Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) (5521 Views)

Motorized Three-Wheel Tricycle Spotted In Onitsha (Photos) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / How To Avoid Men Of Edo State Task Force On Benin By-pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by samtoye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
I cant see any helpless victim here, all i see here are two unruly citizens misbehaving. I can never support any okada man whether he is guilty or innocent neither all those thugs that call themselves Lagos state task forces, i have seen where group of Okada men administer jungle justice on one helpless private motorist in Ikeja. You win some you lose some.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by kolaoloye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
God help us in this our country.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Abimbola29(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2010
the men of kai were all prisiners who were giving second life,so this is what ther are used to.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Vitality31(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
@poster,
Please what is KAI abeg
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by MMotors(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
eko oni baje oooh
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
MMotors:

eko oni baje oooh

r us sure of that?
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by r231(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
this is madness
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by nellaluv(f): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
Vitality31:

@poster,
Please what is KAI abeg

[b]K[/b]ick [b]A[/b]gainst [b]I[/b]ndiscipline. you can imagine who is kicking who now. Bunch of lawless touts undecided
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by nellaluv(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
Did they strip the guy to the barest minimum 'cos i saw sumtin lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by tomiade1(m): 1:08am On Oct 20, 2010
K[/b]ick [b]A[/b]gainst In[b]discipline. . .

. . [b].[/b]i guess its all part of the discipline grin grin

nellaluv:

. .then look closely MiSs wink wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by kuntash: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2010
if this Okada man doesnt spend months @ kiri kiri, he would be lucky, I believe there are many scenarios as this, even though as shocking as this seem to be, could be just a tip of the iceberg what the touts now in uniform could do in Naija,

we never ready on how we want this country to be, when we are ready, smthn far less than this could result in the change we require, when Goat begin bite, when to comot from ur house turns like the macabadance, or when we don realize say our pikins are helpless and cant leave this place, ehen, na then we go know, as @ now, no one can bell the cat?

for now, lets start by registering with INEC, make sure you VOTE when its time, STANDBY the vote and PRAY!,
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by amolefemi(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2010
really sad, !!!
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2010
yes you are right let every serious Nigerian make sure that he or she register in the next up coming voters registration, so we can collective vote into office the right man for the job
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by ridgeman: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2010
Welldone for quick thinking and posting on NL now put on Fashola's face book page - and keep posting it- even if its deleted- do same for Jonathan--- also post it on BBC and CNN facebook pages along with your narrative

take back your country or suffer in vain,

good luck
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2010
nellaluv:

pray, my friend, what did u see?
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by yemisolar(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
By the way, if you need 50-100,000 without collateral to grow your business or idea you call me on 08052141582, 07027964574 or mail me at pettral@yahoo.com.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fortunereg: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
Pretty Sad !!!1
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by otondo55: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
This one is small to what those uniform touts are doing in lagos, all in the name of enforcing law and order.
Who says governor dont know their activities.
A woman was booasting of her husband being a KAI member to a fellow woman, that if she didnt answer her well that she will call her husband for her, Thats the power !
Animals ! Tribalist of the highest order.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
if you need low-bed, crane 25-80tons, excavator, grader, bulldozer and tipper 20-30tons for hire contact me on 08033379959, 01-8178893 or sen me a mail on issacprinze@yahoo.com and we will give you a world class service.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by kuntash: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
ridgeman:

Welldone for quick thinking and posting on NL now put on Fashola's face book page - and keep posting it- even if its deleted- do same for Jonathan--- also post it on BBC and CNN facebook pages along with your narrative

take back your country or suffer in vain,

good luck

supported, I dont know whether these guys www.channelstv.com does support feedbacks like that, u can start from there.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
And some ppl will come in here to boast that Nigerian men have big pen is angry angry angry angry

Anywaz, awon eko ma go ju o. Se ko ye ki gbogbo be sinu ija yen lati na awon KIA oloshi buruku yen?
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Ranoscky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And some ppl will come in here to boast that Nigerian men have big pen is angry angry angry angry

Dat okada man's is stil sleepin (and you can tell from the pix that the sausage wasn't on a good mood), when it wakes up from sleep, you'll see how big, fat, long and huge it is !!!

BTW, wetin your eye find go okada man sausage ? undecided

ifyalways:

shocked @ kini.
Do KIA ppl carry gun and this happened in Lasgidi?Im suprised the masses only stood and watched . . . Things have changed.

The first day i saw what you wrote under your username eh ? undecided . . .OMG, i laffed off my name outta my body !!! grin

Very funny indeed !!!
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Hauwa1: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
thank you, i had to really look again to see it, i missed it before. i hope they didnt harm it for him.
hope the guy is doing okay. i hate to see men beating another man.

Ileke-IdI:

Anywaz, awon eko ma go ju o. Se ko ye ki gbogbo be sinu ija yen lati na awon KIA oloshi buruku yen?
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by papabaks(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2010
This is inhuman.,, sad
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Olumogun: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
Ranoscky:

Dat okada man's is stil sleepin (and you can tell from the pix that the sausage wasn't on a good mood), when it wakes up from sleep, you'll see how big, fat, long and huge it is !!!

It is good the man is 'sleeping', else the whole SHOW will take another dimension. grin grin grin

@ post

In Lagos now, it is the fear of LASMA & KAI. In fact it is better that Police or Road Safety officers catch you than any of these UNIFORMED TOUTS.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Bobajo(m): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2010
otondo55:

This one is small to what those uniform touts are doing in lagos, all in the name of enforcing law and order.
Who says governor dont know their activities.
A woman was booasting of her husband being a KAI member to a fellow woman, that if she didnt answer her well that she will call her husband for her, Thats the power !
Animals ! Tribalist of the highest order.

What do you mean sir by tribalists of the highest order? If it is what i think it is, then you should just remove your post from this thread if you dont have any meaningful/sensible thing to contribute.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by coolme2: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2010
It is very saddening that this is happening in this age.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by coolme2: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So u re looking for a big d**k lipsrsealed
Why are NLer commenting on the poor guy;s D**K
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2010
lastma and kai. i wonder where they got the recruits.
they speak little or no english, it is usually yoruba or pidgin.

lagos nowadays is becoming a haven for all those uniformed men of fashola,
sometiems i wonder if they were observing the sanme duties as the nigerian police.
they man u aggressively and make u look like a criminal.
if i had a gun or matchet, anyway i rest my comment
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Ranoscky(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2010
Na Fashola fault !!!
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by keyremotes(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
HOW CAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHALLENGES BEING DISCIPLINED THEMSELVES BE ASSIGNED TO DO SAME ON THE CITIZENS?

IF THE SO CALLED LEADERS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS DO WHAT THEY SHOULD DO I SEE NO REASON WHY NIGERIANS OR RATHER LAGOSIANS WILL NOT DO SAME.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P1155 - Pls Help With This Error Code On My Rx 300. / Thread For Honda Owners / A Nairalander Finished His Speedometer On Nigerian Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.