Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Aerial View Of Oshogbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Oshogbo (11530 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / New Aerial View Of Oshogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Otondo do you know tariffs southeast importers pay to Federal government on daily basis, do you know eastern Gas power many homes and industries in Nigeria.
You don't even understand basic economics

So the Easterners sell those goods they import to themselves?

If you go back to the South East, others will simply import those goods and it will free more room in the port for exports.

As long as the ports are there, We will continue to generate tariffs.

And please don't make me laugh, there's nothing like Eastern gas providing gas for the nation. grin

Natural gas is found in large deposits in Ondo and Lagos too.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I am

Industrial sector Oyo is far below Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Oyo is far below Anambra, go and drag position with Kano, Ogun first before Anambra.
I am tired of typing

https:///richest-states-in-nigeria/

https://nigerianfinder.com/richest-states-in-nigeria/
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You don't even understand basic economics

So the Easterners sell those goods they import to themselves?

If you go back to the South East, others will simply import those goods and it will free more room in the port for exports.

As long as the ports are there, We will continue to generate tariffs.

And please don't make me laugh, there's nothing like Eastern gas providing gas for the nation. grin

Natural gas is found in large deposits in Ondo and Lagos too.
Ondo and Lagos it clearly shows you know nothing in Gas deposits in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Industrial sector Oyo is far below Anambra
Yes, because of crude oil exploration.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes, because of crude oil exploration.

You are ignorant, you mean the controversial oil exploration

Anambra boasts of large numbers of indigenous industries in her two major cities

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You are ignorant, you mean the controversial oil exploration

Anambra boasts of large numbers of indigenous industries in her two major cities
Ibadan also have a decent amount of industries with national recognition.

Nigeria flour mill

Nappak

P and G

Yale Sumal

Etc.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Ibadan also have a decent amount of industries with national recognition.

Nigeria flour mill

Nappak

P and G

Yale Sumal

Etc.
Only grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
Only grin
you don't understand etc
I can't remember everything
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
you don't understand etc

You can't remember and you assumed that Oyo is more industrialized than Anambra, if you can remember then show pictures of industries in Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
you don't understand etc

I know you haven't step out of your region

Below is Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Toluobaeko11: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
kernel001:

Change your line of defense.

Paris, Washington, London, Rome, Greece and Egypt are over 700 years old with vintage antique infrastructures, still they're beautiful cities. Your cities are barely 150 years according to you, yet they've all turned to museums.

What infrastructures did you have before FG started building bridges, Airport, Seaports, Railway, Schools and roads?

You said the Yorubas made Igbo Alphabet, I won't need to argue with you, please Sir...

Olaudah Equiano (16 October 1745 – 31 March 1797) known in his lifetime as Gustavus Vassa was a writer and abolitionist from Ihiala, which is in Igbo region of what is today southeastern Nigeria

The date says... 1745, can you tell us any Yoruba man was educated before this man, thanks.

What contribution/impact do Equiano have on your region. Just be humble and thank Ajayi Crowther for giving you your Igbo Alphabet and translating your Igbo Bible from English .

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by kernel001: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Toluobaeko11:

What contribution/impact do Equiano have on your region. Just be humble and thank Ajayi Crowther for giving you your Igbo Alphabet and translating your Igbo Bible from English .

After telling us, that East were in the forest of Congo when the entire West where obtaining BSc.
How did Equiano an Igbo man get educated as early as 17 Century? I don't want to argue with you, Ajayi Crowther translated the Igbo Bible, a language he doesn't understand.

I pray you get healed. Can a professor in any field translate a language he/she doesn't understand?

You will be okay.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by GMbuharii: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

Ipob tout
U want me to bring pictures of flooding in IMO?
Or aba
I like imo people, but

Lzaa immhotep another one

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by LZAA: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2019
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep another one

grin
From the line of the fallen demon grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by GMbuharii: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

Yea,but south west needs to up its game
Sincerely speaking I don't like what's going on with south west

But lzaa immhotep,this is what happens when reality dawns on them

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2019
GMbuharii:

But lzaa immhotep,this is what happens when reality dawns on them

grin
Unlimitk needs to receive sense from Madam Olunloyo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by GMbuharii: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

South West is not as good as I'm trying to paint it
That's a harsh fact
Another harsh facts
Igbos have leaders ,Yoruba's don't

Lzaa immhotep see grand master of all CONFESSIONS o!!!!!!

See painful reality!!!

grin grin grin

The truth will always set you free cheesy

KingOdart lordofalligbos okoyibo okoyeebows blackpantherxxx thefacelessman Adolfhitlerxxx grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

South West is not as good as I'm trying to paint it
That's a harsh fact
Another harsh facts
Igbos have leaders ,Yoruba's don't
t9ksy and sarrki must hear this ohh!!!

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki deomelo yarimo GMbuharii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by LZAA: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2019
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep see grand master of all CONFESSIONS o!!!!!!

See painful reality!!!

grin grin grin

The truth will always set you free cheesy

KingOdart lordofalligbos okoyibo okoyeebows blackpantherxxx thefacelessman Adolfhitlerxxx grin grin
Mrchineke wee not like this oo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by LZAA: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2019
immhotep:

t9ksy and sarrki must hear this ohh!!!

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki deomelo yarimo GMbuharii
They wee blame kanu o grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2019
LZAA:

Mrchineke wee not like this oo grin
Mrchineke is still drinking akamụ in the IDP camp grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Toluobaeko11: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
kernel001:

After telling us, that East were in the forest of Congo when the entire West where obtaining BSc.
How did Equiano an Igbo man get educated as early as 17 Century? I don't want to argue with you, Ajayi Crowther translated the Igbo Bible, a language he doesn't understand.

I pray you get healed. Can a professor in any field translate a language he/she doesn't understand?

You will be okay.

Ajayi Crowther was a star
But there was a problem. Henry Townsend was not comfortable with the company of Ajayi Crowther because Crowther was a star in the team. So, the CMS sent a message to Townsend to stay at Ake while Ajayi Crowther was asked to stay at Isale Igbehin in Abeokuta. The house where we are having this interview is where Ajayi Crowther lived. (the building is in Crowther Graduate School of Theology in Abeokuta) He used to fish in a pond in this compound. He lived in this place. This is from where he moved to evangelise the east. He brought Christianity to Igbo land. He was the Bishop of Onitsha. He was able to speak the Igbo language.
He translated the Bible to Igbo for the first time. Ajayi crowther welcomed the Roman Catholic Church. He took Christianity to the whole of Igbo land. After that he went to Niger Delta. The throne of Ajayi Crowther as a Bishop is at Bonny. He was Bishop of Niger Delta. He brought up his own son called Dandeson Crowther to take over from him . He moved away from there up to the north until the Muslims stopped him. He was the one that singularly evangelized the whole of Nigeria from Abeokuta.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:
I told ipob Jews that having brown roof doesn't mean poverty
Yeah
As an Igbo guy I kind agree with you
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by myobjective: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

Yoruba's need to be tribalistic
Tribalism will help the yorubas

I think I am with you on this.

We also need to start investing back home instead of staying in big cities without investing back home.

I am a registered engineer and I have worked and been to so many states in the east, southwest is more organized, with better infrastructure in most localities than the east but the Igbos build more home at home given the illusion than the east is more developed but the reality is quite a contrary.

We Yorubas need to come back home more, stop these senseless superstitions believe that some village people are after us. If we can invest more in our locality, come back home more, our areas will be much better for it.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
kernel001:

You think you're better than half of the population on Nairaland, right?... Because Soyinka said it, it has turned a theory.

Anyway... Whatsoever he has indicted the Nigerian youth of, you just did same(Commented).
but we have to be constructive than putting more effort on Religions ,Ethnicity and tribe which has nothing to do with how country,states or individual can be successful.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by kernel001: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
adekolaelect:
but we have to be constructive than putting more effort on Religions ,Ethnicity and tribe which has nothing to do with how country,states or individual can be successful.

We concentrate on religion, ethnicity and politics because we aren't a people, I mean we're not one. In Igbo land, we don't strive among us, an Anambra trade sells foreign Chinese products, while Aba produces local products, Enugu & Imo thrives on Hospitality, while Ebonyi Agriculture.

But in Nigeria, we rather build 50,000 bdp capacity refinery Kaduna, while 25,000 bdp in Port-Harcourt, and you expect Niger Delta man not to feel bad and become tribalistic.

Horn Speakers in Muslim Prayer houses in Lagos , but Christians can't so same.

Forget Naija.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by adekolaelect(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2019
kernel001:

We concentrate on religion, ethnicity and politics because we aren't a people, I mean we're not one. In Igbo land, we don't strive among us, an Anambra trade sells foreign Chinese products, while Aba produces local products, Enugu & Imo thrives on Hospitality, while Ebonyi Agriculture.

But in Nigeria, we rather build 50,000 bdp capacity refinery Kaduna, while 25,000 bdp in Port-Harcourt, and you expect Niger Delta man not to feel bad and become tribalistic.

Horn Speakers in Muslim Prayer houses in Lagos , but Christians can't so same.

Forget Naija.
but if you want to be sincere ! Christianity is more recognise and dominant when you are talking abt governmental and corporate body in Nigeria .we can't do away with religion ,Ethnicity ,tribe and political differences in Nigeria but it has to be minimal and constructive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASG Declares "War" On Traffic And Environmental Offenders / PDP Crisis Spills Into Governors Forum, Meeting Yet To Hold / Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.