Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky (1453 Views)

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Naijiant: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
The Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) tells Iranian state-owned Press TV that the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia have been behind the Abuja government’s bloody crackdown on supporters of senior Muslim figure Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, who has been jailed for over four years.

Mohammad Hassan Shojaeifard, representative of Sheikh Zakzaky in Iran, said in an interview with Press TV that the IMN under the leadership of Sheikh Zakhzaky has had “peaceful” relations with the government over the past three decades.

He said “the situation was absolutely cultural and peaceful,” but after the start of large pro-Palestinian demonstrations in the African country in 2014, “Israel, Saudi Arabia and, on top of them, the American government tried to stop the activities.”
More: https://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/imn-us-israel-saudi-arabia-behind-nigerias-deadly-crackdown-on-zakzakys-supporters/
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naijiant:

More: https://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/imn-us-israel-saudi-arabia-behind-nigerias-deadly-crackdown-on-zakzakys-supporters/

Definitely. Israel and Saudi Arabia are sponsors of almost all the terrorists groups in the world. Are you just knowing?

1 Like

Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by daroz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
kmcutez:

Definitely. Israel and Saudi Arabia are sponsors of almost all the terrorists groups in the world. Are you just knowing?
Must you people add Israel and USA to the rubbish happening in your religion? Why can’t you blame Saudi Arabia alone ?

I doubt if Israel or USA know if any body called Zakzaky exist .

3 Likes

Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by vedaxcool(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
How ipob fools will approach this thread;

1 Like

Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
daroz:

Must you people add Israel and USA to the rubbish happening in your religion? Why can’t you blame Saudi Arabia alone ?

I doubt if Israel or USA known if any body called Zakzaky exist .

Saudi Arabia, Israel and United States are allies. They are responsible for majority of the terrorism happening all around the world. Can’t you even see how Israel is oppressing Palestine. How old are you? Go do your research. Google is a good place to start. You sound very ignorant therefore I’m guessing you are a teen.

Do you even know why those three countries don’t want Iran to have nuclear weapons. There is a prophesy in the Bible that Iran will turn Saudi Arabia into a wasteland, especially Mecca by destroying it with nuclear weapons in the latter days, sanctioned by God. Go read your Old Testament. SMDH.

Also the Jewish people residing in Israel right now are known as the Synagogue of Satan in the Bible. Satan operates through them to rule the world. They control the banks, media, Hollywood, even the false religions Islam( worshippers of stone) and Christianity( Worshippers of wood). Go read your damn bible.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by icebird25(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
kmcutez:

Saudi Arabia, Israel and United States are allies. They are responsible for majority of the terrorism happening all around the world. Can’t you even see how Israel is oppressing Palestine. How old are you? Go do your research. Google is a good place to start. You sound very ignorant therefore I’m guessing you are a teen.

Do you even know why those three countries don’t want Iran to have nuclear weapons. There is a prophesy in the Bible that Iran will turn Saudi Arabia into a wasteland, especially Mecca by destroying it with nuclear weapons in the latter days, sanctioned by God. Go read your Old Testament. SMDH.

Also the Jewish people residing in Israel right now are known as the Synagogue of Satan in the Bible. Satan operates through them to rule the world. They control the banks, media, Hollywood, even the false religions Islam( worshippers of stone) and Christianity( Worshippers of wood). Go read your damn bible.

You brain is full of relaxer

1 Like

Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by orisa37: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
I don't believe that. El-saksaky is a Kaduna State Problem and Kaduna Government is handling it very well with the Federal Government.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Vixlot: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
So people will dodge this thread, as if it is a leprosy
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
icebird25:

And yours is full of sh-it.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
icebird25:

Yeah. That’s why I said you should go do the research. No need casting my pearls before swines.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
daroz:

That is ehn! If U.S and Israel did not exist as a country I think some people would have committed suicide. The Muslim apologist bales the two countries for their woes all d time.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by helinues: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
@ op/writer stop watching Nta news
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
If there was large pro Palestine demonstration by IMN in 2014, such demonstration totally agree with Buhari's ideology having called for Palestinian freedom in UN immediately after he became President.

Sunni vs Shitte fights did not start today and has caused the death of millions. Although Israel and American covert operations have cashed on this animosity, I make do to say, Shitte proscription and crack down have full backing of most Northern Sunni Elites with or without Israel or America.

It has always been a master plan and Buhari presidency as a student of Usman Dan Fodio ideology presented a perfect time to execute an already master footprints.

Sunnis have been known to dominate terrorism all over the world, with Saudi Arabia backing a state law that proposes decapitation. Sunnis practices salafism aspect of Islam that sees others not in their sect as heretic and always ready to slaughter such a person.

Book Harams are Sunnis. The Matassasines of 1984 are equally Sunnis. In fact, if Sunnis had suffered what Shittes have suffered in the hands of Buhari, we will be talking of suicide bombing everyday.

Buhari blood as Sunni has caused him to call for mass action and violence in several occasions. I do not have details of IMN activities but until Buhari became President, we never heard of IMN violence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
kmcutez:

YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE BIBLE IS HIGHLY LIMITED.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE BIBLE IS HIGHLY LIMITED.

Ok
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
kmcutez:

Not everyone can handle this kind of truth. Let them live in their delusion.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2019
highcollide:
Not everyone can handle this kind of truth. Let them live in their delusion.

Wow, someone else that knows the truth.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
If there was large pro Palestine demonstration by IMN in 2014, such demonstration totally agree with Buhari's ideology having called for Palestinian freedom in UN immediately after he became President.

Sunni vs Shitte fights did not start today and has caused the death of millions. Although Israel and American covert operations have cashed on this animosity, I make do to say, Shitte proscription and crack down have full backing of most Northern Sunni Elites with or without Israel or America.

Stop exonerating Israel and USA. They are the main sponsors of terrorism around the world.
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Seetto: 5:46am On Aug 09, 2019
icebird25:

grin grin grin, are you even sure the relaxer is not expired..

2 Likes

Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by ebenice(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

It has always been a master plan and Buhari presidency as a student of Usman Dan Fodio ideology presented a perfect time to execute an already master footprints.

Sunnis have been known to dominate terrorism all over the world, with Saudi Arabia backing a state law that proposes decapitation. Sunnis practices salafism aspect of Islam that sees others not in their sect as heretic and always ready to slaughter such a person.

Book Harams are Sunnis. The Matassasines of 1984 are equally Sunnis. In fact, if Sunnis had suffered what Shittes have suffered in the hands of Buhari, we will be talking of suicide bombing everyday.

Buhari blood as Sunni has caused him to call for mass action and violence in several occasions. I do not have details of IMN activities but until Buhari became President, we never heard of IMN violence.
I see
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by ebenice(m): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2019
kmcutez:

I am not doubting your claims , but can u kindly state what part of the bible it was written ,I like to know
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Amuocha: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Tomide007: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef
Buhari again? For something that started during yaradua's era? .....it was in Jonathan's era that his children were killed by the military .
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2019
kmcutez:

Go And Take Ur Drugs
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by Kyase(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2019
daroz:

English sef you no sabi, use pigin you no gree...
For your information there are more Muslim in Israel than Christians
Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by ifyboy60(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Seetto:

grin grin grin, are you even sure the relaxer is not expired..

as in eh, spoilt relaxer,
the worst kind of fool is the confident one.

they sit in their schools and are given daily load of false information. classic brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: IMN: US, Israel, Saudi Arabia Behind Nigeria’s Deadly Crackdown On Zakzaky by ifyboy60(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Kyase:
English sef you no sabi, use pigin you no gree... For your information there are more Muslim in Israel than Christians
does that change the fact that u and ur Likes are brainwashed.

(1) (Reply)

2021: Chris Azubuogu For Governor Of Anambra State. / Violent Protest Alert In Benue! / Iwuanyanwu: Retired War Veterans To Head Igbo Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.