Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) (64398 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
czarina:
Yes! That's our daddy in the Lord.

Check my profile, you need us to knead you cool
He learn am from his coach T. B
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by executive12: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Whatever he does, he should never let any iPods come close to him on the field while playing soccer. We know their history with sliding tackles from birth. grin

IPod is an Apple product, an electronic gadget, ok.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by dboss12(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
imagine surrounding yourself with people who love u and see u like their idols of love.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
bizzibodi:
I thought exercise profit nothing.
Profits little undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Jaycarnes01(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Andersonjr:
And so? It's just normal exercise no big deal
deluded dude grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Eddee:

Your daddy in the Lord? grin grin grin
yes, our daddy in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Adeling:
That guy in green top seems to be always around pastor Chris. my observation tho
that his childhood friend who started the ministry with him
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by babapressy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
bless you sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Seunnzy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
czarina:

cheer up brethren...............!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Seunnzy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
esivue007:
wow!!!!! our mentor and life coach!!!!! I love you sir. Scott from CE Akure.
where in akure bro?..I worship in Akure too
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by rashmond2007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin Jerry coil gang kiss
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Whatever he does, he should never let any iPods come close to him on the field while playing soccer. We know their history with sliding tackles from birth. grin
If only you can channel just a FRACTION of the energy & TIME you spend trying to create needless FRICTION into something meaningful, then the WORLD will be a better place for all of us. My PRAYER for you tonight is that every SPIRIT of HATE & ETHNIC HYPOCRISY should release you with immediate effect, and allow you contribute POSITIVELY to the growth & well being of this great NATION. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
THERE IS A WAY DAT SEEMETH RIGHT TO A MAN WHICH END LEADS TO DESTRUCTION....Bros u need Jesus
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
If na to enter koro go service church member's pussy now, camera no go dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Atleast its better than been a GAMBLER grin
Lionsbet:
Same pastor that got divorced from his wife, he is human after all.

No wonder the pastor in charge of their fellowship on campus in Unilorin was rumored to have fvcked female members and was suspended.

And the Gucci pastor raped someone also, Fatoyimbo or what do they call him.

Church is a business venture, if you know you know.

Since i became an agnostic, i have quite enjoyed my life.

See my signature if you wanna win big in Sports betting.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Adeling:
That guy in green top seems to be always around pastor Chris. my observation tho
He's deputy / vice president. Anyhow u call it, 2nd man in charge.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Useku(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2019
Rev Tom, very fine man, p Chris one of my revered pastors
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2019
Lionsbet:

No wonder the pastor in charge of their fellowship on campus in Unilorin was rumored to have fvcked female members and was suspended.

Fatoyinbo raped someone? i just hope you can you prove that.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2019
KahlDrogo:

Your mind is filled with hate and it isn't good. Let go of tribal sentiments.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Daddy freeze right now rushing down to Instagram to go and react....

Have you ever seen or heard Daddy Freeze attack Rev Chris?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2019
Selected church members
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2019
He is not exercising he is showing off.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by OyinO: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Lionsbet:

Same here. Nice one
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by kamtrix(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2019
Adeling:
Well he is Rev. Tom Amenkhienan. The vice president of christ embassy.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Legendguru: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:

lol your daddy in the lord exercising in london.while you busy trying to meet up with tithes and offering. africans are too gullible when it comes to.religion.ignorance is no defence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:15am On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:

Daddy in the Lord?
Anu e shemi.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:44am On Aug 11, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
My main Pastor Chris JACK-OFF Oyakhilome!

Na after Naira Marley watch this video of Pastor Masturbation Not A Sin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrBUEa9nDuc

that Naira Marley released this video. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GdFIR4Kl9k

he was running round circles
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by raphy(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2019
health is wealth let him do it .you think that to stand for many hours preaching is easy.

but I still remember the first time I stand face to face with him in the one of the youth gathering.i wanted him to touch me but he skip me as if the juju won't work on me.

its well I HV change to redeem.
same God
happy Sunday am.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:

Keep winning

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Lionsbet:

lol.. see 419 way dey point fingers at this Yahoo pastors.. anyways u are somehow correct but u sef u be thief sha
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Pasima(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Useless man
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Mikora: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2019
Andersonjr:
And so? It's just normal exercise no big deal
Normal exercise by an extraordinary person wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.