Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] (39461 Views)

Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested / Police Officer Attacks Okada Man, Breaks His Head Over N100 Bribe (Graphic) / Unwobudu Edima Sydah Shot Dead In Rivers State Over N100 Bribe (Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Muttee: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
According to the eyewitness;

This happened at Odejayi close , beside Loyola College Ibadan. A police � man jumped and broken the commercial Taxi from the wind screen, bcoz of #100. Big Shame to our NPF.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/policeman-smashed-mans-car-after-he-refused-to-give-him-100-bride-photo.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Muttee: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shame... Someone who is managing an old taxi��

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by ehirosplusbiz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
9ja my country

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Homeboiy: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Obaseki wake and see governor

This is a road that was tarred 3 days ago

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

This needs to be in front page, plz make it a topic and post it. Also state the location, and if possible the date it was tarred. No supervision of projects any more and quake engineers and contractors everywhere.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Homeboiy: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

This needs to be in front page, plz make it a topic and post it. Also state the location, and if possible the date it was tarred. No supervision of projects any more and quake beginners and contractors everywhere.

I wanted to but it won't grace fp, the mods are biased

Guy if I start posting pictures here, u go hail

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Hotzone(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Normal
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Trutherme: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
The Nigerian police is one of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria.

The truth is that our Country will continue to fail until Police issue is addressed.

Armed robbers can easily be hired as police officers in Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by whytediamond(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
C
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by gurunlocker: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin

Nairaland mods just push topics to FP without proofreading. Do you guys even know how many people visit this forum daily from different countries?

WTF is "A police � man jumped and broken the commercial Taxi from the wind screen, bcoz of #100. Big Shame to our NPF."

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Hotzone(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Blood of cockroach

10 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by daddytime(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Op...you don use your English shatter person windshield dey lie for our police head abi...

I catch you...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by patorial(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
That area no gallant. Them for join hand beat devil comot the policeman body nah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by tundchip2: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bloody Pigs
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by seanfer(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
The Police man is drunk.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING. 3DAYS AGO OR 3 DECADES AGO.IF I HEAR/READ YOU CORRECTLY,THE CONTRACTOR MUST REIMBURSED THE GOVT.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Duggedised12(f): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

I wanted to but it won't grace fp, the mods are biased

Guy if I start posting pictures here, u go hail
create the thread first and tag the mods ,where is this in Edo sef?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Amiaraking(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na wa oo

A hungry man is an angry man...
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by yesloaded: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by nabegibeg: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Catchfirez: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Lol... I pledge to Nigeria my country.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by vibbb: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ok, I think it's high time for the Nigeria Police Force to consider the adoption of individual chest video cam.
At least it will put an end to this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by nabegibeg: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by RealLordZeus(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
I think their should be a medium like a drop box or something on NPF website where you forward details of erring officers for proper sanctioning, unless there oga at the top are also in support of this behaviors.
Also, incomplete information is not good, for someone to be able to take such pics, there should be a way of cautiously obtaining the name and details of such officer! As in, there name is boldly written on the uniform and with the prints on their vehicle(if it's nearby) u can easily identify which division or station they are from! Posting this info will really help in making cases known

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by ForeThinker: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pay as you go

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by visijo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Missed calls - 8
Messages - 12
Notification - 20 Mtn, please
are we dating

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by LagosismyHome(f): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nigeria is turning into a big ZOO right before everyone eyes .... very soon no sanity anywhere

Taxi driver who is managing himself just see the frustration added

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Ovisthanks(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by patorial(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Catchfirez:

Lol... I pledge to Nigeria my country.

More reason I don't recite the national anthem anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Freshprime(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Corrected

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.