Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) (64394 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Luvlyna(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
My father right there!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hehehehe...

Lovely.

I remember some years back, he said he wanted to keep fit regularly via playing football.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Casekiller(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Correct pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Alwaysking: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Where are the "first to comment youths" cheesy
Grabherpussy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I kinda like this guy, even though he is a pastor
people like you are the reason people like him see themselves as thin God
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by kid7soccer(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Daddy freeze right now rushing down to Instagram to go and react....
���
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Andersonjr:
And so? It's just normal exercise no big deal

Just tell me why you are angry now

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Crooked pastor, this must be his new Scam. sad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Powersurge: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
I have NEVER MET anyone with mind for excellence as Pastor Chris.

When I look at him and few others, my hope is kindled that something good could come out of Nigeria.

Anything that come from that man CANNOT be inferior to anything in the world. I also heard Pastor Oyedepo is also like that.

Because merely looking at our leaders alone could sap the small energy you have.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by godblessuyirich(f): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
glory to God. that is my awesome man of God. God bless u continuously sir. Ever young

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by ada001(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
zoba88:
The General Overseer of Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was spotted doing exercise with some of his church members. One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/see-what-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-was.html
it is actually nice but y d so much hyping undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
I thought exercise profit nothing.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by otherway: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lionsbet:
Same pastor that got divorced from his wife, he is human after all.

No wonder the pastor in charge of their fellowship on campus in Unilorin was rumored to have fvcked female members and was suspended.

And the Gucci pastor raped someone also, Fatoyimbo or what do they call him.

Church is a business venture, if you know you know.

Since i became an agnostic, i have quite enjoyed my life.

See my signature if you wanna win big in Sports betting.

His wife divorced him and not the other way round as you wrote.

If you like be an Atheist. You will die and end in hell whilst those you quoted wil go to heaven cos GOD is a merciful GOD and will forgive anyone who asks for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very close to his members

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I kinda like this guy, even though he is a pastor

I concur sir.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Leading by example.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=Lionsbet post=81137334]Same pastor that got divorced from his wife, he is human after all.

No wonder the pastor in charge of their fellowship on campus in Unilorin was rumored to have fvcked female members and was suspended.

See my signature if you wanna win big in Sports betting.[If it is a business venture why don't u start yours too or better still don't patronise what they sell rather than sticking your foul mouth outside
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
I love you Pastor..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Everton to buy Chris Oyakilome for £10.

What did they achieve with the ones they bought against a mediocre team??!.. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sorry I'm not a retard
CrestMan:

Try and create some joy for yourself na. It's not too much to ask of you. tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Whatever he does, he should never let any iPods come close to him on the field while playing soccer. We know their history with sliding tackles from birth. grin
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingGBsky:

Just tell me why you are angry now
And do you mind me asking why are you been so delusional?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by esivue007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
wow!!!!!
our mentor and life coach!!!!!
I love you sir.
Scott from CE Akure.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Dreal1247: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lionsbet:

Pastors sin is between him and God. Unfortunately, many will be busy judging pastors forgetting that salvation is personal. Brother work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Hell fire is real. Let's focus on the betterment of our individual lives.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lionsbet:

And the Gucci pastor raped someone also, Fatoyimbo or what do they call him

Church is a business venture

They are divorced but he didn't remarry. So what's the problem?
The pastor in charge at Uniilorin and the head pastor are two different people
COZA and Christ embassy are not the same
That's an obvious truth
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by CrestMan: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Andersonjr:
Sorry I'm not a retard

Hahaha grin grin grin
You really need joy in your life cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by divineappo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
since his wife left him, only GOD knows the female thats been servicing oyakhilome's dick
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
zoba88:
The General Overseer of Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was spotted doing exercise with some of his church members. One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/see-what-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-was.html
These people made him rich so it's no surprise. That's my one word sha
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
The man na Manchester United fan
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lionsbet:

Sure you need a brain reset for not even seeing anything good but negativity
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lionsbet:

you're advertising yourself while castigatin another, yes he's divorced but never remarried, your going to church or not should be your biz alone not ours cos it's all man for himself after here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.