Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF (8844 Views)

Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF / Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly September 10: NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List / Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF by LZAA: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Andersonjr:
Seriously i don't see the whole essence of this international break tbh
I hope you are joking
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF by wink2015(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eartquake1:

Which home based player can replace those in the SE?

The money that our politicians are stealing left and right is more than enough to set up a state of the art sports facilities similar to the once that can be found in Turkey, Ukraine and China.

All our homegrown players will be trained at home where they will understand themselves unlike the foreign based player that do not understand their fellow teammate in the pitch.
They will be easy to blend together for world football tournament.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
wink2015:

The money that our politicians are stealing left and right is more than enough to set up a state of the art sports facilities similar to the once that can be found in Turkey, Ukraine and China.

All our homegrown players will be trained at home where they will understand themselves unlike the foreign based player that do not understand their fellow teammate in the pitch.
They will be easy to blend together for world football tournament.

You are dreaming, I asked you a simple question
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF by wink2015(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
U
Eartquake1:

You are dreaming, I asked you a simple question

Then continue to wait for ready made.

Many of the local boys can play better football if they were exposed to better training facilities in Nigeria.

What differentiates the foreign based players from the local based player is the training facilities.

The latter has better facilities that can encourage or motivate the foreign based player while the others has none.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF by Chukalemon(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
wink2015:

Coach Rohr is not experienced enough to handle the senior national team.

The likes of Amaju Pinnick should stop keeping him in his job.

Coach Rohr should be sacked. A very experienced foreign coach or a very experienced indigenous coach should be appointed to replace him. Let Coach Rohr go and chill up in his native Germany. He can not do more than the level he has taken the Senior national team.

Nigeria need a new generation of homegrown homebased player.

Most of Nigeria 's foreign based player lack tactical skills on the football pitch.

They are not prepared to risk injury because of their desire to earn euro or dollars in their European clubs or Asian clubs.
. How can you be comparing a local players with their foreign counterpart.dont you know that there is a difference between quality and quantity.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF by Andersonjr(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2019
LZAA:

I hope you are joking
It's kinda lame to be seeing players in international jersey playing for nothing no trophy hunt. Just saying
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF by Larryslim(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2019
I'll be watching the match live in Kyiv!
Can't wait to cheer the boys, finally super eagles are coming to my city!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are We Shedding Tears For Yekini? – Kanu / Super Eagles Launch Glo-branded Jerseys In London / Meet The New Real Madrid Star ‘mateo Kovacic’ Girlfriend – She’s So Pretty!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.