Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2081 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by hisexcellency34: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Would Nigeria have made tremendous progress than it is presently If Goodluck Jonathan id our President?

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by izombie(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Big capital YES.

8 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by Oblitz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Absolutely yes

6 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by neonly: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
OP even a mad man would have known dat Nigeria would have been far better
D country is just sicken right now
Everything just dey scatter
Deep in everybody mine we all know we miss Jona but pride wouldn't allow us say it

10 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Absolutely irrelevant supposition.

1 Like

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by JonDon12: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
YES By FAR.

He would have had better economic progress

Better democratic process

Better Human Rights Experience

6 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by mabea: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Yes since worst is better than buhari

5 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by hisexcellency34: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
From comments so far, Tinubu abd and APC, you see your life?

6 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by Nyamuri: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
The clueless one
The ineffective and ineffectual baboon
The guy that said "stealing is not corruption"
The one that popusely gets drunken by his aids so as to sign a piece of paper without him knowing

"Push and start president" grin cheesy

He doesn't even have a say in the politics of his home state.. his wife was a better president than him grin cheesy

Why don't you tell PDP to present him as a candidat again in 2023..this time around with no security apparatus, war chest and incumbency factor, he might not even win in Bayelsa grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by hisexcellency34: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
One dissenting voice here. Feels Buhari is doing better

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by Nyamuri: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
That was how Atiku became president through nairaland comments right? grin cheesy
hisexcellency34:
From comments so far, Tinubu abd and APC, you see your life?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by daddytime(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
From time immemorial and in the annals of Nigeria's political/leadership history, the previous government has always been hailed as better than the present.

This now brings me to the question...

What could the problem be?

I could go back as far as the Gowon era, but let's just start from the second stint of OBJ.

When Yaradua took over, how can one have forgotten all the names he was called..Baba go-slow et all. He only became the best President that never really Presided due to his demise in the eyes and minds of Nigerians.

In came GEJ...everyone wished OBJ/Abacha was still in power and anything to sack him would be a welcome development even if it meant finding a cow to lead the government.

In comes PMB, now everyone wished GEJ was still holding sway.

Why do we keep retrogressing in thoughts and development in God's name?

Na who do us this kind thing as Negros

Abeg forward this question to OBJ. Him go get the answer I sure

Nonsense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
I am going on a revolution, when I comeback I will comment
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by dollytino4real(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
not really, it is the end time
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by FarahAideed: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Nyamuri:
The clueless one
The ineffective and ineffectual baboon
The guy that said "stealing is not corruption"
The one that popusely gets drunken by his aids so as to sign a piece of paper without him knowing

"Push and start president" grin cheesy

He doesn't even have a say in the politics of his home state.. his wife was a better president than him grin cheesy

Why don't you tell PDP to present him as a candidat again in 2023..this time around with no security apparatus, war chest and incumbency factor, he might not even win in Bayelsa grin

The fact that he is still a far better leader than Buhari should tell u what a failure Buhari is
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by mrvitalis(m): 3:54am On Aug 10, 2019
We would be more unified as a nation ,more freedom of speech and all

Economy wise no difference

Security may have been better

Education would have been better
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by helinues: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2019
You people should stop mentioning Gej..

He was a clueless president.. No mincing of words

2 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by sweetsell: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2019
OP thank you for this question considering the following brand new

Airport terminals
Abuja terminal
PH terminal
Maiduguri terminal,
Kaduna airport facelift
Abuja airport runway

Dry Ports
Warri dry port
Kaduna inland dry port
Baro inland water port (Niger)

Railway
Abuja metrorail
Ajaokuta- Itakpe - Lokoja rail
Abuja - Kaduna rail
Lagos - Ibadan rail

Hospitals
Eye hospital Abuja
Air Force hospital Bauchi

These are but a few, ROAD ACONSTRUCTION isn’t included cos completed ones are uncountable. If you juxtapose this with any PDP president you’d see that none not even the best which is Yardua came close in performance compared to Buhari.

Aside poor showing in economy Buhari compared to the 3 previous presidents clearly outshined all of them but PDP Igbo supporters n their Ipob bureau of statisticians who populated NL will rather have us believe otherwise out of endemic hate n irredeemable bigotry.

This is how Biafra turned into a shithole every living soul would rather be evacuated from. Surprisingly, this clowns expect those governing the SW they escaped to should be governed by same lunatic party who ruined the shithole they escaped from.

FarahAideed:

The fact that he is still a far better leader than Buhari should tell u what a failure Buhari is
The worse president Nigeria ever witnessed is Babangida, that is the dark cloud hovering over Nigeria till tomorrow.

The second is Ebele Jonathan cos from enjoying nation wide support he squandered it to have only support of the hating tribe of Nigeria which caused him dearly. Under Ebele, endemic looting was a govt policy to the extent he declared on national TV that looting of public fund is not corruption.

Boko destroyed United Nation office in Abuja, Nyanya bombing crippled Abuja n Igbos were tripping out of Abuja that is now secured by Buhari in droves like Israelites crossing the Red Sea from the fear of Pharaoh’s chariots. Instead of thanking Buhari they are wailing herdsmen are moving cattles in the Capital, one would think they prefer Boko Haram bombings in Abuja with their senseless wail of daily sorrow.

Bombing from Kano Kaduna Kwara Sokoto Yobe Borno Adamawa Zamfara Kebbi Taraba were eeekly n persistent occurrence with endless fear Boko Haram was soon to penetrate to the south. Do all this Igbos not remember the stop n search on the Mokwa - Jebba bridge barricade ?! All which disappeared under Buhari Igbos love to hate.

Oduagate car scandal, Allison private jet scandal, Bart Nnaji emery privatization fraud, Abba Moro immigrantion death scandal, Sanusigate, subsidy fraud n scandal. Banditry, herdsmen, kidnapping, bunkering, piracy, militancy name it. Ebele Jonathan adapted any evil as FG policy to ruin Nigeria from the bottom up n up to buttom again.

May it never be well with him n his entire household, till date trillion is still be retrieved from Patience Jonathan Ebele Allison n co.

The third worse is Abacha May his souls never rest even in hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by Taba21: 4:30am On Aug 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Would Nigeria have made tremendous progress than it is presently If Goodluck Jonathan id our President?
No.
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by googi: 4:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Ask the Ijaw if Niger Deltans fishermen, farmers, parents and school children were better off during Jonathan era.

Only the schemers from Dansuki the Santa, beautiful Diezani Madueke and of course the powerful ministers with their enablers would wish the leaking basket on Nigeria again.

You guys will never give up, will you?

Bunch of cry babies, losers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by tsdarkside(m): 5:24am On Aug 10, 2019
worse....back then was bad with this guy....
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by tsdarkside(m): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2019
neonly:
OP even a mad man would have known dat Nigeria would have been far better
D country is just sicken right now
Everything just dey scatter
Deep in everybody mine we all know we miss Jona but pride wouldn't allow us say it

how do you know what is in my mind....??
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:
You people should stop mentioning Gej..

He was a clueless president.. No mincing of words
Hahahahahaha...

There is no President in the whole world that is as dull as Buhari.

Quote me anywhere. He is a Supreme dullard.

Trust me

2 Likes

Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:29am On Aug 10, 2019
tsdarkside:
worse....back then was bad with this guy....
You have seen the light
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by tsdarkside(m): 5:29am On Aug 10, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahaha...

Trust me

and jonathan is a ineffectual dunce....
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by tsdarkside(m): 5:30am On Aug 10, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
You have seen the light

light....??

what light....??

am not lookin for light....
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by helinues: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahaha...

Trust me

Why not relocate to Yemen, Sudan or Libya
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

Why not relocate to Yemen, Sudan or Libya
Relocate because a dullard is currently ruling Nigeria?

I'm just worried that by the time he leaves, the damage will be massive
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2019
tsdarkside:

and jonathan is a ineffectual dunce....
Nigerians enjoyed better quality of life under GEJ.

Right now we are in between the devil and the deep blue sea. Trump is restricting travel opportunities. Back home, the dullard is making life hellish for Nigerians with the highest level of insecurity, kidnapping, hardship, economic confusion etc.

I pity the common man
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by kolaaderin: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2019
No mix of words here, Buhari is still 100 times better than the greatest clueless of a buffoonery called GEJ, he was just a drunk mistake in the corridor of power.
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2019
kolaaderin:
No mix of words here, Buhari is still 100 times better than the greatest clueless of a buffoonery called GEJ, he was just a drunk mistake in the corridor of power.
Are you a yoloba Muslim??

Surprise us for once naaaaaa

Please go and guard your territory from Herdsmen .
Re: Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? by tsdarkside(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
[b]Nigerians enjoyed better quality [/b]of life under GEJ.

Right now we are in between the devil and the deep blue sea. Trump is restricting travel opportunities. Back home, the dullard is making life hellish for Nigerians with the highest level of insecurity, kidnapping, hardship, economic confusion etc.

I pity the common man

jonathan was voted out....many were not happy....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally I Can Confirm Coronavirus Is For Me / Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit / Anambra 2021: The Ibrahim Gambari Factor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.