in nature ,and another PROF. from the same institution is saying that the bridge is for dynamicload but not statics.HMM

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
How can all 30 students be takin pictures on the bridge (amidst heavy downpour and flood)? Moreover,what does it matter what they were doing on the bridge,..? Taking pictures on a bridge is now a taboo? Was there a signpost against taking pictures on the bridge?

This info is absolutely unnecessary,and a slap on the memory of the dead
Baba, even thou na 30 or 10 students, wen death wan play foul play walia u no fit escape am... leave this bubu brother make he dey talk trash abt selfie.....and bside, students no suppose dey stand for bridge any how.
Re: 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' by luluosas(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
The school authorities are trying to cover up their confirmed failure and a substandard project that gulped hundreds of millions of naira. Who are they fooling with taking selfie excuse?
Re: 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' by micxwell(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
kebliss:
What I see is a steel Pedestrian bridge, and I can bet you, it wasn't design. Just a look at the bridge material after collapse, and you'll surely be convinced a road side steel fabricator was contracted without any proper design.
More also, pedestrian bridges are usually design statistically under various load cases, putting into account a factor of safety for overall performance.
Exactly my thoughts as well, looking at the so called bridge, calling it a *STEEL* BRIGDE is an insult to steel design undecided. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' by BoboKush(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Altern8:

grin Like I said, you just cannot learn. Ani, ori e ti d’ota sęę. Basket brain. The frustration in your family is driving you to jump like a deranged animal at comments that were not addressed to you in the first place.

Not like I can solely blame you for your deluxe edition stupîdity. You can only do so much with the genes you inherited. When dodoyo jam olodo, the result can only be a bouncing baby bobokush. grin

You see, you are the classic example of why a dumb hôe should not mate with a slobbering halfwit. Don’t hurt your head trying to decipher that.

All these boils down to the useless Hot goat father that mate ur slut mum

Condom or self control could av avoid this but no ur father no get sense.... He doesn't mind to cum any where even goat or dog he Wil sleep with.... Look at dingbat they born naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.