Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce (50746 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DameB(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
i knew that bitch was a potential gold digging hoe. how can a married woman be posting naked yansh and boob pics on instagram for hundreds of hrny guys to be seeing. offcourse various money miss road will be hitting her dm with promise of millions and expensive vacations.
the bitch herself is always posting of how she likes luxury and cash etc, how can that type of hoe stay one play.
ik na proper idiot. dont ever turn hoes to wifes them no go hear

When fans complained about her unclad pics and told her to remember she was a married woman, this same Ike fired back that he's not complaining....
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DameB(f): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
ednut1:
In this day and age all you need is children not marriage
And what do you think the children need
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DameB(f): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:
That's why whenever I see ladies dying and falling for all these entertainment celebrities showing off luxury lifestyle on social media, I laugh lol, the men that have the money hardly showoff or post on social media, most of the big shots are in the markets you neglect, those dirty looking business areas u see as nonsense area, and they are balling lowkey.

It is the guys that didn't believed they could make it and suddenly they jammed some millions that showoff on social media to attract ladies with low IQ and easy virtue.

How much does it cost to vacation in Europe or US

If you have enough reason to convince the visa officers at the embassies that you are traveling genuinely to return back to Nigeria, and you apply for your visa yourself without using agents, your visa processing won't cost you more than 200,000naira.

Then you go online on some sites to book for cheap flight months ahead and you can get return ticket to and fro Nigeria-US for as low as $750, that's less than 280,000naira.

You also reserve hotel ahead if you don't have a place to stay but AY comedian back then some years back use to stay in a friend's house in Houston Texas US whenever he visited US, so he doesn't spend money on hotel, that's what most of the celebrities do, they may pay for hotel accommodation for 2 days only to enable them snap picture to upload online.

Their friends there can take them on a free tour around some sightseeing centers and they snap pictures and upload online and then watch ladies go gaga that the guy is now a billionaire as bloggers help him with Nigerian young billionaire shares pictures of his vacation in US or Germany or London, lol

Showbiz life sha, what a pathetic life lol grin

True.... There are guys in Alaba, Tradefair and Idumota markets that can buy these Ike dem many times over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
DameB:

And what do you think the children need
loving parents sad
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DameB(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
ednut1:
loving parents sad

Do you know that some of these couples, who couldn't make their relationships/marriage work, are toxic for kids because some can't beyond the hatred or anger or bitterness they have for the other parents.... Only few of such children end up getting the true love from both parents
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
DameB:

Do you know that some of these couples, who couldn't make their relationships/marriage work, are toxic for kids because some can't beyond the hatred or anger or bitterness they have for the other parents.... Only few of such children end up getting the true love from both parents
that is why am saying marriage today makes no sense. 2 people can agree to have children and co parent or stay as companions . Even in a normal marriage setting both parties can be toxic for their kids
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DameB(f): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
ednut1:
that is why am saying marriage today makes no sense. 2 people can agree to have children and co parent or stay as companions . Even in a normal marriage setting both parties can be toxic for their kids

True... I just feel if you are not financially capable and emotionally healthy to love and care for your kids don't have them...
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
DameB:

True... I just feel if you are not financially capable and emotionally healthy to love and care for your kids don't have them...
this is nigeria. We will have kids because society demand and expects
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DameB(f): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
ednut1:
this is nigeria. We will have kids because society demand and expects

Isn't that why we do practically everything in this country

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Alwaysking: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
YorubaEmir:
I swear I go marry Oyibo to born white children.

Please nobody should tell me about inferiority complex.
Just look at how that boy is beautiful

It’ll also save my daughters money from buying bleaching creams. You see? It’s a win win
Lol
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
DameB:

Isn't that why we do practically everything in this country
yes.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by whiteafrique: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Carry on bro na life for u,u no loose in every aspect u get something to show for,

assuming you be Hollywood celebrity she for no discharge,may be from beginning

she think say you be Hollywood star,she know say nah Nollywood wey their movies

na juju and witchcraft be their story line..

20 years ago 1983 black and white u go see Gold circle condom advert for billboard

for the background.. i hail una mister director... 21 pound road aba,51 iweka road onitsha

13 nnamdi azikiwe st idumota or 5 ebinpejo lane idumota.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:
When we tell the young boys wasting their time doing jerry coil, bleaching and carrying excessive weights to acquire 30 packs, they don't listen, let them continue being fooled.

All that ladies care about in a man is his wallet; his ability to provide good life for them, only small secondary school girls and those ugly, old rich women droll over a guy's 50 packs, hot looking ladies only care about your wallet, so if u want to use I am handsome guy, go for ugly ladies and those old rich ladies who no longer care about money but fun undecided

Even the white ladies are the same; young hot looking white ladies are the highest gold diggers, if u are not a celebrity or from a great family background or a medical person forget them, it is only the old, obese white ladies that droll about guy's looks cry

But will they listen NO!

IK's wife left him all because IK doesn't have the money she thought he had to be splashing on her, her high expectations turned gloomy as she saw the young actor struggle to make ends meet talk more of spending lavishly on her, like u said my brother, lack of money can deal a huge blow on a man angry

I disagree with u on white girls. If them like u, your wallet no matter because majority of them strive for their living.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by excel4us: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
All HOLE na Hole but all women are not wives

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by etrange: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
TANID:
All I See Here's A Cute Son And Daddy

Wetin you been wan see again? undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
i knew that bitch was a potential gold digging hoe. how can a married woman be posting naked yansh and boob pics on instagram for hundreds of hrny guys to be seeing. offcourse various money miss road will be hitting her dm with promise of millions and expensive vacations.
the bitch herself is always posting of how she likes luxury and cash etc, how can that type of hoe stay one play.
ik na proper idiot. dont ever turn hoes to wifes them no go hear

Take panadol to ease your pain. grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by olaboy1: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

I disagree with u on white girls. If them like u, your wallet no matter because majority of them strive for their living.

That’s not true, the original guy you quoted knows what he is talking about. Go back and read carefully where he stated the class of the white girls. A young beautiful white girl goes after money and status, forget about what you see in movies.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by jafol(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol upon all the sexy love wantintin this idiot n bitch displayed n giving gullible people advice on how to treat a woman right. I didn’t know these oloshis have problems. Their gangarous display of my Oyinbo is hot see where e don take am

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by PDPGuy: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Well, I won’t disagree greatly with the idea that young White ladies could be gold diggers.
Yes, White girls can be romantic and all, but if a rich hedge-fund manager and an entry level civil servant approaches them at the same time, the hedge fund manager would always win their hearts. White gurls only do 50-50 with poor or working class men, if those working class guys were first to woo them.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
olaboy1:

That’s not true, the original guy you quoted knows what he is talking about. Go back and read carefully where he stated the class of the white girls. A young beautiful white girl goes after money and status, forget about what you see in movies.

oga I still maintain what I meant. I lived in UK for over 5vyears not visit, most of my flings and relationships were white chicks and I put it to you that they are not after your wallet. it's when I came back to naija that if money no dey your pocket no find woman. But over there na bus pass or train ticket u go need go track babe. Its inferiority complex that will make black man spend on top white babe head.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Euegene100001: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin
OKorowanta:
Life..
Oshiomole married that beautiful mamiwater from Eritrea and the marriage is still waxing strong,Ned Nwoko also harvested Regina from the market because they are billionaires.
Bitches even said there is no word as ugly billionaires.
Just because my guy no dey rich to keep the Colombian goddess,she don pick race.
To think out of these three men,he is the only one as handsome as an unexpected Christmas bonus,makes it more pitiful.
Poverty you be fool!
Tufiakwa!
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Princeofasia: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
DameB:

When fans complained about her unclad pics and told her to remember she was a married woman, this same Ike fired back that he's not complaining....
the bastard actually blocked me for pointing that out. how can you import a beauty like that to a shit hole country like this that the randy men no dey take eeye see oyinbo then you allow her to operate an instagram page that showcases her nudes, if sinators destroy their accounts for hoes like toke makinwa, they will kill for this one na. now he don see am, let him dance to it

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by olaboy1: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

oga I still maintain what I meant. I lived in UK for over 5vyears not visit, most of my flings and relationships were white chicks and I put it to you that they are not after your wallet. it's when I came back to naija that if money no dey your pocket no find woman. But over there na bus pass or train ticket u go need go track babe. Its inferiority complex that will make black man spend on top white babe head.

Ok cool I’ve only visited the UK and British white girls are mehhh compared to mainland European girls. Your british 9 is a Swedish or Polish 3.
So I guess that’s where our disagreement is coming from.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DameB(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
the bastard actually blocked me for pointing that out. how can you import a beauty like that to a shit hole country like this that the randy men no dey take eeye see oyinbo then you allow her to operate an instagram page that showcases her nudes, if sinators destroy their accounts for hoes like toke makinwa, they will kill for this one na. now he don see am, let him dance to it

Exactly.... He felt he was being a modern man... He didn't know he was giving her free rein to attract the real money bag grin...
He has laid his bed.... He should lay on it with pride

Just like that one teaching her daughter how to twerk and insulting those telling her it's wrong... Later she'll say someone molested the girl.... little girls wrapped in blankets or babariga are being molested e con be mini-twerker
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Princeofasia: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
eyoniggar:

To think sey this guy come dey live with her for nija....some men go don promise her 200 million naira, house in banana etc....now shes free...na the highest bidder go dey Bleep that yansh bad now....inside life, outside heaven...
ike just bring her from colombia and turn am to celeb olosho. for colombia these girl no go fit pull half the stunt wey she dey pull here. this na girl wey her english na apology o. i wonder how she sabi write sef.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Princeofasia: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
martineverest:
do u even realised that the man was the problem,not the Colombian woman?
na, the woman was a LovePeddler. her useless fans are just trying to twist shit to her favour
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by EngrKem: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Oshiomole married that beautiful mamiwater from Eritrea and the marriage is still waxing strong,Ned Nwoko also harvested Regina from the market because they are billionaires.
Just because my guy no dey rich to keep the Colombian goddess,she don pick race.
To think out of these three men,he is the only one as handsome as an unexpected Christmas bonus,makes it more pitiful.
Poverty you be fool!
Tufiakwa!
hey u
Oshomole win don leave ahm on code
Oshomole no get wife again
The woman left with 90% of oshomule money
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
olaboy1:

Ok cool I’ve only visited the UK and British white girls are mehhh compared to mainland European girls. Your british 9 is a Swedish or Polish 3.
So I guess that’s where our disagreement is coming from.

when I tried to impress, they will look at me like I am some dumb fvck.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Orpe7(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Which secondary school this guy go sef
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by aalangel(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Poverty you be fool!
Tufiakwa!

It's Cape Verde not Eritrea...
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by rudradigitals: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
We are the key technical support provider in computer and its peripherals which often renders non-stop support to its shoppers as well as corporations world-wide. Were mainly focused on generating technology less difficult for that entire world by providing Quickbooks Support problems for pcs as well as peripherals.

https://www.zeniusgroup.com/quickbooks-support/
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Kinjikitile(m): 4:19am On Aug 11, 2019
Ndlistic:
IK Ogbonna suddenly finds himself without a spouse and a kid who is proving a real handful due to his mother's absence.

The 35year old light skinned hunk who happens to be a birthday mate says he's having the time of his life and have never experienced life so sweet ever since, Sonia dumped him.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/actor-ik-ogbonna-enjoying-sweet-life-of.html?m=1

Who knows if it is the Guy that's at Fault,,
The wife shouldn't have left him though ....
To what End ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) / Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.