Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US (26180 Views)

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Zulfat Suara Is First Muslim Lawmaker In Tennesse US / Meet Zulfat Suara - First Muslim Set To Be Elected In Tennessee US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by sleek82(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
lilbest4:
he is saying the truth but the world currently hate truth. Everybody just feels like they own USA
Because your father is kind and welcoming, just imagine outsiders filling your family house and demanding equal treatment and rights while their father's house is in ruin and when your father die they demand equal share of the property
don't just quote people because you think you are intelligent, then sound stupid at the end. Going by your ridiculous analogy, Trump is not the person to say this trash because he is a product of an immigrant in US, he is married to another product of immigration. Please think!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Darkpanthera: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Shimran:

So depressed. Move to the next step: Commit suicide

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Darkpanthera: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
privaldo:

Werey, always wanting to talk when not having any reasonable thing to say, stfu

Is this headline below not reasonable to you

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Loversminds: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
I love her confidence
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
sleek82:
don't just quote people because you think you are intelligent, then sound stupid at the end. Going by your ridiculous analogy, Trump is not the person to say this trash because he is a product of an immigrant in US, he is married to another product of immigration. Please think!!!
you are the stupid one here. He is the president , during campaign he said he was against immigration and his people voted him now he is making good on his promise who the fucck do you think you are to complain about how a president decides to rule his country when you're not even a citizen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by idrisaleo1: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
lilbest4:
he is saying the truth but the world currently hate truth. Everybody just feels like they own USA
Because your father is kind and welcoming, just imagine outsiders filling your family house and demanding equal treatment and rights while their father's house is in ruin and when your father die they demand equal share of the property

Why can't you just hide your ignorance for once? Have you ever heard of the people called "native Americans"? I'm glad to tell you that no white man is, Trump and Omar Ilhan are products of migration. Guess your hatred for Muslims or probably your poor knowledge of history made your wrote that senseless thing. I can't but weep for you and your associates.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Shimran(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Darkpanthera:

Google terrorism and Islamic jihad first. Buhari/Fulani/BH/banditry/Taliban/Isis mean nothing to Islam's jihad. That is their own view point.
Appreciates

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
idrisaleo1:

Why can't you just hide your ignorance for once? Have you ever heard of the people called "native Americans"? I'm glad to tell you that no white man is, Trump and Omar Ilhan are products of migration. Guess your hatred for Muslims or probably your poor knowledge of history made your wrote that senseless thing. I can't but weep for you and your associates.
Omar was a refugee Trump's father was born in New York Trump isn't against legal migration so you are just talking rubbish through your anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Darkpanthera: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Shimran:

Google terrorism and Islamic jihad first. Buhari/Fulani/BH/banditry/Taliban/Isis mean nothing to Islam's jihad. That is their own view point.
Appreciates

Go and tell that to people who don't know about Islam and Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by abimbola74(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Astark:
Never vote her. She's a terrorist that will start demanding sharia law.

These are the people I want those USA shooters to kill
God will forgive your stupidity . One love man
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by farouk2much(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Allahu akbar....... Proudly muslim
She make us proud

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Gecoz: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
And she told you she is running for you Muslim's abi? Useless set of people hiding under demonic religion

farouk2much:
Allahu akbar....... Proudly muslim
She make us proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Bimpe29: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
All the best Madam Zulfat Suara.
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by ManTiger(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by koyyess: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
The fat blob is even wearing hijab. I hope she doesn't win.

Longer throat.

Let her come back to her country and practise her religion with her brothers who want her mouth shut.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by SoulB6: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Allahu Akbar, Islam taking over gradually
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by SoulB6: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Allahu Akbar, Islam taking over gradually.
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Printerscanner: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
Let her come back to Nigeria and serve her country. When good and intelligent people take chances improve to Nigeria the better for us.

You are evil, I bind you in the name of Jesus. Come back to where?
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by sleek82(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
lilbest4:
you are the stupid one here. He is the president , during campaign he said he was against immigration and his people voted him now he is making good on his promise who the fucck do you think you are to complain about how a president decides to rule his country when you're not even a citizen?
you are part of the stupid lots who sit outside and hail the clown called Trump who makes clowny comments without using his grey matter and d**kheads like you jump at it...how did you know I'm not a citizen? Like I said earlier, don't just make comments, think!
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Predator1: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
People typing nonsense everywhere, disgraceful. Why all these useful, vile comments. Why not support your own
Hope she wins though
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by RxSameer(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
toyinjimoh:
I wish her all d very best, through definition of a good Muslim not all those extremists tarnishing d image of Islam
my Broder u get sense too much I feel u
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by sleek82(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
lilbest4:
Omar was a refugee Trump's father was born in New York Trump isn't against legal migration so you are just talking rubbish through your anus
Trump isn't against legal immigration but attacked women of color some months back telling them to go back to their countries even though all of them were born in the states except one. You sure are one of the problems of this generation, retards with phones!
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by RxSameer(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Astark:
Never vote her. She's a terrorist that will start demanding sharia law.

These are the people I want those USA shooters to kill
na water full ur brain
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
sleek82:
you are part of the stupid lots who sit outside and hail the clown called Trump who makes clowny comments without using his grey matter and d**kheads like you jump at it...how did you know I'm not a citizen? Like I said earlier, don't just make comments, think!
lol you are an idiot brainwashed by the stupid cuckold mainstream Trump is the only real man president in the whole world who is not afraid of the pussified mainstream. He doesn't give a shiit about what a shiit-holian thinks. Kill yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by RxSameer(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
NkayStory:

Trouble-makers!!..they will leave Saudi and run to US ,Yet insult and abuse America at the drop of a hat.

Next thing now,she will start advocating for Hijab everywhere.in Nashville.
ur hate for Islam is enough to kill you mumu gal
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
sleek82:
Trump isn't against legal immigration but attacked women of color some months back telling them to go back to their countries even though all of them were born in the states except one. You sure are one of the problems of this generation, retards with phones!
you are an idiot who has been brainwashed by the cuckold media. He told women of colour from shitholes to go back to their shitholes and so what?
You don't like him? deal with it or kill yourself
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by sleek82(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
lilbest4:
you are an idiot who has been brainwashed by the cuckold media. He told women of colour from shitholes to go back to their shitholes and so what?
You don't like him? deal with it or kill yourself
you are right, I must have been an idiot to even engage in a conversation with someone who relies on internet connection and a phone to know what is happening in the US, yet he is here support a clown like he lives beside him or feels the impact of what he is doing, OGUFE!
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Obamaofusa: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Another Yoruba woman.Kudos.
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by favour32(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
Let her come back to Nigeria and serve her country. When good and intelligent people take chances improve to Nigeria the better for us.
Which country?
Country come out!
...and Nigeria will come out?
Re: Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US by Shimran(m): 3:01am On Aug 09, 2019
Darkpanthera:

Go and tell that to people who don't know about Islam and Muslims
And definitely you don't know about Islam and Muslims as all knowledge is openly in these days. Mark it: if really Islam based it's teaching on terrorism, it will definitely be DEATH ON ARRIVALS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(PICS) Akeredolu Buys SUVs For Judges In Ondo After 10yrs Of Neglect / Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.