Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning (45255 Views)

Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Olawaleyy036(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
It was a case of bravery as six-year-old Feranmi Bukola escaped being killed by her abductor on Thursday.

Feranmi was abducted in her house while sleeping beside her mother, Daily Trust reports.

The suspect, who was later identified by Feranmi to be a neighbour, covered Feranmi’s mouth to prevent her from raising the alarm.

Narrating her ordeal, Feranmi said she was shocked when they got outside of the house and the man brought out a knife to kill her.

She shouted, and the suspect ran away.

Her mother, Mrs. Mary Jumai Samaila Bukola, said she woke up after hearing a loud noise.

She said, “I woke up around 3 am when I heard a noise like someone wanted to kill an animal, and then I realized that my daughter was no longer by my side. I got to the corridor and the main door open, only to see my daughter struggling with the man outside.

“When I saw the man holding a long knife, I shouted for help. He took to his heels and I pursued him with stones for a while and then carried my daughter back into the house.”

Unfortunately for the suspected abductor, Feranmi identified him when he visited the house in the morning.

As soon as Feranmi sighted him, she shouted, pointing at him as the man who tried to abduct and kill her.

Even when other men were brought before her for identification at the Area F Police Station, Tanke, Feranmi kept pointing at the same man.

See photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/brave-6-year-old-girl-fights-off.html

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Olawaleyy036(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by harkandey(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin end time kidnapper
meanwhile she's on the same bed with her daughter and someone get into her bedroom to take her daughter besides her without her notice, i think the woman deserves to be flogged

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Kingpee2(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
That mother though.enemies are closer than just mere friends.

15 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Jabioro: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
How did she get out at that weird hour... without notice by her mother..God save us ..
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by princeade86(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
no pix?

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Larryfest(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sharp girl

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Tobimillar1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Looks like the mums boyfriend or real father of the girl

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by SultanOfAbia: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
My Wife You See How Brave That Small Girl is
Try and be like her next time Fatoyinbo enter ur house

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by johnkay1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm

Many things dey happen inside life

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:
meanwhile she's on the same bed with her daughter and someone get into her bedroom to take her daughter besides her without her notice, i think the woman deserves to be flogged
she just had an orgasm and passed out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Neddyogu(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
And d kidnapper had to return to the scene of his crime in d morning.......

6 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Daddyvibez(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
So smart....not like the one learning takwando

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Timoleon(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Me I no dey like story wey get too much coma abeg.

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by KingGBsky(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wow so Nigeria has reached the state where one will have to be looking at their shoulders while walking pass. Even one is not safe around his neighbors. God save us in this country

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Aletgony01: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:
juju at work....but the juju no strong enough

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
It was a case of bravery as six-year-old Feranmi Bukola escaped being killed by her abductor on Thursday.

Feranmi was abducted in her house while sleeping beside her mother, Daily Trust reports.

The suspect, who was later identified by Feranmi to be a neighbour, covered Feranmi’s mouth to prevent her from raising the alarm.

Narrating her ordeal, Feranmi said she was shocked when they got outside of the house and the man brought out a knife to kill her.

She shouted, and the suspect ran away.

Her mother, Mrs. Mary Jumai Samaila Bukola, said she woke up after hearing a loud noise.

She said, “I woke up around 3 am when I heard a noise like someone wanted to kill an animal, and then I realized that my daughter was no longer by my side. I got to the corridor and the main door open, only to see my daughter struggling with the man outside.

“When I saw the man holding a long knife, I shouted for help. He took to his heels and I pursued him with stones for a while and then carried my daughter back into the house.”

Unfortunately for the suspected abductor, Feranmi identified him when he visited the house in the morning.

As soon as Feranmi sighted him, she shouted, pointing at him as the man who tried to abduct and kill her.

Even when other men were brought before her for identification at the Area F Police Station, Tanke, Feranmi kept pointing at the same man.

See photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/brave-6-year-old-girl-fights-off.html

luckily that girl does not listen to the jokers on this forum who advise all women to lie down and submit to the whims and caprices of rapists, robbers , kidnappers and all other scum of the master gender

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by hisexcellency34: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
This Evans sef...
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Leihe: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science (Pics)
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Meet Mike Bamiloye’s Talented Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Pictures)
https:///2019/05/meet-mike-bamiloyes-son-who-is-a-photoshop-guru-pictures.html

Important Nigerians Who Laid Down Their Lives For Others
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html

Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out of Revenge/Anger
https:///2019/03/top-10-successful-businesses-created-out-of-revenge-anger.html
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Philinho(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
The a particular First Lady is teaching ladies teakwando... lol
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Techsunny: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Afonjas dey reign

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by millionboi2: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
W

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by optimusprime2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kontri hard sotay 6 yr old pikin sabi taekwando, ol boy! See wetin Buhari don cause ... grin
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
the kidnapper is an idiot somebody
the guy cool down come that same house again in the morning

i'm suspecting this post
op is lying

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by emeijeh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
She must be the seed of Chuky
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
[img]Hello[/img]
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
What if it is a boy undecided
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Flier: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Watamidoinhere:
the kidnapper is an idiot somebody
the guy cool down come that same house again in the morning

i'm suspecting this post
op is lying
Lol have you forgotten the one on front page few months ago where the thief went back to the victims house in the morning to toast the daughter of their victim?
They use to go back in the morning to find out what people are saying about them beside this one is a family friend he is well known so I don’t think he would have problem going back to their house in the morning

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Midas01: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.