Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Need Your Advice. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Your Advice. (378 Views)

Please, I Need Your Advice. Should I Reduce My Age So As To Go For Service? / Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / Need Your Advice Guys� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice. by akinwale701(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good day to you good people of Nairaland, I am in some form of confusion right now. I really need your advice about my personal issues which have been bothering my mind so far. It's about how I am going to do it (life) after NYSC. I am a 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Corps Member and my POP is slated for October 15th this year. Now, my fear is how life would be after NYSC. To be sincere, I am really afraid as I have a lot of people looking up to me (I have 3 siblings). I am the only one out of the 4 children in my family who is opportune to be educated up to tertiary level (I graduated from OAU, studied Management and Accounting with Second Class (Upper Division)). Lest I forget, I planned to save up to N200,000 during my service year and I have, out of struggling, saved a sum of N150,000 even though it has not been easy. The problem I have now is how to even spend the money wisely to yield more after my service period. I am currently serving in Osun State and I am based in Ibadan, Oyo State. Please, I need your advice on what business to do.
NB: I am not a lazy person, I can do anything LEGAL to make money. I only need the right business ideas and your candid advice. Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by portplus: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
akinwale701:
Good day to you good people of Nairaland, I am in some form of confusion right now. I really need your advice about my personal issues which have been bothering my mind so far. It's about how I am going to do it (life) after NYSC. I am a 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Corps Member and my POP is slated for October 15th this year. Now, my fear is how life would be after NYSC. To be sincere, I am really afraid as I have a lot of people looking up to me (I have 3 siblings). I am the only one out of the 4 children in my family who is opportune to be educated up to tertiary level (I graduated from OAU, studied Management and Accounting with Second Class (Upper Division)). Lest I forget, I planned to save up to N200,000 during my service year and I have, out of struggling, saved a sum of N150,000 even though it has not been easy. The problem I have now is how to even spend the money wisely to yield more after my service period. I am currently serving in Osun State and I am based in Ibadan, Oyo State. Please, I need your advice on what business to do.
NB: I am not a lazy person, I can do anything LEGAL to make money. I only need the right business ideas and your candid advice. Thanks.

Be careful...please don't send one to dine to anybody in the name of investment.
Scammers full here.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by akinwale701(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
portplus:

Be careful...please don't send one to dine to anybody in the name of investment.
Scammers full here.

Thanks for your advice. I'm always guided as per scamming.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Twistkihd(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
akinwale701:

Thanks for your advice. I'm always guided as per scamming.
nice one bro please am just about to start the service can you advise on how you were able to save upto that amount during your service year
Re: I Need Your Advice. by akinwale701(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Twistkihd:
nice one bro please am just about to start the service can you advise on how you were able to save upto that amount during your service year

To be candid, it's not easy at all. But thanks to God because I was posted to a place where cost of living is very cheap. I am not a flashy type, so no need of buying clothes (I maintain the ones I have), carrying girls, visiting bars (I don't drink even when free beers are available, my friends know I don't), etc. All I always do is buying foodstuff (and I must say that I do eat to my satisfaction, I don't starve myself no matter what), recharge my phone, do my Airtel N300 Monthly Subscription. Also, I have two other places I teach (one a school (10k salary) , the other a private tutoring (4.5k per month (I go there 2 times in a week) - just one girl), so it's the money I get from this I use to eat and do other IMPORTANT things while I do save my Allowance . I do wonder when people say you can't save your allawee but it's a big, fat lie from lazy people, just be determined and don't be discouraged... also, avoid carrying girls and visiting bars. Those things consume money so much.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Using Whatsapp? Know This NOW... / Ekiti To Kebbi Nysc Camp Link Up / Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture In Management Program 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.