Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested (33127 Views)

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] / Police Officer Attacks Okada Man, Breaks His Head Over N100 Bribe (Graphic) / Unwobudu Edima Sydah Shot Dead In Rivers State Over N100 Bribe (Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Myhusband(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:
He should be made to lie down while all the keke drivers flog him as they like till he kpeme

he should be sentence to death by hanging with immediate effect

Nigerians need to stop arguing with men that are armed be it securities or robbers. can a 100 naira revive a precious soul? may Ajayi never know peace till he gave up
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by NYSCempower: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
torin:
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on Thursday August 8, confirmed the arrest of the soldier that shot a commercial motorcyclist at Opobo Junction area of Aba.

The soldier behind the killing was identified as 'CPL Ajayi' and it was gathered that he pursued the unarmed young man from Ohanze Village to Umuokereke Ngwa, a distance of about 25 kilometers and shot him at close range from behind over a N100 bribe.

The 30-year-old man Chimaobi Uzoukwa, left behind a pregnant wife, two sons and an aged mother.

Soldier who killed motorcyclist over N100 bribe in Aba has been arrested ? Governor Ikpeazu

The Abia State Governor promised to pursue the prosecution of the arrested soldier when he paid a condolence visit to the family of the deceased at Umuokereke Ngwa community in Obingwa Local Government Area of the state. Ikpeazu described the killing of the 30-year-old young man as wicked, malicious, unprofessional and cowardly, and also expressed deep sadness that a security personnel who is paid and maintained by tax payers money will turn around to kill the very person he is paid to secure.

The press statement released after Governor Ikpeazu's condolence visit by his Chief Press Secretary Onyebuchi Ememanka, reads in part;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/soldier-who-killed-motorcyclist-over-n100-bribe-in-aba-has-been-arrested-governor-ikpeazu

Pity
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by stagger: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
That soldier should be fed to polar bears. Coward!
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by konkonbilo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
angry he should serve the punishment

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Drsheddy:
[s]Choose to receive Christ and accepts God’s free gift of salvation.

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.” John 1:12-13 (NLT)

You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:

“Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me. I realize I need you in my life, and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how I want to follow you from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”

“Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b (NIV)[/s]

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by rhektor(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
If you know this person tell him to contact me

I've been receiving their mails from ICAN I always return the mails to NIPOST but they will still send it to my house

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Afonja soldier obeying his Fulani Lords.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by benpuzzy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
AJAYI again, i thought they said it was one YUSUF that pulled the trigger? The best thing is to deploy all the security men to their state of origin to put a stop to all these nonsenses.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by myfan: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Outside the long talk, he should ensure the family is taken care of. Nigerian politicians/leaders are known to be talking too much with little or no action.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by GMbuharii: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
LZAA:
Cpl Ajayi sha undecided undecided
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii Afonjaconehead bastardmod

Are U see what I'm saw??

Let Ogbonna shoot Ajayi in Ibadan,AHHHHHHHHHHH.....amala don spoil b that..

grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by SoNature(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
The comments of some people on Nairaland shame me!

AbuuBilaal:
Very true. The army is the most patriotic of all citizens.

Nigeria first is their ideology. They leave their homes and hubbies to please the country. Yes they get paid. But then your state governor gets paid more than a them yet he's nothing close to patriotic.

Many of those who come here to spill thrash have never experienced military life. I spent 6years in a military boarding school and I know what it's like to be a soldier. It's a life of selflessness.

Dear citizens, learn to respect the military and they'll respect you in return.

The only people who have issues with military are those who don't like to obey simple regulations
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Mintum: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
tamonokare:

Receive sense and stop promoting the white man religion.
Africans, our mumu don do.
Your mumu never do
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by ledaman: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The justice should be made public too, because after the arrest and photo of being parade, the rest always become history
It will be difficult for the case to be history, because it's already opened !
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by sofiscatedmoron: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
My ewedu gobbling moronic brothers have done it again
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Masterclass32: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
foolbuster:
Same soldier the army denied.

Its not an easy task to pinpoint who the greater liar is between the Nigerian army and lai muhammed. Both are seasoned liars.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by LZAA: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
GMbuharii:

Are U see what I'm saw??

Let Ogbonna shoot Ajayi in Ibadan,AHHHHHHHHHHH.....amala don spoke b that..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by apache4: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Buhari is the Best President Nigeria will ever Produce !!!

Report me if i'm wrong
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by millhouse: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na wa ... just imagine so is a life now worth 100 naira ? embarassed
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Shalommy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
The same way he killed that man, bokoharam will do same to him.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by tamonokare: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=Mintum post=81095284]
Your mumu never do[/quote

Black man wey wan go oyibo man heaven. Your mumu na follow come
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by tamonokare: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mintum:

Your mumu never do

Black man wey wan go oyibo man heaven. Your mumu na follow come
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by stieyven(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Reversepussyking:
The nigeria forces is dominated by cows rather than monkeys.

motherfucker!

spit
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by doublecross(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
where are his pictures? if na yahoo boys now, dem go carry pictures full everywhere. i need pictures of the 1diot or i wont believe this report
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Brightchibuzor: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fake news. who tell they arrest the soldier,nigeria is a country u see smtin n u said notin,what of those they in KAN hus...Governor don wake up from slumber.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by guru90: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
I HATE NIGERIA SOLDIERS DEEP INSIDE MY HEART........
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by phkka1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ikpeazu should be arrested for killing thousands of civil servants and pensioners by owing them salaries and pensions.

Stupid governor. Your atrocities are far greater than that of the soldier who killed only one person.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Donsamie(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
i don't believe it mr governor
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by mindtricks: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Nothing new.
Clear lack of discipline and professionalism by our soldiers doesn't it speak volume on where we are as a nation? And to remember that the system at run guarantees such a murderer to go scout free isn't it crazy?
Those who insist Nigeria is a banana Republic keep being proved every now and then, as hard as may wish it no to be so.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by mindtricks: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2019
SoNature:
The comments of some people on Nairaland shame me!

AbuuBilaal:
Very true. The army is the most patriotic of all citizens.

Nigeria first is their ideology. They leave their homes and hubbies to please the country. Yes they get paid. But then your state governor gets paid more than a them yet he's nothing close to patriotic.

Many of those who come here to spill thrash have never experienced military life. I spent 6years in a military boarding school and I know what it's like to be a soldier. It's a life of selflessness.

Dear citizens, learn to respect the military and they'll respect you in return.

The only people who have issues with military are those who don't like to obey simple regulations

The climax of such patriotism and selfless service is to invoke self-discipline in such situations where it called for and not resort to what will bring such disgrace on his profession. Will he use same approach his victim were say, dozens of terrorists who heavily armed with superior fire power and shooting at him to kill him? Wouldn't he apply wisdom and caution which is supposed to be the way to go?
There is nothing good about a soldier shooting at and killing an unarmed motor bike rider please. Unless we say black is white.
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Adex0907(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested by Chukalemon(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Have they started recruiting fulani herdsmen into the nigerian military.buhari effect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To Ikoyi Prisons (part One) / Journalist, Maxwell Nashan Murdered In Adamawa Days To His Wedding (Photo) / Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.