Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested (33116 Views)

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] / Police Officer Attacks Okada Man, Breaks His Head Over N100 Bribe (Graphic) / Unwobudu Edima Sydah Shot Dead In Rivers State Over N100 Bribe (Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by torin: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on Thursday August 8, confirmed the arrest of the soldier that shot a commercial motorcyclist at Opobo Junction area of Aba.

The soldier behind the killing was identified as 'CPL Ajayi' and it was gathered that he pursued the unarmed young man from Ohanze Village to Umuokereke Ngwa, a distance of about 25 kilometers and shot him at close range from behind over a N100 bribe.

The 30-year-old man Chimaobi Uzoukwa, left behind a pregnant wife, two sons and an aged mother.

Soldier who killed motorcyclist over N100 bribe in Aba has been arrested ? Governor Ikpeazu

The Abia State Governor promised to pursue the prosecution of the arrested soldier when he paid a condolence visit to the family of the deceased at Umuokereke Ngwa community in Obingwa Local Government Area of the state. Ikpeazu described the killing of the 30-year-old young man as wicked, malicious, unprofessional and cowardly, and also expressed deep sadness that a security personnel who is paid and maintained by tax payers money will turn around to kill the very person he is paid to secure.

The press statement released after Governor Ikpeazu's condolence visit by his Chief Press Secretary Onyebuchi Ememanka, reads in part;

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has vowed that no stone will be left unturned in the quest for justice for the slain motorcyclist, Late Chimaobi Nwaorgu, who was gunned down by a soldier yesterday.

Governor Ikpeazu stated this today when he visited the family of the deceased at Ezido Na Ife Village, Umuokereke Ngwa in Obingwa LGA.

Accompanied by the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ene Okon, Police Area Commander for Aba, ACP Opara and other senior Police Officers, Ikpeazu described the killing of the 30 year old young man as wicked, malicious, unprofessional and cowardly.

He expressed deep sadness that a security personnel who is paid and maintained by tax payers money will turn around to kill the very person he is paid to secure, stating that the circumstances surrounding the killing of the young man are unacceptable to the government and people of Abia State.

The Governor who was visibly emotionally shaken, wondered why a soldier will pursue an unarmed young man from Ohanze Village all the way to Umuokereke Ngwa, a distance of about 25 kilometers and shot him from behind, at point blank range.

According to the Governor, “This is one murder too many. We will do everything possible under the law to get this murderous soldier and bring him to justice. Whatever it takes, we will do. We will go to Abuja or any other place to ensure that this particular soldier doesn’t go scot free. The death of this young man is extremely painful and cannot go in vain. This is my position and this is the position of the Government and people of Abia State”.

The sight of the young wife, who has suddenly become a widow his two infant sons and his aged mother evokes a feeling of strong emotions and the atmosphere was very charged indeed.

The Governor assured the family that he will personally ensure that the young family is not allowed to suffer. He also announced that the soldier was arrested yesterday and is currently in detention and thanked the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ene Okon for the prompt response to the matter.

Governor Ikpeazu pleaded with the family and the entire community to take heart and accept the sad incident with philosophical calmness. While advising against violent demonstrations which could aggravate the already charged situation, the Governor told the people to trust his ability to pursue the deal with this matter decisively.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/soldier-who-killed-motorcyclist-over-n100-bribe-in-aba-has-been-arrested-governor-ikpeazu

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Reversepussyking(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2019
The nigeria forces is dominated by cows rather than monkeys.
motherfucker!

spit

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by CapitalHYC(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Useless Blood Sucking Soldier

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Drsheddy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Choose to receive Christ and accepts God’s free gift of salvation.

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.” John 1:12-13 (NLT)

You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:

“Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me. I realize I need you in my life, and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how I want to follow you from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”

“Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b (NIV)

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
The justice should be made public too, because after the arrest and photo of being parade, the rest always become history

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by passyhansome(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
This will be the Last time you will see or hear about it on the news, prosecution, Nigeria is a lawless state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by DennisEche(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
good, very stupid people molesting civilians and when they see herdsmen and Boko haram they run away

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by LadySarah: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Suddenly,because of #100,2 toddlers and a foetus will not get to see Their father anymore and this young lady no a widow.
CPL Aayi,past and present leaders who have stolen our collective wealth will not escapeGod's wrath and karma.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by princeade86(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
where is his pix.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Not only arrested bit also prosecuted

Check my siggy for your Chinese Yuan
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by gaetano: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Name angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Starhearts: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
D forehead's of Gov. Ikeapzu look like Gorilla

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by money121(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by tamonokare: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Drsheddy:
Choose to receive Christ and accepts God’s free gift of salvation.

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.” John 1:12-13 (NLT)

You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:
“Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me. I realize I need you in my life, and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how I want to follow you from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”

“Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b (NIV)

Receive sense and stop promoting the white man religion.
Africans, our mumu don do ?

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by chii8(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Chaii...he has made this young woman a widow and the little kids fatherless. The strange truth is that the soldier will be redeployed and released later.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by SLAP44: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
He should be made to lie down while all the keke drivers flog him as they like till he kpeme

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by ArmaniUhuru: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Y
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Emmanuel226(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
las las dem go still release am unharmed sad
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by mrProdigy: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
give him capital punishment. death by lethal injection.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by deltateam: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
The governor is looking bloated.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by redbottles(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Watch all your favourite latest 2019 movies and TV series direct from Neflix all for free (unlimited) . As smooth as crystal. Hit me up on WhatsApp if interested.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Emmanuel226(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
person wey don die don die, all these things dey are doing re jux useless, cux it cant bring d motorcyclist back to lyf sad
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Emmanuel226(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
D nigerian army didn't tell us dat they hv started taking weed sad
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
so were is he? in jail or....?
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Emmanuel226(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
d nigerian army is jux made up of bunch of idiots sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by helinues: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Believe that at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Emmanuel226(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
mr death pls locate him in dat prison where he is reprimanded and pls mr restlessness visit dat prison and torture him very well before mr death carries out his duties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by LZAA: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cpl Ajayi sha undecided undecided
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii Afonjaconehead bastardmod

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by foolbuster: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Same soldier the army denied.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by kings59: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
They walk on the street with their shoulders up

They take normal civilians as inferior

They disobey traffic orders and claim to be staff

They ride rough along the road not minding other cars

They feel that they can kill and go away with it

They go to a football viewing centre and be claiming staff

They sometimes behave like a psychopath, odering commuters to lie in the gutter, row on the ground, pull off their cloths and swim inside the gutter. This is inhuman.

Finally, when they get posted them to borno state, they begin to pee on their trousers.

If you are in any military be it police, soldier, navy, airforce, frsc, lawma, SARS,G-unit,DSS,RRS or custom, change and start seeing other citizens as your own brother.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos / Man Running Away From Mob Climbs Electricity Pole, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.