Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army (83438 Views)

New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) / N30million Bounty: Governor Wike Announces The Capture Of Bobrisky / JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by Princeton92(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
Who's this Bobrisky?
How many BOBRISKYs do we even have in existence?
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by Daviddakkor(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
God don catch am�
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by chiedozie198100: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
traihit:

It's Bobrisky of Gokana, a cultist and not Mr Idris.

u say "Mr"?
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
Good for him. I initially thought it was the first Bobrisky grin

Football lovers, where are you? Abeg let's talk EPL. cheesy
is hazard still at Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by perdollar(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
why is it dt ppl called bobrisky r useless
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by vivalavida(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
Guys been wan go bundle the other Bobrisky enter Rivers immediately.

Hahahahahaha
U just killed me
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by donkossy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
See me wey rush enter thread make I see the other bobrisky... Mtcheew
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by dangermouse(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

You gat rolling me on the floor angry cheesy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by mu2sa2: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
In Maiduguri you can sleep with both eyes closed. In port Harcourt you can't even close your eyes out of fear, not to talk of even sleeping!
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by leditexy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
References:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, South South Nigeria, has announced the capture of notorious cultists, Bobrisky who was declared wanted on Thursday.

The governor had placed N30 million reward for the capture of Bobrisky and the Nigerian Army captured him on Friday.

Wike had on Thursday promised to give N30 million to anyone who will give useful information that will lead to the arrest of those who killed a Director with the Rivers State Government during the Choba crisis and a notorious criminal called Bobrisky in Gokana Local Government Area.

However, on Friday, Wike disclosed during a security meeting with leaders of Rumuolumeni Community at the Government House Port Harcourt, that the Nigerian Army had captured Bobrisky.

According to him, “the Army has captured Bobrisky of Gokana. I will pay the bounty that I promised to the Nigerian Army. Anyone who generates insecurity in Rivers State, I am ready to pay any amount to ensure the arrest of that person.”

The governor appealed to community leaders to give useful information to the State Security Council on criminals in their communities for the security agencies to act frontally to reduce crime.

Wike lamented that Rumuolumeni had become one of the flashpoints in the state, where criminals use the waterway as a getaway point, urging the people to cooperate with the state government to check the activities of cult groups and insecurity in the area.

Commissioner of Police, Rivers State, Mustapha Dandaura said almost all communities have been overrun by cultists, adding that security agencies would not allow the situation to degenerate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/09/breaking-nigerian-army-has-captured-bobrisky-wike/amp/

This is pure politics, this guy "bobosky" was arrested before they declared him wanted
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by do4luv14(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

azzin bois go just bundle am sharply for bag of sack enter river go visit Wike asap
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by hollywater: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
martineverest:
wike just pocketed 30million...it was a fixed bet
U need help.
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by leditexy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Princeton92:
Who's this Bobrisky?
How many BOBRISKYs do we even have in existence?

Don't mind the weak and lazy media that will not engage in vigorous research before reporting, the guys name is bobosky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by raphy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
where is the picshure or I don't believe this propaganda thing.

I was wandering if its the same gay who dress as a lady was wanted.
the bad news never stop coming from port haircut .
let's see his pot haircut face.
before we can hang.him in the cross of social media ..
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by Princeton92(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
leditexy:

Don't mind the weak and lazy media that will not engage in vigorous research before reporting, the guys name is bobosky

Bless you brother for the enlightenment!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by leditexy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Princeton92:

Bless you brother for the enlightenment!

The guy is from the same place with me
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by HIPROFILE(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
martineverest:
wike just pocketed 30million...it was a fixed bet

Little did you know that 30mil is nothing to him

Also proves you know little or nothing about him

If he must loot, then you have just insulted him for this allegation with just 30m in mind

lol
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by kayalla(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
haaa, na real waah for this country o. so just like that 30 mil don waka?
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by ogbonti: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
WHAT IS BUHARI's agenda for the next 4 years?

if NOTHING, can someone please liquidate this mofvcka!!!!!!

no positive plan for 200 million people for 4 years - JISOS!!!!

nigerians are indeed COWARDS, full stop!!!
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by sammhi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mikora:
So immediately 30 million was offered for his arrest they discovered where he was hiding abi? They didn't know it all this while? Nigeria my country grin
Obviously they knew ....
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by olajide8(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
References:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, South South Nigeria, has announced the capture of notorious cultists, Bobrisky who was declared wanted on Thursday.

The governor had placed N30 million reward for the capture of Bobrisky and the Nigerian Army captured him on Friday.

Wike had on Thursday promised to give N30 million to anyone who will give useful information that will lead to the arrest of those who killed a Director with the Rivers State Government during the Choba crisis and a notorious criminal called Bobrisky in Gokana Local Government Area.

However, on Friday, Wike disclosed during a security meeting with leaders of Rumuolumeni Community at the Government House Port Harcourt, that the Nigerian Army had captured Bobrisky.

According to him, “the Army has captured Bobrisky of Gokana. I will pay the bounty that I promised to the Nigerian Army. Anyone who generates insecurity in Rivers State, I am ready to pay any amount to ensure the arrest of that person.”

The governor appealed to community leaders to give useful information to the State Security Council on criminals in their communities for the security agencies to act frontally to reduce crime.

Wike lamented that Rumuolumeni had become one of the flashpoints in the state, where criminals use the waterway as a getaway point, urging the people to cooperate with the state government to check the activities of cult groups and insecurity in the area.

Commissioner of Police, Rivers State, Mustapha Dandaura said almost all communities have been overrun by cultists, adding that security agencies would not allow the situation to degenerate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/09/breaking-nigerian-army-has-captured-bobrisky-wike/amp/

See as u just use someone head with this news - I thought is the risky that should have be used as sacrifice to atone for the sins of nigeria
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by traihit: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u say "Mr"?

Yeah ... It doesn't matter whether he identifies or fail to identify his sex anymore. He's still Idris
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by TruthinAction: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
How can Wike give the money to the Nigeria Army. He should give to to the team that captured him. Otherwise, the money will go into voice mail. The Oga in charge will take the bulk and probably give the boys that did the job 5,000 Naira each. Monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop.
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by Destrok: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
actually the name is Bobosky and not Bobrisky, the dude has killed over 20 persons in gokana since February and has not point being hiding, I think the government was never serious about arresting him until now
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by kellyboo: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good day all.

Check my signature for hot selling Powerbank for household use and other solar products.

Click the link below.
Thanks
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by nasirujj(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
The same army the governor accused in public television. Nawa ooo. Hope you now see the importance of army, Don wanny killed by army and now bobrisky, hmm the next maybe naira......���
Re: Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army by lonelydora: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Mikora:
So immediately 30 million was offered for his arrest they discovered where he was hiding abi? They didn't know it all this while? Nigeria my country grin

Motivation. They have been protecting him. But immediately they heard the bounty, they arrested him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.